Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises (34995 Views)

El-Rufai Attacks Governors Over Strike, NGF Mulls ₦380/Litre Fuel Price / Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' / COVID-19: Fear Grips Osinbajo, Governors Over Bala Moham­med's Self-Isolation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Kwanza: 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently meeting with governors on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the State House.

The meeting, which started at about 3pm, was believed to have been called as a prelude to the scheduled National Executive Council (NEC) meeting of the party, which is expected to hold on Tuesday (tomorrow).

The Nation was unable to lay hold on to agenda for the meeting as at the time of filing this report, it was learned that it might be a meeting for ironing out plans and agreeing on positions.

Of the twenty members of the Progressive Governors’ Forum (PGF), which is the platform on which APC governors converge, 16 were cited interning the meeting.

Those seen entering the President’s office included: Bornu, Lagos, Ogun, Edo, Kebbi, Jigawa, Osun, Imo, Gombe, Niger, Kastsina, Plateau, Ondo, Kano, Kwara, Nassarawa governors.

Those yet to arrive were: Kaduna, Ekiti, Yobe and Kogi governors.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-buhari-meets-apc-governors-over-crises/

Updated: Photo Credit, Bashir Ahmad

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1239578403306692609

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Citytrend: 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
I think they're better described as Propagandists.

Even if I know the truth has gone on Holiday in this part of the world

Abeg joo, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Maxymilliano(m): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
This is where the fate of Oshiomole will be decided and he might just get a soft landing ...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by okpalaAnambra: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Àwa Yorubas ko nilo olè kekere kan bii Tinubu, a ko yẹ fun ọdaran bi alaga

Tinubu doesn't represent the interest of we omoluabis cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
If them like make them pity am, my own is Obaseki must complete his tenure finish, carry one redeem criminal say na pastor to wan come be Governor. Only God knows where redeem they get all these scammers from

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by fyneguy: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Pro- Osho

Borno
Lagos
Ogun
Osun
Imo
Gombe
Niger
Katsina
Kano
Kwara
Nassarawa

End of discussion

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by fyneguy: 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:
If them like make them pity am, my own is Obaseki must complete his tenure finish, carry one redeem criminal say na pastor to wan come be Governor. Only God knows where redeem they get all these scammers from

Ahahahaha You don change mouth from Osho is a goner to if dem like...?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by cpu2006(m): 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

i doubt if you among of Omoluabis.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
fyneguy:
Pro- Osho

Borno
Lagos
Ogun
Osun
Imo
Gombe
Niger
Katsina
Kano
Kwara
Nassarawa

End of discussion
No Kaduna
Ekiti
Ondo
Edo

You put Osun Lagos and Ogun with KWARA way no get level cause cabal sees them as tinubus agents come they brag, only Kaduna state don destroy that list

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by okpalaAnambra: 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
cpu2006:

i doubt if you among of Omoluabis.
Mo jẹ ọmọ otitọ ti orilẹ-ede yoruba, ati ọkan ni igberaga ni iyẹn

Tinubu is just greedy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Yebosola(m): 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
fyneguy:

Ahahahaha You don change mouth from Osho is a goner to if dem like...?

Is their ways.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by klbakare(m): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
Buhari's meeting can't produce any result. oshiomole will be removed.

welder available for onsite work nationwide.
burglaries,gates,trusses,carports,tank stands etc.

payment on delivery available/Milestone payment option.
trust us with your job, we'll trust you with our money
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by omoeast(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
We are very stupid as a Nation, I grew up in the Uk and I recently moved to SA as my family lives there,people here demand from their government,people get housing for free and get paid for not having a job...We had a president that will never address the nation,he only talks through presidency,no interview from press, no plan nothing and people are living as if it’s nothing...If anyone want the best for Nigeria,they need to ask this fresh Nicca we call president to damn are down.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by ThatFairGuy: 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
angry
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by ArmaniUhuru: 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
A party formed on lies and cheap propaganda is gradually dying on the basis of its foundation. No fake thing last for long.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Humphrizy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
na Dem Dem Sha.....2023 go hot oooh...Dem don Dem rub minds together on how they will deceive Nigerians again....Na my mind I talk Sha.

Already Noted....God will surely bless our hustle... If you need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey...call/Whatsapp 081 0166 6771 Now. let's talk about it.. Happy New week to you all... oshey

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by DModeCntStopMe: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
shocked

Association of contaminated evil wizards being headed by a chronic blood sucker

Very repulsive old thieves

What a dead country we are unfortunate to be a part of

Shameless rogues

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
See as all d governors dey listen attentively to the president, na role model Pmb be to them all. d respect too much, dem all want to be like Baba when they grow up.
See as dem all line up dey learn words of wisdom 4rm d President.
Up Sai Baba. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by NOL2dworld(m): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
Can you guys just come together and plan how Nigeria will be better then now..

biko we dey beg.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by sammyj: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
grin This is the biggest surprise Buhari will ever pulled by intervening in Crisis within and outside his party!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by OakConsultNG: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
Interesting times..

Meanwhile, Obtain your TIN. Register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Salvador1: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
Where is EL rufai and fayemi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Witcher(f): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Citizens and the government must not let down their guard against such officials and politicians that lost their charm due to improprieties.

Breaking strong national bond, trying to create ethnic-based islands is not plausible.
Nigerians should keep on their resilience towards peace,unity and development. This propensity , acid tested by colonizers as well as the irresponsible and the corrupt on various occasions, has sailed safe the tide of time.

Fine tuning their heads to their heart beat--corruption first-- Nigerians,which had been exemplary to the world, must turn a deaf ear to the divisive ideas of those who spare no effort to ramshackle the nation if denied the chance to sponge on the nation indefinitely.

Evidently the to dos we witness here and there is the last kicks of a dying horse--the corrupt and biased system. Soon the last nail will be hit on the coffin of this system that has already got its leg in the grave. All the more so, as the reformed government is riding popular support coming up with viable policy directions and determined to root out improprieties. Though, exercising patience is sagacious such bent must have a limit as it only the wise that takes lessons from wrong turns.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Quite horrible, imposter

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by ThatFairGuy: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Thunder fire you impostor. Ipob Terrorist
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
No condition is permanent

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by CapitalHYC(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
Awon Ole undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Rawtruth1: 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
APC, the party used by God to punish Nigerians for choosing darkness instead of light in 2015. Party of liars, propagandists and covert looters. Blood thirsty like demons. Nigeria deserve evil leaders because they are basically cowards

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by BruncleZuma: 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
Coronavirus Crisis?
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Houseofglam7(f): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
Trouble in paradise?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment / See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN / Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.