Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,094 members, 7,859,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Tinubu begs Kingibe to be His VP over Cabal To Support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu begs Kingibe to be His VP over Cabal To Support (4651 Views)

Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister / Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians / Inconclusive Polls: Nigerians In Diaspora Allege Plan By Cabal To Rig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu begs Kingibe to be His VP over Cabal To Support by Babacele: 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

Stop deceiving yourself.

Tinubu will only be president in Kirikiri come 2023.

By the way I am not Igbo.

Why wait till 2023 to put him in jail? I have been hearing that for the past 25 years and Tinubu has defeated you all.
Re: Tinubu begs Kingibe to be His VP over Cabal To Support by Stillthebest: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
kiss
If the opinions of every Tom, Dick and Harry in this forum count, Atiku would have been sitting in Aso Rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu begs Kingibe to be His VP over Cabal To Support by able20(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
My igbo brothers fear Tinubu like the way Fulani fear Amotekun chai undecided
Because tinubu is like a virus, because of his quest for power he can consume all region
Re: Tinubu begs Kingibe to be His VP over Cabal To Support by oyatz(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Did the gods reveal all these to you or Tinubu himself told you all these sir?

TylerDurden:
2023 will mark 30yrs of the annulment of June 12 mandate of MKO Abiola.

The annulment apart, MKO also suffered betrayal from his own supposedly fellow tribesmen and allies.

Other than the majority of Yoruba Obas and Politicians, Abiola was betrayed by those he thought where fighting for his mandate under NADECO.

The likes of Soyinka and Tinubu were using NADECO to milk Abiola's friends from across the west for their own financial gain.

It is no secret that Tinubu was working hard to get Abacha to make him his VP in his civilian transition. To achieve this, Tinubu would lobby Abacha's close confidant, Gilbert Chagoury - who doubled as Abacha's main money launderer and international fixer, to beg Abacha to pick him as his VP.

Gilbert Chagoury is a not only a very close business associate of Tinubu but also Tinubu's main access to DNC lobbyist groups in Washington deep swamp.

Chagoury was the one that introduced Tinubu to Bill and Hilary Clinton and also their crooked Criminal Foundation.

Since then, Tinubu has been paying his quota of looted SW State funds into the Clinton crime purse.

This same Chagoury is also a major partner to Tinubu in the Eko Atlantic project and was awarded highly inflated road contracts in Lagos. The 1 billion naira per kilometer Lekki-Epe dualization work was done by Chagoury.

Tinubu has not wrested on the Clinton connections alone as he has been lobbying Aso Rock hyenas like Kingibe as well.

The posthumous GFRCN award on Abiola and the recognition of June 12 as both a public holiday and Democracy day was supported by Tinubu. The whole charade was however orchestrated by Kingibe who will now enjoys a life pension as former VP.

Tinubu will pick this hyena come 2023 but what he doesn't know is that Abiola's curse from the grave will come and haunt him.

By 2023 it will be 30yrs anniversary of the betrayal of Abiola by Kingibe and the likes of Tinubu and Soyinka.

Karma will come for Tinubu on that date.
Re: Tinubu begs Kingibe to be His VP over Cabal To Support by oyatz(m): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
One man can NOT make himself the president.

The problem is NOT Tinubu whom you wrongly ascribe so many (mostly negative) capacities to.

If you don't like Tinubu to be president, the most appropriate thing is to support your own candidate whom you think is at par with Angel Gabriel.

We need as many people as possible to start running for the Presidency.

The presidency of Nigeria should be open to ALL Nigerians, including Tinubu.

The moment will try to limit which citizens can participate in the presidential race, we will be solving certain problems by creating bigger problems.

able20:

Because tinubu is like a virus, because of his quest for power he can consume all region

1 Like

Re: Tinubu begs Kingibe to be His VP over Cabal To Support by fk002: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
franchasng:
Tinubu, El Rufai, Oshiomhole and Amaechi will never smell Aso Rock......Buhari will be the last Islamic Terrorist and corrupt tribalist to rule Nigeria!!
.you said the same thing in 2015 when Buhari was contesting and he shocked you

You repeated the same in 2019 and he left you with a partial stroke

Now you want to repeat the same mistake for the third time, but i promise you this one na express road you dey near
Re: Tinubu begs Kingibe to be His VP over Cabal To Support by oyatz(m): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Excuse me sir,

Only God can determine who will be president or not.

All Humans are just trying.
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

Stop deceiving yourself.

Tinubu will only be president in Kirikiri come 2023.

By the way I am not Igbo.

Re: Tinubu begs Kingibe to be His VP over Cabal To Support by franchasng: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
fk002:

.you said the same thing in 2015 when Buhari was contesting and he shocked you

You repeated the same in 2019 and he left you with a partial stroke

Now you want to repeat the same mistake for the third time, but i promise you this one na express road you dey near
lol, egungu be careful na express you de go, e don happen I don tell am, e don happen I don tell am cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu begs Kingibe to be His VP over Cabal To Support by Lovelive: 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
My igbo brothers fear Tinubu like the way Fulani fear Amotekun chai undecided

Is he GOD?

See who he is choosing :" King IBE" an Igbo man. Lol
Re: Tinubu begs Kingibe to be His VP over Cabal To Support by Forumobserver12(m): 1:51am On Mar 16, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

You don't know what you are even saying. Nor b ur people campaigned for Atiku after northerners has spent lenghty time in power. 2023 it's Atiku again then what stop yoruba from contesting.

We igbo haven't even supported Yoruba for presidency and come 2023 we cannot stop them. I think we igbos are more selfish

The same Igbos that supported OBJ even when his people rejected him during 1999 election, Is OBJ now an Igboman ?
Re: Tinubu begs Kingibe to be His VP over Cabal To Support by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 16, 2020
Forumobserver12:

The same Igbos that supported OBJ even when his people rejected him during 1999 election, Is OBJ now an Igboman ?

Igbos supported him by contesting against him in the primaries. Ekuweme

Your Biafran lord still contested against him.
Re: Tinubu begs Kingibe to be His VP over Cabal To Support by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 16, 2020
Forumobserver12:

Igbos supported him by contesting against him in the primaries. Ekuweme

Your Biafran lord still contested against him too...u people were his main opposition.
Re: Tinubu begs Kingibe to be His VP over Cabal To Support by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 16, 2020
I will relocate from Naija if Tinubu becomes the next president.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge / Moment Emir Of Kebbi Shunned Tinubu During Rally (Pictures) / How Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.