Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Where Are These Monikers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are These Monikers. (2651 Views)

IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * / Respected Monikers On Nairaland / These Monikers Promoting Tribalism,ethnic Bigotry Should Stop Or Risk Been Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are These Monikers. by johnmartus(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2020
Omekalive
ngekwnu
Mannalbarbecue
Buhariguy
Buhariadvocate.
Re: Where Are These Monikers. by Foxman19: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2020
Probably they have hidden in somewhere regretting their actions. Nemesis is real.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by Sammy07: 9:32am On Mar 14, 2020
Lol.
Won't they go about their business..
Or nah Nairaland dey provide food for them

6 Likes

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by AJOBI77(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2020
They have gone back to the drawing board to re-strategize

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by SpyAC(m): 9:37am On Mar 14, 2020
Really missing Nwaamaikpo with his sarcastic way of doing thing, Abi he don contacts?

1 Like

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by TA4TA4: 9:55am On Mar 14, 2020
[left][/left]
johnmartus:
Omekalive
ngekwnu
Mannalbarbecue
Buhariguy
Buhariadvocate.

They could be locked up in one basement.... Doing the below as punishment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgYfP2z4BWI

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by Lipscomb(m): 10:12am On Mar 14, 2020
angry I wonder.
Sammy07:
Lol.
Won't they go about their business..
Or nah Nairaland dey provide food for them
Re: Where Are These Monikers. by Lipscomb(m): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2020
Probably they have been banned. I'm suspecting Lalasticala that guy hate anyone supporting Buhari. He banned me for a whole 1year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by iammo(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2020
cool

when you go about harrasing them and cursing them like they dont have right to support buhari or any party in peace, they left una alone, to play the politics else where

Only on nairaland would you see a troll call a troll a troll, or supporters of goodluck jonathan curse supporter of buhari with such confidence as if we have had any better leadership since Yaradua died

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by johnmartus(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2020
Are you normal I doubt that.
TA4TA4:
[left][/left]

They could be locked up in one basement.... Doing the below as punishment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgYfP2z4BWI

1 Like

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by johnmartus(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2020
Blame Lalasticala the op ban anyone supporting Buhari.
Seun need to checkmate him on this forum.
iammo:
cool

when you go about harrasing them and cursing them like they dont have right to support buhari or any party in peace, they left una alone, to play the politics else where

Only on nairaland would you see a troll call a troll a troll, or supporters of goodluck jonathan curse supporter of buhari with such confidence as if we have had any better leadership since Yaradua died

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by johnmartus(m): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2020
Lol. You're right bro
Lipscomb:
Probably they have been banned. I'm suspecting Lalasticala that guy hate anyone supporting Buhari. He banned me for a whole 1year.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by johnmartus(m): 10:19am On Mar 14, 2020
Stupid talk. Face your own life.
Foxman19:
Probably they have hidden in somewhere regretting their actions. Nemesis is real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 14, 2020
True story, Omenkalife or Omenka was reported to have been under siege by Fulani in Benue. He had to be rescued by his sworn enemy here Chino...Chino went with some army guys to Benue to rescue him. After he came back, deleted most of his accounts and disappeared in shame. Fulani that he supports almost killed him. True and confirmed story!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by iammo(m): 10:28am On Mar 14, 2020
johnmartus:
Blame Lalasticala the op ban anyone supporting Buhari.
Seun need to checkmate him on this forum.

i noticed the ethno and super partisan bias of mods but when the death of one of nairaland former supermod was annouced it was clear through the eulogy and farewell message that he was not only a pdp card member but also a staff at wadata plaza, who comes from east

the good old days arguments on Nairaland was free and fair, but right now, its never equal as comments are hiding to favour a side of the arguement that the mods enjoy more

