Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,302 members, 7,850,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation (46431 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. / Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by Jms85(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
Skyfornia:
The damage is huge..pictures didn't portray the reality. You need to visit there..
Visiting there is never a need....type wit sense abeg..
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by 9jaRealist: 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
Good to see that Gov Pontius Pilate has finally woken up...
>
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by 9jaRealist: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
Jms85:
Visiting there is never a need....type wit sense abeg..

Abegi, don’t take it literally...
Dude is only using ‘Nigerian English’ grin grin grin
>
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by 9jaRealist: 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nnannapat:
Lagos state government sets up a committee to investigate the cause of the explosion, when scrap metal scavengers has carted away all the metal debris at the crime scene.

I swear this country is at par with Papua New Guinea.

Please don’t insult Papua New Guinea! cheesy
>
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by Dreyton36: 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
2 billion funds for the victims , wow
Why is my mind telling me to go and feign death too
Chai poor man thinking
E GET WHY
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by 9jaRealist: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
UnknownT:
I came to see him point
amamkingchimex:
All I see is a man desperately resisting the urge to point

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Nairalanders will not kee person abegi...
<

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by omobaba1759: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
The moment you hear this word "INVESTIGATION" from our politician that mean case close, there's nothing to find ...

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by michealoluwaseyi(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
pointilism govt
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by StreetFight: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Evergreen4:
Tinubu's stooge

Sorry ooo, Abacha's stooge. Tinubu stooge that your parents will see and prostrate.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
kiddkash:
you can never really fathom the pain people are going through right now.
i was just coming back from church (archangels parish) when the blast happened right next to my compound
and front of Bethlehem girls school thank God we are all alive but so many properties were damaged.
had to sleep in a family friends house in satellite town
God help us with debt
I don't know what you're going through but I'm awfully sorry, I pray God does what only He can do in your life. Doesn't matter if you're a christian, muslim or atheist. I pray things get better for you.
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by Lugianostar(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
Propaganda!!!

After when people have died out of the government negligence
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
emeijeh:
What took him so long?

Sr. Henrietta and all the other victims of yesterday's explosion, RIP.
The shíthole took your lives just like that
cry
Rip to those who lose their life the state didn't sold the land to them and if govt had demolish that place before now your crews will still come to say because you be Igbo like a thread post sometime last week.
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by kiddkash(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

I don't know what you're going through but I'm awfully sorry, I pray God does what only He can do in your life. Doesn't matter if you're a christian, muslim or atheist. I pray things get better for you.
much appreciated. thank you
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by CreekCommando: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Government of bad luck in all sectors - economy, health, sports, employment, judiciary etc.
Instead of spending from the loot to help in this unfortunate incident, he's proposing to give a mere #250 million.
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by TruthHurts100: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
Investigation.

This could be an attack. Coincidence that a catholic church and school was the most affected?
What if it was the main target?

Just thinking out loud.
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by Evergreen4(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
StreetFight:

Sorry ooo, Abacha's stooge. Tinubu stooge that your parents will see and prostrate.
I won't insult your parents back
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by tete7000(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
There must have been a massive Shockwave that ripped through the area from the center of the explosion to have the kind of damages seen so far on social media. It will be interesting to know what caused an explosion that generated such Shockwave.
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by tete7000(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

Rip to those who lose their life the state didn't sold the land to them and if govt had demolish that place before now your crews will still come to say because you be Igbo like a thread post sometime last week.

And you think the catholic church would have built a whole secondary school on a land illegally acquired?
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by Ucee1999: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Why is this pointus pilate always doing one hand gesture or the other?

Lol... Samwo Olu be like;

"Chei... O boy if you see the big Ikebe I was kpanshing yesterday and received the call of the fire eh...

Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by mastermaestro(m): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
SLAP44:
This man is the worst governor in Africa today. Not only is he incompetent, he is also begging people for money on twitter.

Shame drowned me when I watched him on Channels news begging for donations and calling out account numbers. I puked. Worst! angry

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by mastermaestro(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
ikorodureporta:
pointologist! cheesy

grin grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by Samchukwuemeka1: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
[Why would you say so?.. Him don beg you before?quote author=SLAP44 post=87493533]This man is the worst governor in Africa today. Not only is he incompetent, he is also begging people for money on twitter. [/quote]
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by NGpatriot: 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
SLAP44:
This man is the worst governor in Africa today. Not only is he incompetent, he is also begging people for money on twitter.

According to Igbos of course.

Even in America the richest country, they ask for donations to help disaster victims so if you are broke and don't have money to donate to help the victims, just keep quiet.

All you people do is hate, blame, criticize, but you can never if a finger to do anything or help anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by NGpatriot: 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
mastermaestro:

Shame drowned me when I watched him on Channels news begging for donations and calling out account numbers. I puked. Worst! angry

You drowned in shame and puked just because they ask you to help disaster victims?

You Igbos come up with the most disgusting, anti-social and mean spirited rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by IgorSyka: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

You drowned in shame and puked just because they ask you to help disaster victims?

You Igbos come up with the most disgusting, anti-social and mean spirited rubbish.
[/s]
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by IgorSyka: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

According to Igbos of course.

Even in America the richest country, they ask for donations to help disaster victims so if you are broke and don't have money to donate to help the victims, just keep quiet.

All you people do is hate, blame, criticize, but you can never if a finger to do anything or help anybody.
[/s]
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by 3kay945(m): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
amamkingchimex:
All I see is a man desperately resisting the urge to point

grin cool

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by Revolva(m): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
2 Billion Naira relief fund that is a Hugh buck
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by HappyAmInCANADA: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
this governor is an idiot o .....
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by 042icloud(m): 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
SLAP44:

Hahaha wetin this niqqa do you na? grin
You sey im dey beg money for twitter?
grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by bonjelevel(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
White lie... how can our beloved governor make this kind of statement.. what is 2 billion naira to the money lagos state makes monthly.. so you mean this people of Abule Ado and environs needs to excercise patient for you and the public to do the necessary.. too bad...
Re: Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation by mastermaestro(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

Psychopathic nonentity, illiterate trabalist, get out of here! Everything is ipob to a brainless political crumbs chaser who pretends patriotism. You are as shameless as those you are defending. You can remain in your abyss of darkness with them. Free slave!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents / Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened / Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.