Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,474 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event (67717 Views)

Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes / Destiny Etiko Happy Over Tacha's Disqualification, Mocks Her (Photos) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by DJInfluence: 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
In advance world, they call it endorsement.

One must not buy, maybe they were even paid to wear the clothes who knows. Even if they borrow what is the big deal? Nigerians can show demselves sha.
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by opebiboy: 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
majamajic:

That album is his worst , upon all the artists he brought into the album, they all not make a single hit out of the album , I was disappointed with 2baba this time
You have spoken well. The plain truth
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Farastein(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
Greetings Everyone;

Help Us achieve up to 5,000 votes. Thanks in anticipation.

Please, click the link below and like my short story “Tales of Jideofor” shortlisted as one of the eight finalist for GogeAfrica 20th Anniversary Writing Competition…

Please Click the link, LIKE & Share to aid my journey to the coveted price. Thank you as you do.

Also, Enjoy the read.

https://www.gogeafrica.tv/myposts_item/tales-of-jideofor-by-mokwenye-ehis-ndudi/
Toluwanimi01:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02pDt2UsJ_U

Is she smart? kiss kiss shocked
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Lilcentt(f): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Missmossy:
Drop your account number.
Ma I dropped it already. maybe I should again
0058899048 Access Bank
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Ikembasunda1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
BORROW POSE SLAY QUEEN.
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Legendguru: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
it is well
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 17, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided In as much as i don't support begging and borrowing,but can nkechi stand in front of ogun shrine and swear that she hasn't borrowed in the past before..

I don't know why people make useless comparison. As 2baba is promoting his album on his Instagram page, it means his money has finished? Or your father is his account manager?

Stop being ignorant and foolish at the same time
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by opebiboy: 6:56am On Mar 17, 2020
Meninmen:

I don't know why people make useless comparison. As 2baba is promoting his album on his Instagram page, it means his money has finished? Or your father is his account manager?

Stop being ignorant and foolish at the same time
2baba no get money again. How much did he even make self compare to so many sportsmen who were paid in dollars and still went broke? 2baba dont have 25 million naira cash presently as we speak
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by ikennamadu1(m): 8:40am On Mar 17, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Must she talk? Bird of the same feathers... She too dey borrow lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Why e dey pain u.. Abi u too dey borrow
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
opebiboy:
2baba no get money again. How much did he even make self compare to so many sportsmen who were paid in dollars and still went broke? 2baba dont have 25 million naira cash presently as we speak

Lol. 2baba personal account officer. Continue. So because many footballers are broke after retirement, it means 2baba is broke. You can earn 50 million while I earn 1 million naira, but if you live a reckless life, you will always come to borrow from me that earns 1 Million naira.

Take into account the reckless life style of some of these footballers after retirement b4 drawing conclusions
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by DanWord(m): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
omojolar:
who borrowed clothes?[color=#990000][/color]

Good evening bro, please how did you book Turkish Airlines. I'm having trouble with the payment and the price is just skyrocketing. Is it through wakanow.com

ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Picture That Caused Ramsey Nouah's Divorce / More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction / Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.