Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam (46012 Views)

Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by AlphaStorm: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2020
May God help u ooo.
Anyways check my signature
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by wisdomkid: 9:49am On Mar 17, 2020
calitobrigonte:

It's really worrisome! Most of us adults have made worse mistakes!
I wonder whether we've never heard of the carrot and stick approach! Scold her and also suggest for a solution!
Thanks for pointing this out!

Its is sad because its a female. Men, adults and stupid ones alike always have the myopic hatred for the female folks. These people will be parents tomorrow and be calling their daughters "princess" but hates others. wink wink wink FU*K life, because bit*h will mess theirs up for good too.

We always come online with that perfect mentality that we've done no wrong and just victims. Most times, I HATE NIGERIANS.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by femi4: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Good day everyone, i need urgent advice from you guys. My Jamb centre was located at gateway poly saapade. Not knowing there are two gateway at ogun state, i went to the popular gateway at igbesa and it was too late before i discovered this.

Is there anything i can do? Can jamb reschedule the date if i complain? Please help.

When you spend 3/4 of your life on NL, you ll hardly have time for importance things in your life. Continue joking with your future .

In my days, a week before the exam, exam venue is known

1 Like

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by dboY1123(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Good day everyone, i need urgent advice from you guys. My Jamb centre was located at gateway poly saapade. Not knowing there are two gateway at ogun state, i went to the popular gateway at igbesa and it was too late before i discovered this.

Is there anything i can do? Can jamb reschedule the date if i complain? Please help.

Go to your center and tell them.. That's if there's exam that day
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nairalandmonika: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2020
Vega100:
This girl sweet sha
I wanted to say something stupid to u but I just checked her profile, mehn I couldn't agree less. She's go sweet die.

To the youny girl go to jamb office n complain if then nor answer you, start to read for jamb next year.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Deltagate: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Thank you. My folks are breathing down harrrrd on my neck. I've been trying since 2014.
it's a sign that school is not for you
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by zentrich(m): 10:00am On Mar 17, 2020
ADEWUMIMichael:

Jamb usually rescheduled exams for those that missed the exams due to one reason or the other after all exams have finished, so take a chill pill and don't let it repeat itself

I assure you that JAMB won't reschedule you, it's strict under Ishaq (JAMB Registrar) I work with JAMB so I know what I'm saying.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Benjamin08: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
Infact am short of words.
But aunty wink when you found out you were at the wrong center you should have visited the correct one as fast as you can. They would have certainly hold you for lateness but intense begging and correct explanation the officials will understand.
God bless you
Am a jambite too my exam is tomorow wish me well
I wish you well Amen
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by seunmohmoh(f): 10:00am On Mar 17, 2020
DateMynd44:
my course mate is 27, she's been writing jamb since 2009 she left school and was finally admitted in 2016.
What u just need is focus, tenacity, doggedness and resilience.
Btw What do u want to study?
Economics
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Gundel001: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Maybe I have a small face but I'm over 22. Lol but thank you.
do you ever attended DMT tutorial before??

1 Like

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by samworthyever: 10:05am On Mar 17, 2020
I don't know why most ladies are unserious. At least you are supposed to go and know your jamb centre before the exam day. You don't have any excuse my dear. I pray they fix another date for u.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Lilymax(f): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2020
Simplecity:
This comment you made oya tell me how valuable or how it relates to the Topic on ground.....samething applies to you...if you no get wetin to talk remove eye waka comot no be you dey buy data for pesin.....
I really feel sorry for you. People like you are the reason this country will never move forward
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by FatherBona: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2020
IWTBAB:
as e be say na so your sisters dey collect prick around like dogs & pigs. miscreant..seunmomoh, ignore dis miscreant too
Mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique
Rule 2
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:

Why won't you go to your centre before the day of your exam? All you know is arguing irrelevant issues on nairaland.
Prepare for next year again that is the only way .
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 17, 2020
Auxtin85:

You don’t make mistake when slaying
na she say make ur sistas dey tie d same wrapper all around una neighborhood everyday? miscreant
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2020
Hisduchess:

This is sooo lame,be empathetic
What for ? Her mistake was very costly . This kids of this generation play with their future . Why can't she locate her center 2 days before her exam day. Haven't you noticed the rate this moniker comments on irrelevant issues instead of focusing on her studies. She should come back next year joor
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Naijaarchive(m): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2020
Singingbae:

I’m not someone like that, if you know me, I’m an accredited JAMB cbt center

grin grin As in you are the center gangan... Center kò middle ni... Stop disgracing men jare.... As if you haven’t been with a lady before
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
I got there 3 hours earlier and didn't know until we we're asked to come for biometrics.
OK shit happens.. Don't let it get u down. Next tym be more careful
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 17, 2020
ignis:

Plus one whole year.

A serious student is supposed to locate the examination centre before the exam date.
I located my center location (see English) just after I got emailed by jamb to reprint my slip.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by DateMynd44(m): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2020
saintbillion:
fear north. You are still early for next year jamb
lmao grin
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by visiFisiMisi1: 10:47am On Mar 17, 2020
vezycash:

Lost a full year. She still young though.

