Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence (148291 Views)

SERAP Drags FG, Kano To UN Over ‘arbitrary Detention Of Sanusi’ / Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari / ICPC Seals Amaju Pinnick’s Lagos Residence (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Malawian(m): 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Nigerians and their gullibility.
Sanusi was removed cos he spoke 4 d girlchild,yet mofo married a 17yr old as 4th wife to celebrate his ascendance to the throne.
Sanusi was dethroned for condemning almajiri system yet mofo spent billions of naira to renovate his palace, acquired 2 new Rolls Royce cars worth hundreds of millions each but never built a single primary school block.
Even though he claimed his friends asked him what they could do for him and he requested the cars,couldn't he have told them to build schools in his name instead?
Same story when he was in CBN, would charter private jet to go to Lagos to sleep with his married mistress who was also his staff at d expense of CBN,yet una wan canonize am.
This is the same way buhari was able to scam una.
Ask yourself why he went to Lagos, not Enugu or Warri. Guyman sabi him customers nah. Lets all fold our arms and watch with keen interest another instalment of shofisticated politics.

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Jimmyubah2: 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
People viewing this topic right now are like Japanese soldiers. Omoo see crowd.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Peacecoy19: 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
TheFreeOne:
Can anyone list what this dude has done to alleviate sufferings of almajiris and their education in kano / north.

Cos all I've seen of him is a man who loves wealthy life styles.
iTjhe federal state and lgas have all abdicated their responsibility to education abi.Now na people like Sanusi thacall government to task you want to lame abi? For your information,Sanusi has been playing individual roll in promoting be education at various l.evels
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by ogbuefi677(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
Malawian:

Ask yourself why he went to Lagos, not Enugu or Warri. Guyman sabi him customers nah. Lets all fold our arms and watch with keen interest another instalment of shofisticated politics.
Customers grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by StreetFight: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
southniyikaye:
well I, know this is all a script and it is being played well.
But wetin concern me?
The type of script I want anybody to give me now is how to migrate to Canada with the zero balance I have In my account

There is Corona in Canada oooo. Na person wey dey alive dey enjoy life ooo. Abi you no hear say Canada Prime Minister together with his fine wife don catch Corona?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by HundHunter(m): 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
Welcome to Lagos, Centre Of Excellence

Our New Emir of Lagos grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
modsfucker:

Ironically, I should be the one asking you to use your brain, cos it's apparently clear that yours is dormant.
the thing is I hate people who lacks home training
So pls Bleep off

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Ossy112: 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
RightChannel:
Hell Rufai Is Like Follow Follow Dog
Seems you dont have good friends because that is what a friend will do in ur time of need. Try to make good friends... peace!
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Microwhy: 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
Dude was even tired of the throne
Since Ganduje created new Emirates, he got tired of the throne but don't want to give up the emirship because of what many would say about him. He would be mock.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by musazulyadain: 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
nice one
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by GuestLog: 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
ddippset:
Nonsense talk.

Are you on weed?
If you are conversant with the crucifixion story, it'll make sense to you.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by StreetFight: 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
franchasng:
awww, so we have this sensible Nigerians still alive

I am sure you are Igbo because it seems only Igbos still have their good sense of reasoning intact in Nigeria today.

The Yorubas that use to have sense have suddenly become puppets and dundees all because of 2023 presidency, it is well

You are showing early signs of simple madness. See a psychiatrist before it turns to advanced madness
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
StreetFight:

There is Corona in Canada oooo. Na person wey dey alive dey enjoy life ooo. Abi you no hear say Canada Prime Minister together with his fine wife don catch Corona?
haha sponsor me go there first abeg, let me deal with Corona with the name of Jesus
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by franchasng: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Ezigbo nwa afor Igbo with okuko Igbo sense grin
I knew na, they can scam the rest of Nigerians but not Igbos.

