Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event (67721 Views)

Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes / Destiny Etiko Happy Over Tacha's Disqualification, Mocks Her (Photos) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by KakiP(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2020
theoneJabulani:
How things have changed, I remember those times at abule-egba

Give us more gist bro

2 Likes

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2020
plainol:
I knew most were sweating debt under the gorgeous smiles.

Too many pressure to maintain celebrity status.

Fake life.

They are advertising clothes for designers, some even get paid alongside.
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by frankmoney(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2020
michaellovaldo:
Na person wey mess dey first squeeze face so that others won't suspect him/her
lmao
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Americanboy35: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=Kekereekun123 post=87483018]shovel face keep shut.[/quote
You no get joy i swear bro grin
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Goldenboy10(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2020
To me, most of these celebrities are living in bondage; becos they think that they would be tagged broke if the wear the dress that they have wore before, so they prefer hiring.
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by seanchuks: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2020
Toluwanimi01:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02pDt2UsJ_U

Is she smart? kiss kiss shocked
i can understand, she feels intimidated...well sorry.
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Saintmary(f): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2020
At least they won best dressed
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:42am On Mar 16, 2020
This shit always irritates me....olosho super
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by colossus91(m): 10:42am On Mar 16, 2020
mama wey wear akwaochie aka wat pipu call akpoche!!
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by drawbag: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2020
Wetin this Toyin Aimakhu house girl dey talk?
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Fernandeswagger(m): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2020
michaellovaldo:

More Ororo for your head bro.
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by mizlovette(f): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2020
This lady is always looking to be noticed,
Nonsense
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Sabicleaners: 10:56am On Mar 16, 2020
Celebrity and fake lifestyles are like 5 and 6.

Need professional cleaners to give your business the prestige look it deserves.
Contact SabiCleaners now for your offices, schools, hotels and hospitals cleaners.
Check my sig
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Missmossy(f): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2020
Lilcentt:
please I need help from someone here today

I have jamb exam tomorrow morning by 7am and I don't have any money with me. please I need just 1k for transport to and fro the exam center. it is not even up to 1k. I will be grateful if some one can help me on here. I will appreciate it

I am a frequent nairaland user. you can check my profile
Drop your account number.

1 Like

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Spadelicious: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2020
What’s her business there? How are we sure she did not borrow her own?
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by gift2xl: 11:08am On Mar 16, 2020
When u see a child's brain in an adult, u will know.
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 16, 2020
michaellovaldo:
Exactly trying to cover up her own dirty tracks...shior
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Lilcentt(f): 11:27am On Mar 16, 2020
Missmossy:
Drop your account number.
0058899048 Access bank
I will really appreciate it
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by kendrick93(m): 11:36am On Mar 16, 2020
opebiboy:
All of them na borrow borrow. They are all broke. Go to 2baba instagram page and see how desperately he is promoting his new album. You go just know once say money don finish. All celebrities are liars!
What's bad in promoting your album on your IG page?
This guy, you must be dumb

1 Like

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by 0m0nnakoda: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2020
opebiboy:
Even donald trump go begin tweet the minute he wakes up. The world is now on the internet. Every 20 minutes someone with a smartphone must check on updates even while at work. You are the jobless one for not knowing how the world works now
Donald Trump wakes up on Monday to argue about who is broke and who does not have Money?
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Solomon8144: 11:40am On Mar 16, 2020
opebiboy:
oga go sleep. He has investments and I am only saying this because he looks like the only sensible one from the idiotic bunch of liars but that dude can't boast of 50 million naira cash. He doesnt have it. Na hustler all of them be
Did tuface ever said he's not a hustler?

1 Like

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by constancefriday(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2020
First i wanna slam/bomb the person that posted this, it's a worthless information. Billionaires borrow to fund projects, Rich People Borrow too, but i also wann tell Nkechi she's a big fool.
If she has tomorrow in mind (if at all it's true she did what the poster said she did) She has already shot herself in the leg. No matter how good you think you are, you're nobody without your colleagues.

1 Like

Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Africanwardrobe(m): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2020
michaellovaldo:
true....or maybe she b 'small girl with big God'
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by omojolar(f): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2020
who borrowed clothes?[color=#990000][/color]

ok
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by kayzbrian(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Must she talk? Bird of the same feathers... She too dey borrow lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Birds of a feather!
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Champneys: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Public dog sef dey talk........ wink
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by bosmann11: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
You mean to say pussy? just passing by
Sultty:
Enemy of progress ms smelly pussey
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Ikutomtom: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
I discovered one thing about life. when God blesses you, you beginning to do unnecessary thing and saying unrealistic thing.
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by Shakaranews2020: 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
Jealous lady.

Meanwhile, beautiful nollywood actress Chacha Eke looking sick like a show of herself and this is why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N3nFG23ffU
Re: AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event by majamajic(m): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
opebiboy:
All of them na borrow borrow. They are all broke. Go to 2baba instagram page and see how desperately he is promoting his new album. You go just know once say money don finish. All celebrities are liars!

That album is his worst , upon all the artists he brought into the album, they all not make a single hit out of the album , I was disappointed with 2baba this time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction / Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance / Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.