Arrewa guy claimed to travel to the east and made a thread just like the threads eaterners make depicting North as backward, after creating this threads, they suddenly delete, he posted several others they deleted it too untill he started complaining and spaming frontpage threads till they allowed him post his pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by junketer(m): 10:28am On Mar 14, 2020
Kemz77:
True story, Omenkalife or Omenka was reported to have been under siege by Fulani in Benue. He had to be rescued by his sworn enemy here Chino...Chino went with some army guys to Benue to rescue him. After he came back, deleted most of his accounts and disappeared in shame. Fulani that he supports almost killed him. True and confirmed story!
grin grin ;Dna chino fit that guy.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by johnmartus(m): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2020
So they are mole . No wonder seun keep moving some pdp campaign topics to the front page during the 2019 general election. And if you speak against Atiku they will ban you.
iammo:

i noticed the ethno and super partisan biased but when the death of one of nairaland former supermod was annouced it was clear through the eulogy and farewell message that he was not only a pdp card member but also a staff at wadata plaza, who comes from east

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by johnmartus(m): 10:36am On Mar 14, 2020
Liar ...the only person that can tell us true story about him is Lalasticala.
Kemz77:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 14, 2020
iammo:

i noticed the ethno and super partisan bias of mods but when the death of one of nairaland former supermod was annouced it was clear through the eulogy and farewell message that he was not only a pdp card member but also a staff at wadata plaza, who comes from east

the good old days arguments on Nairaland was free and fair, but right now, its never equal as comments are hiding to favour a side of the arguement that the mods enjoy more

Arrewa guy claimed to travel to the east and made a thread just like the threads eaterners make depicting North as backward, after creating this threads, they suddenly delete, he posted several others they deleted it too untill he started complaining and spaming frontpage threads till they allowed him post his pictures
Wailing Zombie tongue

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by iammo(m): 10:43am On Mar 14, 2020
Karatum:

Wailing Zombie tongue

we know snowflakes like you, you have nothing to offer than insults, and when we give you hot hot, you runn to your blodas who are the mod

keep enjoying the priveledges jare.. atleast Asorock previledges are also being enjoyed by some people too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by johnmartus(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2020
Everyone is zombie to you.
Karatum:

Wailing Zombie tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2020
iammo:

we know snowflakes like you, you have nothing to offer than insults, and when we give you hot hot, you runn to your blodas who are the mod

keep enjoying the priveledges jare.. atleast Asorock previledges are also being enjoyed by some people too

Wailing zombie. Your tears gives me orgasm.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by TA4TA4: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2020
johnmartus:
Are you normal I doubt that.

You wey dey normal... Why you dey quote abnormal person? Ezi ofia

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by Iceberg3: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2020
iammo:

Chikpat,@ bolded,just imagine this heavy hypocrite

grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by Chikpat(m): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2020
Iceberg3:

Chikpat,@ bolded,just imagine this heavy hypocrite

grin grin grin

Lol. It is better to ignore that guy jareh. He is empty of substance and unworthy of attention this cool Saturday morning .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by Iceberg3: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2020
iammo:

Faithful worker... grin

Your arewa masters will be very pleased with you grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by GamalNasser: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2020
One of them was kidnapped on Abuja Kaduna road and his family had to borrow money to free him , Manna is now hiding under the moniker tsefaniya , Buhariguy was the one of the Babatunde Fowler guys and Baba has stopped paying them since he left FIRS

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by iammo(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2020
Iceberg3:

Faithful worker... grin

Your arewa masters will be very pleased with you grin

dude grow up naa.. why are you derailing all the thread i am on with grin smiley face and meaningless comments, you have quoted me over ten times today.. hope all is well with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2020
You need data to come online

3 Likes

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by Iceberg3: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2020
iammo:

dude grow up naa.. why are you derailing all the thread i am on with grin smiley face and meaningless comments, you have quoted me over ten times today.. hope all is well with you

Yaso ee nibi sha ,o ruun baje!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are These Monikers. by Iceberg3: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2020
johnmartus:
Omekalive
ngekwnu
Mannalbarbecue
Buhariguy
Buhariadvocate.
Jetleeee
Sarkki

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked / Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari / Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.