Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie (108425 Views)

Reekado Banks And Odunlade Adekola Step Out For The Premiere Of "The Vendor" / Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Ulunne777(f): 6:46am On Mar 14, 2020
The enforcer

7 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by kimlee3(m): 7:47am On Mar 14, 2020
Fearless is arguably his best movie

5 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Iceyjays(m): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2020
He's good but I prefer jackie

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by eightsin(m): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2020
I love this man's movies... His Marshall art is superb
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by encryptjay(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2020
Melt down
Unleashed
Tai Chi master
Jet Li collections those days.

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Soulsymbol99: 11:54am On Mar 14, 2020
He looks better nw,tnx God smiley

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Khaliyah(m): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
AndroBlaze:

No mention for "Hero"?

Bro that movie is top notch. I didn't understand that movie when I first watched as a kid, but when I saw the movie much later, I fell so madly in love it.
Watched all his movies

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Khaliyah(m): 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
kimlee3:
Fearless is arguably his best movie
No bro, Fist of Legend

9 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Khaliyah(m): 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
richesbhc:
Jet li was one of my favorite actor growing up, Jackie chan was great too but his movies are more of comic than real martial arts. I can still remember most of his incredible stunts like no shadow kick.

My top 3 jet li movies are

Fearless

Twin warrior

Once upon a time in China especially the part 2 ( This movie is a must see if you are Chinese movie lover part 1 - 4)

The other actor is Sharukh kahn( The king of romance)

At the bolded that's why Jackie Chan is a bigger brand because of his comical acts. If as an adult now u watch Jackie Chan's early movies u won't be highly impressed as at when u first watched it

8 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Khaliyah(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
u dont even talk about fearless
Or even fist of legend. Try watch that movie

5 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by narit: 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
I will go with THE FIST OF LEGEND. He was phenomenal in that movie. Among all the films such as (fist of fight by Jackie chan, fist of fury by bruce lee, ip man 2 by donayen mentioning the popular one's) who has tried to tell the story of Chinese and Japanese martial art conflict era, he undoubtedly sold the best performance by any of these stars.

4 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by xrayj(m): 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
Jet li don old
How time fly

7 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Raalsalghul: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
cRobo:
Team Jackie Chan

But I can't fail to observe the simplicity of the dressing of his daughters unlike Nigerians that will ........

I won't say a word
Team Jet Li! angry

13 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Darevofpeace(m): 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
richesbhc:
Jet li was one of my favorite actor growing up, Jackie chan was great too but his movies are more of comic than real martial arts. I can still remember most of his incredible stunts like no shadow kick.

My top 3 jet li movies are

Fearless

Twin warrior

Once upon a time in China especially the part 2 ( This movie is a must see if you are Chinese movie lover part 1 - 4)

The other actor is Sharukh kahn( The king of romance)
Hope you remember Body Guard from Beijing? 2002?

6 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Raalsalghul: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
Like for Jet Li,

Share for Jackie Chan sad

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Ingodwetrust15(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
Awwww Baba don age oh
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by yeman1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
I love this man and Jackie Chan ... Wow! What a beautiful chicks he has

4 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Lordapson23(m): 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
How time flies.. Dis dude and Jackie really made my childhood fun-filled..

"Twins Worrior".... Jet li

"Who am I".... Jackie Chan

Please I need like 20years of my life back.. This generation sucks... sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by sweetguy10(m): 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fearless for me is his best movie of all time ! His moves in that movie are phenomenally legendary

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
if not for coronavirus I would have try to diiick either of them pucchi girls

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
cRobo:
Team Jackie Chan

But I can't fail to observe the simplicity of the dressing of his daughters unlike Nigerians that will ........

I won't say a word

The girls who dress like this in Nigeria, y'all call them low maintenance chics... or MaryAmaka.

9 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by jaxxy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
He shud ditch the glasses and hair ASAP. He looks terrible and old.
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Aturitoroman: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mulan i remeber this cartoon that time
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Totilopussylick(m): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
My all time favorite actor. One day after watching one of his movie with a friend, flying dragon. My guy decided to practice what he saw, Garki general hospital was he’s last bus stop grin grin grin
neolboy:
This is the new photos of Jet Li at the premier of Mulan.

Who will fight him as old as he looks to win his daughter's hands in marriage. mind you Jet li can fly all the way from AYA round about to Apo bridge without landing on the ground.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DisneysMulan/status/1237428196951244800

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Sanchez01: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
Humanoid01:
Love this man.

The evil cult, The one, and Unleashed are my top three favourite Jet Li movies.
Romeo Must Die, Fearless, Once Upon a Time in China (MY BEST), War (ft Jason Statham), The ONE (the antagonist though), The Bodyguard, etc... Na wa o. grin

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by oldman112(m): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
Las las we must grow weak, That thing wey you dey form Jetli for make you take am easy oo,

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
engrchykae:
my best is the movie"it's Love"
I was moved.
He was a Buddhist monk with a disciple who fell in love with a demon girl
Best movie ever!!!

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Chirowman(m): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
my best actor that year, very good action actor

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Totilopussylick(m): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
He’s not your papa mate ooo
jaxxy:
He shud ditch the glasses and hair ASAP. He looks terrible and old.
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by piperson(m): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
victorian:
My crush that year of Aaliyah's song..

I fell in love with him like kilode cheesy

You be OG����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking / Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.