Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event (67720 Views)

Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes / Destiny Etiko Happy Over Tacha's Disqualification, Mocks Her (Photos) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 16, 2020
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Chirowman(m): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2020
fake lifestyle no dey pay. live according to your pocket

1 Like

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Sundrus: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2020
Wetin be the difference between this lady & most nairalanders now...una must talk whether e make sense or not. Massaging the egos of cheap attention seekers. Yeye dey smell undecided

1 Like

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Liposure: 9:23am On Mar 16, 2020
Who dis chick resemble
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Gabriel004: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2020
Wetin concern me
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by hopexter(m): 9:24am On Mar 16, 2020
Blessing na express you wan craze enter so oo, easy make LASMA no catch you oo, I dey tell you now oo angry
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Angelfrost(m): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2020
1. Actress
2. Stylist
3. Make up Artist
4. Event Planner

Other than the above I know quite well, is there really any other hiding place or front for whoredom in this amazing country??! undecided

2 Likes

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by sylve11: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2020
@ op, this story is none of my business at all... cool
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Neoteny7: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2020
grandstar:
Why can’t people just keep their mouths shuts. Minding ones business has never been a son.

Yanga go sleep, rat go bite hin tail........(I’m just musing Fela)

Saying "why won't people kind their business" on the internet is dumb. It's like saying people should shut up in the market.

Were you also minding your own business when you tell her to mind her business?

If people minded their business you won't have an account on nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2020
make una leave her jare .. wetin she mean, Nigeria as e big like this ma the borrow, borrowing no be new thing
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Solomon8144: 9:29am On Mar 16, 2020
opebiboy:
All of them na borrow borrow. They are all broke. Go to 2baba instagram page and see how desperately he is promoting his new album. You go just know once say money don finish. All celebrities are liars!
Person dey promote he hardwork and you conclude he's broke?
You're a mumu man fr

9 Likes

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Liposure: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2020
I don c where dis babe de advertise performance enhancer 4 inside one bluefilm wey i see

2 Likes

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by wisdomkid: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2020
Some people borrow. Is it because she didn't win most dress?
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by hybridblood07(m): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2020
I met this worwor girl at Upbeat Last week and she doesn't even look like a celebrity. Even If God has blessed you with small change, keep shut and keep praying for more in silence.

4 Likes

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Hoodbilonia: 9:33am On Mar 16, 2020
Bich. Shut deh hell up with your stinky ugly fat dirt infested ass. U dey suites of probably paid by a shu daddy. Abegi ozwo
P.o.f
Pile
Of
Fat

Enuf with your stupid public service anouncement bich

1 Like

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by opebiboy: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2020
Solomon8144:

Person dey promote he hardwork and you conclude he's broke?
You're a mumu man fr
oga go sleep. He has investments and I am only saying this because he looks like the only sensible one from the idiotic bunch of liars but that dude can't boast of 50 million naira cash. He doesnt have it. Na hustler all of them be

3 Likes

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by 0m0nnakoda: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided In as much as i don't support begging and borrowing,but can nkechi stand in front of ogun shrine and swear that she hasn't borrow in the past before..
When she was in the world but old things have passed.....
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by SavageResponse(m): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2020
Association of borrowers!

It takes one to know one grin

1 Like

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2020
Zombie, always picking people! Your borrow pose car story still dey internet!
Illiterate, it is normal to use designers clothes on such occasions. It is an advertisement and they tag the designers.
Some even get paid alongside.
Or where else can someone wear such clothes to after the occasion? It is an annual program, will they keep the cloth for next year or be wearing them to all occasions? If they repeat clothes, they will still complain!
Just say no designer was interested in you, that's why you manage your Akpoche.

5 Likes

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by 0m0nnakoda: 9:38am On Mar 16, 2020
opebiboy:
oga go sleep. He has investments and I am only saying this because he looks like the only sensible one from the idiotic bunch of liars but that dude can't boast of 50 million naira cash. He doesnt have it. Na hustler all of them be
Monday morning! No work? Na to monitor wetin anoda person no get be work?
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by mana123: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2020
SIMPLE JEALOUSY!

1 Like

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by opebiboy: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Monday morning! No work? Na to monitor wetin anoda person no get be work?
Even donald trump go begin tweet the minute he wakes up. The world is now on the internet. Every 20 minutes someone with a smartphone must check on updates even while at work. You are the jobless one for not knowing how the world works now

2 Likes

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by drabfemmy(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2020
She talking as if she is an exception

Come Learn paint making in 2 weeks.. Hmu now

1 Like

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by mechanics(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2020
Funny, they are living a fake life.
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Lordapson23(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2020
Kekereekun123:
shovel face keep shut.

Ya wicked angry
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Yankee101: 9:48am On Mar 16, 2020
It's common for intl artists to be clothed by fashion designers for free

And what's wrong with borrowing if you pay back

People borrow suits for a job or interview. Stop making people feel unsure of thenselves

4 Likes

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Denn(m): 9:49am On Mar 16, 2020
theoneJabulani:
How things have changed, I remember those times at abule-egba

You really know what'sup

Social club road

Mama nkechi's bar

Those times....

5 Likes

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:49am On Mar 16, 2020
I no no say this bab breast dun turn to slippers.
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Lilcentt(f): 9:49am On Mar 16, 2020
please I need help from someone here today

I have jamb exam tomorrow morning by 7am and I don't have any money with me. please I need just 1k for transport to and fro the exam center. it is not even up to 1k. I will be grateful if some one can help me on here. I will appreciate it

I am a frequent nairaland user. you can check my profile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Picture That Caused Ramsey Nouah's Divorce / More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction / Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.