Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir (54623 Views)

Sanusi, Ganduje Reunite In Abuja Airport Two Years After Dethronement / El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board / I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by Viktom(m): 7:24am On Mar 16, 2020
When asked how he learned of the banishment to Nasarawa and whether the state was consulted, Governor Sule said: “Immediately he was dethroned, the governor of Kano called me and said, we have just dethroned the Emir and we are thinking about relocating him to Nasarawa; If you will accept him. I said I will be more than happy to accept him.”

Narrating how the message came to him, He said: “The message was all over the social media that Emir Sanusi II was dethroned. I did not check because I was busy, but when the Kano Governor called, my aid brought the phone to me in a meeting. So as a senior governor and a second term governor, and someone I respect, I stepped aside to answer his call.

“The whole world knows they were having problems, but I did not know it will lead to this. When he told me the emir has been dethroned, I never said a word about it; whether it is good or bad or why. How can I say I will not accept Sanusi Lamido II, never,” he said.

Referring to the history of their relationship with the deposed Emir, Gov. Sule said: “This is a global citizen, highly respected person. When I was the Managing Director of Dangote group, he was the Group Managing Director of First Bank. We operated as colleagues at the corporate level. When I became the Deputy Group Managing Director of Dangote, he was the CBN Governor. By the time I became the Group Managing Director of Dangote, he had become an Emir.

So at all levels, we have cooperated. Commenting on why Nasarawa has become a popular destination for deposed Emirs in the North, governor said it is because the state is seen as one of the border stateS between the deep North and the Southern part of the country.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ganduje-called-to-ask-if-i-would-accept-deposed-emir-gov-sule.html

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by Lawgod247: 7:28am On Mar 16, 2020
I like this man. He chose his words carefully without leaning against either parties. Anyways, for CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUMI, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng. No toe stepped on.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by nrexzy: 7:31am On Mar 16, 2020
That is higher power in play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by BlackfireX: 7:46am On Mar 16, 2020
I like gandoje he did not want to destroy stuuupiid sanusi completely.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by Freestainworld(m): 7:50am On Mar 16, 2020
God knows how much Gandollar must have stolen after his viral video.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:54am On Mar 16, 2020
Global citizen been tossed around like a common criminal

GEJ head too strong . All the people that fought his government which by far was better than Major General Muhammadu Buhari's directionless government ha been disgraced.

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by galadima77(m): 7:55am On Mar 16, 2020
Deep messages for Ganduje.
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by Ayo8(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2020
Really... and you had no other place to keep than that remote place...
You are really a friend indeed.

18 Likes

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by ikaboy: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2020
The governor is so sound and verse . Nasaarava is lucky to have him

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by Realist5: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2020
Someday, Ganduje will by himself call a councillor in Oyo state to seek asylum.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by ChaseVibes(m): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by newdawn77(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2020
Thanks for the news.

3 Likes

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by YorubaKinging: 11:17am On Mar 16, 2020
Please, enough of Northern fulani news
Let whatever happens in the north stay in the north

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by NOwazobia: 11:17am On Mar 16, 2020
Sanusi should enjoy his own share of Karma, while Gandollar awaits his own share in the future. No man shall escape it, not even me.
The north really have more Hypocrit than the south.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by DesignHave: 11:17am On Mar 16, 2020
cool
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2020
We don't frigging care!!!!
If una like send am go hell fire

5 Likes

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by wilemer: 11:18am On Mar 16, 2020
Viktom1:
When asked how he learned of the banishment to Nasarawa and whether the state was consulted, Governor Sule said: “Immediately he was dethroned, the governor of Kano called me and said, we have just dethroned the Emir and we are thinking about relocating him to Nasarawa; If you will accept him. I said I will be more than happy to accept him.”

Narrating how the message came to him, He said: “The message was all over the social media that Emir Sanusi II was dethroned. I did not check because I was busy, but when the Kano Governor called, my aid brought the phone to me in a meeting. So as a senior governor and a second term governor, and someone I respect, I stepped aside to answer his call.

so you were complicit
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by ForeThinker: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2020
Then him share $ wit u abi

1 Like

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by shegzhkn: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2020
hmmmmm,mah goodness what am i doing here ?
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2020
BlackfireX:
I like gandoje he did not want to destroy stuuupiid sanusi completely.

there is a limit to his power as a governor
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by cdyfoundation(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2020
Comparison of achievements. When I was Dangote MD he was this and that..blah blah.

1 Like

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by BackToLife: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2020
Repent! End Time is no more near. End Time is here!

2 Likes

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2020
No any condition is permanent it's just matter of time evrythin will return back to normal for me soon, I don't pray for you to ever find urself in an helpless& hopeless situation ever in your lifetime amen

3 Likes

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by bamasite2: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2020
Normal process naa

1 Like

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by phransix2: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2020
Sometimes all these aboki have impressive CV and profile...

7 Likes

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by pennywys(m): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2020
cheesy

Who on his right senses will reject such an intellectual man as Sanusi

The dullard man from Kano should have send him to us here

We the south love him and we need him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by Roozzaay(m): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2020
Where are these stupid folks denying Kano State government sent him to Nassarawa against his wish.... undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo / Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.