To complete their scheming, they brought Sanusi to Lagos so that gullible Yorubas will feel important in the whole movie, so they can feel their Lagos is vital in the making of the new thief in chief of Aso Rock.

Let's watch and see as events unfold....as we continue to burst their bubble online, on Twitter and everywhere, they are already jittery and maybe plotting a twist to confuse the rest of Nigerians as usual.

4 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by modsfucker: 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
southniyikaye:
the thing is I hate people who lacks home training
So pls Bleep off

Home training you say? Is it the home training they gave you that taught you to use the word fvck at the slightest opportunity and to be making baseless assumptions?

Unless you want to continue to live in self-denial, that term "home training" should be topping your priority list.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by EmekaBlue(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
nduchucks:
See Nairaland crowd!!! shocked

Sanusi for President 2023.

If he runs, I pledge $10,000, right here and now towards his election efforts.
but nwanne help your brother now with that amount for naira u no go reply

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Chimezirim121: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
RightChannel:
Hell Rufai Is Like Follow Follow Dog

He is on mission to dialoguing/pressuring sanusi to accept their fulani terrorist deals.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by JoNach: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Sanusi was removed cos he spoke 4 d girlchild,yet mofo married a 17yr old as 4th wife to celebrate his ascendance to the throne.
Sanusi was dethroned for condemning almajiri system yet mofo spent billions of naira to renovate his palace, acquired 2 new Rolls Royce cars worth hundreds of millions each but never built a single primary school block.
Even though he claimed his friends asked him what they could do for him and he requested the cars,couldn't he have told them to build schools in his name instead?
Same story when he was in CBN, would charter private jet to go to Lagos to sleep with his married mistress who was also his staff at d expense of CBN,yet una wan canonize am.

Any where you dey..2 big Heineken on me with 1 Nkwobi

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by ogbuefi677(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
JoNach:

Any where you dey..2 big Heineken on me with 1 Nkwobi
ok.
I go soon comot go get em grin

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
ddippset:
Nonsense talk.
Are you on weed?
It's not about weed...watch out for part 2
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by sondetoks: 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
grin grin
fulaniHERDSman:
Fullywood = Fulani film

Introducing Sanusi for Presidio come 2023

Gandollar as Judas Iscariot.
El Rufai as Joseph of Arimathea
Buhari as Pontius Pilate.
Junaid Mohamed as Caiaphas
etc
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by hmohammed(m): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Talking authoritatively like you have evidence. Its a pity. Where you there ?
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by olisaEze(m): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Ur head is not a waste, more ororo on ur medulla my guy! grin

4 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Emma1Oj(m): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
Every and any body want to live and die in Lagos I don't just understand. what's even the big deal about this Lagos kpakpa? 87% of politicians will abandon their state and build massive home in Lagos and some iranus will sit in their village and be southing Tinubu dis, Tinubu dat. If Lagos is not free and a developing state which exposed individual will want to live there!

Eko oni ba je!!!

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Peacecoy19: 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
southniyikaye:
it is a poorly scripted play and it is almost stale
Wetin be script? Are you gullible slowpoke.when election comes who go force you to elect person wey you no like?
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by martinmiller: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nigerian citizens are all colossal failures, I heard some mofos are solidly behind him come 2023, what as he done differently apart from speaking radically.

we just love celebrating mediocrity and I wonder if that will change anytime soon.

ogbuefi677:

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Deejaygold(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
Check this out
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by MrSensor(m): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Why is he looking like a jew in the old jesus movie
shatup foool
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by RightChannel: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

He is on mission to dialoguing/pressuring sanusi to accept their fulani terrorist deals.

You don min it

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by ellizy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
Where is Tinubu? Understand their political language
Do say I didn’t tell you
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by RightChannel: 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ossy112:

Seems you dont have good friends because that is what a friend will do in ur time of need. Try to make good friends... peace!

Can u just point to someone that's good on earth?? Even Jesus said no one is good

Luke 18:19

And Jesus said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except
God alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.