Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu (1214 Views)

Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit / Fayemi Appoints Joe Komolafe As Amotekun Corps Commander / Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by Oluwamarc(m): 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
South-West Governors’ Forum Chairman, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN, has said recruitment into Amotekun Corps may begin this week.

The Ondo State Governor, who spoke through his Special Adviser on Security Matters, Alhaji Jimoh Dojumo, also said the security outfit initiated by South-West governors to tackle insecurity in the region, would take off in the next three weeks.

He said, “All arrangements have been finalised. The training of the personnel will last for 21 days but there will be more training and retraining for them.

The security agencies will train those recruited. The recruitment and training will go together.”

Dojumo, a retired police officer, added, “We are being very careful to avoid flaws. The recruitment may start next week (this week) and immediately after the recruitment training will start.

“But our target time is before the end of March you will see them patrolling roads in the South-West.”

The Akeredolu’s aide also said there would be no specially designed uniform for the corps members.

No formal arrangement with South-West govs yet, says Abdulrazaq

Meanwhile, the Kwara State Government has said it is yet to have a formal arrangement on Amotekun.

The North-Central state shares boundaries with Oyo, Osun and Ekiti states.

Our correspondent learnt that major stakeholders in the protection of the state had expressed their readiness to cooperate with the South-West outfit if the state government was ready.

Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq had said he would welcome any arrangements to keep the people of the state safe.

However, he has yet to enter into any formal arrangement with South-West governors on Amotekun.

“Security is a dynamic issue that requires collaboration and intelligence sharing among all stakeholders,” the governor said through his Chief Press Secretary, Rafiu Ajakaye, as saying on Saturday.

https://citadelng.com.ng/2020/03/15/amotekun-corps-takes-off-march-ending-recruitment-this-week-akeredolu/
#PMG

Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
Can women join amotekun?
Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by slickbak(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
I can't wait for this Amotekun machine to take off. We'll learn the efficiencies/inefficiencies and adapt.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by oyin44: 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
After the Fulani element the ibos will be next target cos they too are prone to some crimes.
Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by illicit(m): 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
I hope graduates will be employed
Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by doggedfighter(f): 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
Has their salary been resolved or still 18k? Poor renumeration will escalate insecurity

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by princemillla(m): 3:20am On Mar 16, 2020
Among all, the uniform got my attention. So with all the plans and all the vehicles no uniform yet? We will just see random men both in local or foreign outfit with gun on our street?

South west be ready for yet another gbege. Cuz am very sure from that angle, the enemy of progress will sabotage the good intentions of this project
Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:47am On Mar 16, 2020
illicit:
I hope graduates will be employed

Are you really a graduate ?

Wetin you wan take N18k Amotekun salary do?

Please leave the yeye job for babalawos and Agberos na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by samdede(m): 4:07am On Mar 16, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by Ruggedniggaone: 4:09am On Mar 16, 2020
amotekun will deal ruthlessly with Fulani herdsmen and some ipob terrorist perpetrating crime in the southwest

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:40am On Mar 16, 2020
Abeg leave Kwara alone
That's where Fulani's would infiltrate from
Like in the days of old
Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

I thought minimum wage is now 30K grin grin
Will they employ ebenezar2020 and metaphysical?

cc lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by Sweeetheart(m): 4:55am On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
imhotep:

I thought minimum wage is now 30K grin grin
Will they employ
[/s]

why did you crave for attention a lot, thank God I'm not part of those you'd mention here, you would have chop a lot of ban with that your childishness

your region had been infiltrated with these miscreants overzealous attitude but na Yoruba be your headache

your kinswomen were giving serious mouth action and doggy to smelling Fulani herdsmen but yorubas matter is your headache. when exactly you won get sense?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 16, 2020
Sweeetheart:
[s][/s]
why did you crave for attention a lot, thank God I'm not part of those you'd mention here, you would have chop a lot of ban with that your childishness

your region had been infiltrated with these miscreants overzealous attitude but na Yoruba be your headache

your kinswomen were giving serious mouth action and doggy to smelling Fulani herdsmen but yorubas matter is your headache. when exactly you won get sense?
Please make sure you join Amotekun so that you can receive 18K monthly and help defend the Ooni of Ife. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2dFce3kR2k

Meanwhile Igbo amaka.

cc lzaa gmbuharii metaphysical

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by Sweeetheart(m): 5:07am On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
imhotep:

Please make sure you join Amotekun so that you can receive 18K monthly and help defend the Ooni of Ife. grin grin

