Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

The Devil Made Me Put My Thing Inside Her Thing Says Man Who Raped 3-year-old - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Devil Made Me Put My Thing Inside Her Thing Says Man Who Raped 3-year-old (880 Views)

"If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man / American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / He Always Put His Finger Inside My Thing Says 15-year-old Caught Been Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devil Made Me Put My Thing Inside Her Thing Says Man Who Raped 3-year-old by Louisojibe(m): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2020
A 29-year man, Olusesan Adeyele, who was arrested for forcefully engaging a three-year-old young girl in Ifetedo, Osun State, said on Thursday that he acted under a spell and argued for leniency.

Addressing writers after he was strutted by the state Commissioner of Police, Johnson Kokumo, in Osogbo, the suspect said his head turned out to be clear after he had perpetrated the wrongdoing.

Adeyele, a printer, said in spite of the injured individual's crying, he was unable to stop, including that he was a first time the guilty party argued for leniency.

Kokumo said the complainant, a lady companion of the suspect, left her little girl being taken care of by Adeyele at some point in February 2020, including that returning from the homestead, she found that the young lady had been debased.

The CP expressed, "When the mother came back from the homestead, she saw that the injured individual was dying. Upon the receipt of the grumbling, the police took care of business and arrested the suspect, who admitted to the wrongdoing over the span of examination.

"The injured child was taken to an emergency clinic for clinical assessment and treatment, where she is as yet accepting treatment and the clinical assessment uncovered that there was broad gash into the rectum. The presume will be charged after the finish of examination."

Source
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/82740f5a2448828ee931a9baf6a3cdf2
Re: The Devil Made Me Put My Thing Inside Her Thing Says Man Who Raped 3-year-old by amamkingchimex: 11:43am On Mar 16, 2020
Gd
Re: The Devil Made Me Put My Thing Inside Her Thing Says Man Who Raped 3-year-old by 2rez: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
Devil, after reading lies in between the lines be like..

Re: The Devil Made Me Put My Thing Inside Her Thing Says Man Who Raped 3-year-old by Sylraph1: 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
Some people are just devil in human incarnate

TUFIAKWA
Re: The Devil Made Me Put My Thing Inside Her Thing Says Man Who Raped 3-year-old by Postingnonsense: 8:26am On Mar 17, 2020
Sometimes even the devil is confused with our type of confessions

(1) (Reply)

Robbery At First Bank, Kogi State / Akaeze: Nigeria’s Crime Infested Town Where Banks, Policemen Fear To Go / The First Armed Robber To Publicly Executed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.