Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,253 members, 7,860,585 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Bokoharam Terrorist Reveals How The Holy Bible Changed His Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam Terrorist Reveals How The Holy Bible Changed His Life (835 Views)

Forest Guards Bill Passed 2nd Reading AKA Fulani/bokoharam Terrorist Bill / Atiku Changed His Name From Siddiq, Earned A Masters Degree With GCE Results / Dino Melaye Mother's Grave 'Holy Bible' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bokoharam Terrorist Reveals How The Holy Bible Changed His Life by allwell51: 4:07am On Mar 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Terrorist Reveals How The Holy Bible Changed His Life by flamingREED(m): 4:26am On Mar 14, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I thank Jesus my gentle Saviour.

Doubters over to you.
Re: Bokoharam Terrorist Reveals How The Holy Bible Changed His Life by chinjo(m): 5:52am On Mar 14, 2020
Jesus the silent doer. He keeps doing great things back to back.
Re: Bokoharam Terrorist Reveals How The Holy Bible Changed His Life by Nova1988(m): 6:05am On Mar 14, 2020
Ok

*I wouldn't say a word*
Re: Bokoharam Terrorist Reveals How The Holy Bible Changed His Life by RightChannel: 7:13am On Mar 14, 2020
I Pray They Won't Come For Your Head For Renouncing Islam
Re: Bokoharam Terrorist Reveals How The Holy Bible Changed His Life by Emmafrank2(m): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2020
Praise God. Jesus Christ is the only way, the truth and Life.
Re: Bokoharam Terrorist Reveals How The Holy Bible Changed His Life by helinues: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2020
Still not making use of the free dashed 6 senses
Re: Bokoharam Terrorist Reveals How The Holy Bible Changed His Life by chat2deen(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2020
Book haram speaks fluent English? All these things u mentioned u didn't show any sign of scar on your body ?

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Lai Mohammed Gave Update On Abba Kyari, Ondo Isolation Centre Ready / JUST IN: Atiku Pledges N50m To Fight Against Coronavirus / Corona Virus; Akwa Ibom Sets Up ICU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.