[/s]

na ban you go chop next, I think the ban of your first moniker never do you?

you've been disgracing Igbo nation here with your childish mentioning. now many now believes that's how Igbo behave or think

Igbo that don't invest their time on unfruitful mentioning. you need to have your mental system checked if you think everyone is as jobless as you'd here
Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 16, 2020
Sweeetheart:
[s][/s]

na ban you go chop next, I think the ban of your first moniker never do you?

you've been disgracing Igbo nation here with your childish mentioning. now many now believes that's how Igbo behave or think

Igbo that don't invest their time on unfruitful mentioning. you need to have your mental system checked if you think everyone is as jobless as you'd here
Asiwaju Jagaban must hear this grin grin

cc lzaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by Sweeetheart(m): 5:16am On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
imhotep:

Asiwaju Jagaban must hear this grin grin

[/s]

this doesn't change the fact that you need to be rehabilitated

I guess the lza you'd called is the one in charge of your functioning watery brain

kids everywhere

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 16, 2020
Sweeetheart:
[s][/s]

this doesn't change the fact that you need to be rehabilitated

I guess the lza you'd called is the one in charge of your functioning watery brain

kids everywhere
I see you like quoting me.
Do you miss me a lot? kiss kiss

By the way, lzaa must hear this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by Sweeetheart(m): 5:23am On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
imhotep:

I see you like quoting me.
Do you miss me a lot? kiss kiss

By the way, lzaa must hear this.
[/s]

get your brain fix and stop letting people know how stupid you're

I don't know why you rejoice in your own foolishness a lot

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 16, 2020
Sweeetheart:
[s][/s]

get your brain fix and stop letting people know how stupid you're

I don't know why you rejoice in your own foolishness a lot
Bros, you should be in Amotekun training camp now getting drilled by the Master Sergeant.
Sai baba. grin grin

cc lzaa itooworwor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by Sweeetheart(m): 5:33am On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
imhotep:

Bros, you should be in Amotekun training camp now getting drilled by the Master Sergeant.
Sai baba. grin grin

cc lzaa
[/s]

unfortunately your fellow imbeciles you've been calling is yet to resume to your online stupidity. you should go knock his door to wake so that you can both start the global foolishness in full

hope your forest guards work is still secure

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 16, 2020
Sweeetheart:

unfortunately your fellow imbeciles you've been calling is yet to resume to your online stupidity. you should go knock his door to wake so that you can both start the global foolishness in full

Sai APC grin grin grin
Sai Change

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 16, 2020
Great news.

If you want to cry, please we sell handkerchiefs and tissue paper o. cheesy
Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 16, 2020
Sweeetheart:
[s][/s]

Lol. See finishing.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by illicit(m): 6:14am On Mar 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

forget that side bros.... na still govt job.... they will be paid better than that later.... remember NSCDC
Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by SangoOlukosOba: 6:27am On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Great news.

If you want to cry, please we sell handkerchiefs and tissue paper o. cheesy
[/s]
Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by SangoOlukosOba: 6:28am On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Lol. See finishing.
[/s]
Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 16, 2020
Wait... I will apply.

Let me first hit the gym.

My muscle never big reach. sad So that I will be dishing out life-changing slaps to those bad guys... sad

But jokes apart, what sort of meaningful law enforcement training can there be in 21 days. I hope this thing isn't being rushed? What is worth doing is worth doing well.
Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by JonDon12: 6:44am On Mar 16, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Wait... I will apply.

My muscle never big reach. sad So that I will be dishing out life-changing slaps to those bad guys... sad

But jokes apart, what sort of meaningful law enforcement training can there be in 21 days. I hope this thing isn't being rushed? What is worth doing is worth doing well.

True. 21 days seems too shor
Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by JonDon12: 6:44am On Mar 16, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Wait... I will apply.

True. 21 days seems too short
Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 16, 2020
JonDon12:

True. 21 days seems too shor

Exactly. 3-6 months should be the minimum.
Re: Amotekun Corps Takes Off March Ending, Recruitment This Week – Akeredolu by famouscargo4u: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Can women join amotekun?
What will you be bringing to the corps? Secret service, intelligence? Physical strength?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covid-19 To Create Fear To Make Mankind Accept 5g And Digital Id - Pastor Chris / Nigerian First Lady Aisha Buhari Sends Fresh Message To Nigerians / Are These The Reasons Why WHO Doesnt Want To Endorse The MADAGASCAR CURE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.