Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) (15950 Views)

The New Proven Way To Earn Dollars Online In Nigeria / The Risks And Challenges Of Importing From China / How I Make Extra Income Online Using A Proven Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
Hello good day
You're about to Read the Most important thing you're likely to see in years

Would you like to become independently wealthy? It isn't possible, and intact, it is entirely doable if you are willing to listen to what I'm about my to teach you.

Today I am going to teach you the secret of buying phones from USA via offerup and ship it to Nigeria within 10 days.

But firstly gather round close your other browser tabs andvread slowly and carefully and show some interest for me to begin the class

WhatsApp offerup tutorial starts 1st November contact Mr in my signature to add you up

Don't be left put limited offer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by udilson: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
Intrested bro ride on
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by udilson: 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
Unveil the secret they don't want us to knwo
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by ejighikemeuwa: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
Are you sure you have any tip?
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
I'm interested!
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Interested
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
These is a MSI GTX core i7 laptop I bought at 160k that's more than 50% off Amazon price which sells for over 400k Nigerian prics

2 Likes

Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
Firstly What is Offerup?

1 Like

Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
OfferUp platform, offered for iOS, Android and web, facilitates buying and selling used goods. The marketplace, which has been optimized for smartphones, features large photos of products for sale via a visually appealing infinite scroll interface.
For buyers, products are featured based on the geo-location closest to the buyer to help encourage face-to-face user interactions and encourage community-centric relationships, but can also be filtered by category, price and distance.On the seller side, products are listed immediately by uploading a photo from a user's smartphone or computer ; the platform makes it easy to sort inbound inquiries by the highest bid before contacting prospective buyers to agree upon price and meeting place.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
Are you following ?
Next is how to I accept offerup website as a Nigerian

Check this link out and see how people are making millions

https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles

3 Likes

Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by hardcore007: 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
Yea ride on, we’re following.
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
Next is how to register an offerup account as a Nigerian
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by hardcore007: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
mygee2:
Next is how to register an offerup account as a Nigerian
I’ve had the OfferUp account since 2018 but I can’t use it due to my location (naija)
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by kmaxx(m): 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
Following

Perhaps a VPN could be used to register Nigerians.
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
hardcore007:
I’ve had the OfferUp account since 2018 but I can’t use it due to my location (naija)
You need a strong VPN connection to connect to an offerup account and a USA number verification in registering an account

1 Like

Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by hardcore007: 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
mygee2:

You need a strong VPN connection to connect to an offerup account and a USA number verification
ok, how do I get it?
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by yusluvad(m): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Following
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by Abbexy(m): 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ok
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by Albaniy(m): 1:30am On Mar 16, 2020
intrested
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 1:32am On Mar 16, 2020
For those who are considering downloading the app, our OfferUp app review will take a close look at the features and benefits of this online garage sale app to see what sets OfferUp apart.
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 1:36am On Mar 16, 2020
We will also look at OfferUp app reviews users to determine how efficient and user-friendly the OfferUp app is, helping you to decide for yourself whether OfferUp is the best way for you to buy l used items for sale locally.

Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 1:41am On Mar 16, 2020
How Does the OfferUp App Work?
The OfferUp app is meant to make buying aused items for sale locally into a streamlined, simple process. With thousands of new items posted daily, this garage sale app makes it easy to shop for used items from the comfort of your own home.

Whether you are planning on using the online garage sale app for buying downloading and using OfferUp is completely free, making it one of the best buy and sell apps for affordability and accessibility.

Buyers can browse through thousands of local listings, save items they love, ask buyers questions, and make offers directly through the platform.

Sellers can get started quickly by taking photos of their items and writing brief descriptions. Its focus on creating a simple, trustworthy place to post and find used items for sale locally has made it a successful Craigslist competitor.

Together, the OfferUp app for Android and the OfferUp iPhone app have been downloaded over 23 million times, marking OfferUp as one of the best buy and sell apps on the market.

Additionally, the Offer Up free app has been recognized as the App of the Year by Geekwire, and was honored as one of the top ten innovative startups in the Seattle area.

Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 8:05am On Mar 16, 2020
Are you following
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
Now let's get to how to access offerup as a Nigeria
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
Following
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
Download a free USA VPN and install it
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vpn.usa_tap2free
Connectvto a USA server
Check your connection by going to whatismyipaddress.com to check whether you are connected

1 Like

Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Now goto offerup.com

1 Like

Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
Any questions regarding how to access the site
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by Matilda94: 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
None. Ride on sir!
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 6:21am On Mar 17, 2020
Ninety five percent of new internet busieness owners ultimately fail and return to work for someone else. If you want to avoid joining this demographic,, you must listen to what I say next

Like any other business ofderup also have it's own risk like loosing money because of failed pickup caused by
1 seller not showing up
2 Fake or cloned or locked devices

so you have to be careful and not get greedy and act with caution whenever you see an item our deal that is too good to be true
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 6:27am On Mar 17, 2020
Find out what your mini importation busieness have been doing wrong since day one.

Triple your profit in one month with these hidden importation secret I am about to reveal.

Benefits of buying from offerup.
Convenience in of the in-app messaging system

Courteous and friendly transaction

Ability to easily get great deals on gently used items for sale locally (in a US city)
Re: New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) by mygee2(m): 6:28am On Mar 17, 2020
Who else wants to make money online?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Depreciation: USD Supply Drops By 42% At FOREX Market Despite Binance Exit / Is Easy Taxi Shutting Down in Abuja, Nigeria / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.