Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) (56890 Views)

Anxiety As Supreme Court Hears Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Today / Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today / Akpabio In Dilemma As Appeal Court Rules Rerun In Essien Udim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) by Herdsmen: 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sirjamo:
You people told us APC was dead when Bukola Saraki defected along with other rogues.

If those ones could not kill APC, is it Obaseki that could not win his local government that will kill APC?

You’ve heard latest from appeal court and sokoto high court?

OkAy oh.
Re: Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) by Uchugba(m): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
Still waiting for the final outcome
Re: Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

Bros forget Tinubu moves.. thank God na your opinion

Walahi Tinubu don see wetin pass am for Apc... oshiomole has been a very loyal bitch to Tinubu..

The cartel want Tinubu out... even the head of cabal “Mr President.

If you’re close to this northern apc politicians.. you will understand this phrase..”the north are not slaves to yorubas.. most popular among their elite Muslims.

Tinubu’s last night note was a cry of a downing man..he even call those behind oshiomole ordeal as powerful people”
He can’t contend with them.. neither is he being granted that acess to villa as e Dey be b4..

Ask yourself.. why is Tinubu camp so quiet for sometime.. himself left naija for u.k amid corona threats..
2021 is the political year .. and it’s almost here.. so politicians are beginning to manipulate things to suit them..beside none of them really do sen Tinubu..
They’re not yorubas .. so why sen him? His influence begins and end with buhari administration, and we know that the administration is over by half.

In truth.. Tinubu is not who the Yoruba press want us to believe he is, especially in this administration.
He’s people are all noise just to hype and make him look relevant.

Hang around northern apc Muslim politicians, power brokers, apc stake holders and understand, what’s really happening in apc control government.
When I read his comment where he mentioned the " powerful people". I read it again but between the lines this time.

Tinubu has never had it so rough politiking.
Re: Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) by Herdsmen: 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
Gandollaar:
When I read his comment where he mentioned the " powerful people". I read it again but between the lines this time.

Tinubu has never had it so rough politiking.

Aswear..
He’s feeling the heat.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) by Agbons1991(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
He is a fool, Na now him remember say court get power now that it applies to him.
Re: Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
grin This guy looks be making me LOL !
Re: Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
Trash. Who are you analysing for? Were you not among those that said Tinubu doesn't want Oshiomhole as chairman again before he made support pronouncement for him
[s]
Awol1:
Very predictable outcome...

There will be a stay of execution until substantive suit is determined.

That will settle for the barrage of court orders and void Oshiomole's sacking.

Now Tinubu has thrown weight behind Oshiomole. Expect some people to back down.

But let me tell what came to my mind when I meditated...

I suppose Oshiomole was beginning to wean himself of Tinubu influence as against our thinking that Oshio was all loyal to Tinubu.

Now, to beat Oshio back to line, Tinubu cashed into Edo crisis which ended threatening Oshio's position.

To keep his chair, Oshio must have gone to Tinubu for help; who in turn must have extracted some words from Oshio before agreeing to intervene.

Now Tinubu took his time to make his underground moves. And when he saw those moves yielded fruit, he released his statement.

I don't like Tinubu but you've got to respect his network.
[/s]
Re: Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
Beer parlour analysis again. Trash
[s]
Herdsmen:

Bros forget Tinubu moves.. thank God na your opinion

Walahi Tinubu don see wetin pass am for Apc... oshiomole has been a very loyal bitch to Tinubu..

The cartel want Tinubu out... even the head of cabal “Mr President.

If you’re close to this northern apc politicians.. you will understand this phrase..”the north are not slaves to yorubas.. most popular among their elite Muslims.

Tinubu’s last night note was a cry of a downing man..he even call those behind oshiomole ordeal as powerful people”
He can’t contend with them.. neither is he being granted that acess to villa as e Dey be b4..

Ask yourself.. why is Tinubu camp so quiet for sometime.. himself left naija for u.k amid corona threats..
2021 is the political year .. and it’s almost here.. so politicians are beginning to manipulate things to suit them..beside none of them really do sen Tinubu..
They’re not yorubas .. so why sen him? His influence begins and end with buhari administration, and we know that the administration is over by half.

In truth.. Tinubu is not who the Yoruba press want us to believe he is, especially in this administration.
He’s people are all noise just to hype and make him look relevant.

Hang around northern apc Muslim politicians, power brokers, apc stake holders and understand, what’s really happening in apc control government.
[/s]
Re: Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
smiley
Re: Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) by Kennyfancy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Awol1:

I suppose Oshiomole was beginning to wean himself of Tinubu influence as against our thinking that Oshio was all loyal to Tinubu.

Now, to beat Oshio back to line, Tinubu cashed into Edo crisis which ended threatening Oshio's position.

To keep his chair, Oshio must have gone to Tinubu for help; who in turn must have extracted some words from Oshio before agreeing to intervene.

Now Tinubu took his time to make his underground moves. And when he saw those moves yielded fruit, he released his statement.

junky. Thiefnibu can't do anything, Osho is going
Re: Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
You got it right. Very calculated move but I see Oshio leaving the seat, his tour of duty has ended he should just accept it. The governors would not compromise on their demands. Remember the same thing happened to PDP resulting in the New PDP

Awol1:

Re: Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Fulani terrorist political leaders at the top of nigeria political decision making, are making fools of their idiots claiming South south and Southeast.
Re: Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) by seanw: 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:
cool

Tinubu Jagaban.. he steps in everything calms down... if for any reason Oshiomhole gets saved by the Tinubu faction, till he dies he would never try the silly moves he was trying with his Vice Presidency secret ambition

You think this is portor-portor PDP
Re: Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 17, 2020
Otunba80:
I like bubu. He just let everything flows and I believe if gandollar carried him along about sanusi issues i guess bubu won’t allow him to dethrone sanusi

Lol. Are you sure you are in touch with reality? If your bubu was a competent leader, this crisis wouldn't have started in the first place.

He just let everything flows. Is that not how he has been letting everything flow in Nigeria, from herdsmen killings, to bad economy
Re: Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) by nattyGENT: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2020
see as him come sliiim finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja / Buhari Danced In Ibadan! (video) / Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.