Now that jamb is computer based, I wonder why they are still writing it once a year. It makes no sense.

At LEAST three times per year.

Exactly. I think this should be pushed very far

1 Like

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by abdabass: 10:50am On Mar 17, 2020
Good day,

You are a failure already.

Well first and foremost, lug into jamb website, creat complaint account and post it immediately. Send a mail to jamb copying your jamb zonal office.

Secondly, why are you guys of nowadays not using your brain rightly?
What stop you from going to see the venue before your exam date? If you have done so, this would have been averted.
Most of you have Phones that can slavage your situation but busy using it in a negative way; only to listen to music and chat. Meanwhile, you have Google Map in your phone that can direct you rigthly.

To everyone reading this message now:
If want to go to a location you don't know, just right inside your phone search with google map to see the location, go further to get the diretion, how to move until you get to your destination.

Best regards.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Makavelli25: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2020
abdabass:
Good day,

You are a failure already.

Well first and foremost, lug (or log) into jamb website, creat complaint account and post it immediately. Send a mail to jamb copying your jamb zonal office.

Secondly, why are you guys of nowadays not using your brain rightly?
What stop you from going to see the venue before your exam date? If you have done so, this would have been averted.
Most of you have Phones that can slavage your situation but busy using it in a negative way; only to listen to music and chat. Meanwhile, you have Google Map in your phone that can direct you rigthly.

To everyone reading this message now:
If want to go to a location you don't know, just right inside your phone search with google map to see the location, go further to get the diretion, how to move until you get to your destination.

Best regards.
hmm english e
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Bryan88(m): 11:17am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
It was a mistake. Anything i can do?
to be honest and truth b told...there is nothin u can do...wait till next year.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Temi2k20: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2020
Hello,
My advice to you is that you swiftly apply for IJMB or JUPEB at Divine Help Academy before the form closes. Both can be used to gain admission into universities in Nigeria at 200 level(direct entry). Read more here https://www.nairaland.com/5687379/gain-university-admission-into-200l

Visit ijmbdivinehelp.com or call 08023378722 to register
seunmohmoh:

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2020
Cmanforall:

Rescheduling exam can be due to some factors, especially if it's the examination body's fault or based on medical reasons (I believe) with evidence. Other things such as in Op's case I doubt warrants for a reschedule. It's good to give people hope, but not false hope.

Identifying ones centre, when clearly stated, is the responsibility of that candidate, not JAMB. It's unfortunate in her situation, I doubt if she can be rescheduled.
i'm not giving him false hope,

i'm talking base on what usually happens
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by donMIG(m): 11:40am On Mar 17, 2020
U no serious even small
U found at u we're at the wrong location
Then u pose to quickly dash to the right place na
Instead u fold hand dei wait make dey reschedule xams date for u since u b buhari wife
For calm down oo
Next year b ur year
Go n find job
I no know y all this ppl of this generation no dei serious social media wan kill them they no longer know wat is happenin around them
Goodluck
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Supastarwealth(m): 11:40am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:

Sorry you are the cause of your problem cos the one you went to isn’t gateway but Ogun state institute of technology (Ogitech)
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by SlayerForever: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2020
So this one na jambito? Mad o.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by mofedamijo(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
spiceadole:

Your exam centre was clearly stated for you but for whatever reasons ,you chose to go elsewhere.

Register for the exam next year!

When I wrote JAMB about 15 years ago..We locate our exam centres few days before the exam day..
Buy writing materials and keep them tucked safe in our small purses.

We wake up very early to find our way to the exam venue,even after locating the place earlier.

But Indomie generation?

SMH for you people

Exactly, i did mine like 17 years ago, at that time, you visit the venue few days to the exam, and even on that day, they will write the centre number on the gate or walls, once it matches the one on your slip, you're good to go. Also, i think they usually write the seat numbers of those that the school can accommodate, something like from 0900-1000, gone are those days when Jamb meant life to us. Now i understand why we have so many useless and senseless post on Nairaland today, Jambites in the building, wishing them all the best oooooo.

NB. If she was there early, like 6 AM, she would have noticed, in some areas people even charter a bus, back in the days, we got to our jamb centres like 3hours before exam sef, these children God go help una oooo.

1 Like

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:

I just spoke with a couple of people now, and what they told me was that only the JAMB major authorities can decide if they would reschedule exams. They said people have misused the rescheduling privileges in the past, and so JAMB might not reschedule exams.

One of them even told me that anyone who misses other than due to technical hitches should just plan on waiting for the next JAMB exams.

I am sorry. Maybe you should still write to JAMB, though.

But next time, be sure to locate your own exams centre, especially if you are not familiar with the location or state. Going on that very day is nothing but taking a gamble.

Even when I still used to go for job recruitment exercises, I used to make sure that I visited my centre two to three days before the day of exercise.

If my centre was in a state I was not familiar with, I always found time long before the exercise to visit the town and see my centre, as well as familiarize myself with the route to the centre.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by clockwisereport: 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
It was already 1:20pm and my exam was 1:30 . The place was about 3 hours away. I couldn't go.

u should have gone there. My cousin's exam was by 07:00am while they started around 09:40

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students / UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) / Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.