Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma (15927 Views)

Hon. Donatus K Mathew Was Never Sacked.. He Won His Case. Proof attached / Deji Adeyanju Reacts As 500 Workers In Ghana Tested Positive For COVID19 / Garba Shehu Contradicts Self, Says Vp’s Aides Were Never Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by References: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2020
Imo State former Governor, Emeka Ihedioha, has lambasted Governor Hope Uzodinma, over comments that he sacked workers.

A statement by his spokesman, Aic Akwarandu, Friday night, called the governor a liar.

Uzodinma had asked Head of Service, Camillus Chibuzor Nwagwu, to reinstate workers he said were sacked by the past administration.

He approved the release of their appointment letters and instructed that they are remunerated as at when due.

Reacting, Ihedioha stated that Uzodinma was engaging in propaganda and image-smearing campaign against him.

The statement read: “We have read that Governor Emeka Ihedioha sacked 3,500 civil servants employed by Governor Rochas Okorocha.

“Such claims are plain malicious and mischievous.

“There was never a time Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha fired any civil servant in Imo State. There were measures to regularize their employment through a committee chaired by a former Head of Service.”

“The outcome of that report is simply what has been implemented today by Governor Hope Uzodinma.

“Those at the helm of affairs must do their best not to distort facts, while trying to make political gains”, it added.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/14/imo-you-are-a-liar-i-never-sacked-3500-workers-ihedioha-blasts-uzodinma/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by agwom(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2020
Bad politicians everywhere!

14 Likes

Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by chatinent: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2020
Partisan lies on him just to look better.

17 Likes

Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by Omnivalent(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2020
so you mean there was no such thing as sacking 3500 workers?
angry
I smell ghost appointment and renumeration.
these zombies called politicians have started again.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by merit455(m): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2020
That's what APC is know for. Lying liars. Even their nairaland zombies,no truth in their mouth

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by helinues: 9:00am On Mar 14, 2020
Yeye people..

So na sacking of teachers they are now playing politics with?

Chei!

1 Like

Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by redsun(m): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2020
Most of the civil servants in Nigeria are just a waste of space and the one-armed bandits. And like most sectors in Nigeria, very unproductive.

He should set up a government rice farm and put them there to truly utilise their service and get them to more productive and truly earn their wages

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by Afromentalist: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2020
I don't understand why people applaud this recruitment move.

Any country or state where the central administration is the greatest job provider, will fail in the long run. Public servant usually add nothing to the economy. They are the laziest workers, the least effective and the most entitled.

The proper thing to do for any true prosperity seeking country or state, is to create a viable environment for private firms to thrive. There and then there will be a real wealth creation in that area. Anything short of that is but short term politic tricks that will bring no results in the long run. Show me a rich country where the central administration is the greatest job provider, I will show you a flying elephant.

Economics 101 and Propaganda 101.

The African Mentalist.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by frankmoney(m): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2020
Ok
Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by InaNla(f): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2020
APC and lies

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by sirabu: 9:16am On Mar 14, 2020
"“The outcome of that report is simply what has been implemented today by Governor Hope Uzodinma"".

These piglets never cease to amaze us, with contradictory statements. Okorohausa will be laughing in Greek, that Emeka's balls are been roasted alive, like he did him. Karma is a LovePeddler.

5 Likes

Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by emeijeh(m): 9:17am On Mar 14, 2020
Old men will just be imitating a certain Lai M., disgracing their old age.

Who do we believe ?

1 Like

Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:17am On Mar 14, 2020
It was reported years ago that Okorocha sacked about 5000 workers and some were recalled due to organized labour pressure.
Maybe uzodinma recalled the remaining but not being specific about which past administration those staff belong to is the gimmick

12 Likes

Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:18am On Mar 14, 2020
grin

I do not concur with you theory. They are not lazy. Civil servants are lowest paid workers in the World being governed by a stupid political class that is even more unproductive and lazy who had done nothing meaningful for the work. Imagine a person receiving 1000 naira monthly compare to over 1 million naira our leader take home every month

Have you worked in an environment where nothing is guarantee where you are paid petence for salary where you will abandon if you injured yourself in duty where your pensions will not be paid if you have not try Nigeria Civilians l Serivce

redsun:
Most of the civil servants in Nigeria are just a waste of space and the one-armed bandits. And like most sectors in Nigeria, very unproductive.

He should set up a government rice farm and put them there to truly utilise their service and get them to more productive and truly earn their wages

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by cRobo: 9:19am On Mar 14, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by Cmanforall: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2020
Ihedioha may not reply
Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by Timoleon(m): 9:20am On Mar 14, 2020
Afromentalist:

Any country or state where the central administration is the greatest job provider, will fail in the long run. Public servant usually add nothing to the economy. They are the laziest workers, the least effective and the most entitled.

The proper thing to do for any true prosperity seeking country or state, is to create a viable environment for private firms to thrive. There and then there will be a real wealth creation in that area. Anything short of that is but short term politic tricks that will bring no results in the long run. Show me a rich country where the central administration is the greatest job provider, I will show you a flying elephant.

The African Mentalist.
redsun:

seconded.

Meanwhile I have sneakers, shoes for sale. Please patronize me small. Follow the link in my signature to pick out an item. Send a picture of it to the WhatsApp in the post. Payment on delivery is available.
Thank you in anticipation of your patronage.
Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by ursullalinda(f): 9:20am On Mar 14, 2020
Audio sacking.
Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2020
redsun:

I think you are been too harsh on Civil Servants
Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by truentalk: 9:21am On Mar 14, 2020
You should have told us what was on ground the head of service and governor is trying to implement

2 Likes

Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by Kobicove(m): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2020
Why is it that Nigerians have a serious issue when it comes to being honest and observing ethical conduct?! undecided

What is to be gained by peddling lies against another public official?

8 Likes

Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by free2ryhme: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2020
Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by TriCee: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2020
So, you mean Hope recalled ghost workers from his village?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by Geofelix: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2020
Fact. Ihedioha's administration was compiling names of staff to be sacked which my wife's name who was employed during the past administration in Imo State was among.
Now that he's out if office, his eyes is opened and now on self defense.

13 Likes

Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2020
Afromentalist:

The African Mentalist.

I do not concur with you theory. They are not lazy. Civil servants are lowest paid workers in the World being governed by a stupid political class that is even more unproductive and lazy who had done nothing meaningful for the work. Imagine a person receiving 1000 naira monthly compare to over 1 million naira our leader take home every month

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by johnmartus(m): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2020
Simple truth.
redsun:

Re: I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma by Afromentalist: 9:24am On Mar 14, 2020
TRUSTEDGUY:
I do not concur with you theory
Bring forward your own arguments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Stakeholders Ask Buni’s CECPC To Resign Immediately / Abdullahi Inde Dikko In Hospital In Abuja / Sale Of Rivers Assets: Appeal Court Revokes Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.