Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Those in need, come in. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Those in need, come in. (6248 Views)

House Boy Delivery: Get Your Packages Delivered Anywhere Within Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those in need, come in. by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 9:39am On Apr 22, 2020
teresafaith:

Rule 8, please tell this man to bring forth his evidence of my association with the said name. Why you want to use your alternate to smearge my name is what I can't fathom. I never denied receiving money from any giveaways but trying to link me with another person, that way saying I'm a scammer.

Nigga are you not
Egwobobo
Re: Those in need, come in. by teresafaith: 9:40am On Apr 22, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:

Nigga are you not
Egwobobo
Bring your proof if I'm the said person
Accusing me of being someone in not because you have a beef with the person. Mr governmentboy20. Pointing me as scam, this is my name.both offline and online meaning people should know me, trying to smearge me forever if you don't show your proof. I promise you something you didn't expect is coming for you for accusing me wrongly
Re: Those in need, come in. by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Those in need, come in. by teresafaith: 9:51am On Apr 22, 2020
Its my situation that brought me this insult and embarrassment, may you be wrongly accuse for things you didn't do, may no help come your way, may your life be shambles. Shame and disgrace be yours for the rest of your life. For sending my helper away with lies, may yours never come even in death @GOVERNMENTBOY20 cry
Re: Those in need, come in. by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2020
teresafaith:
Its my situation that brought me this insult and embarrassment, may you be wrongly accuse for things you didn't do, may no help come your way, may your life be shambles. Shame and disgrace be yours for the rest of your life. For sending my helper away with lies, may yours never come even in death @GOVERNMENTBOY20 cry
AMEN OOOOO.... ZERO EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL

2 Likes

Re: Those in need, come in. by femijck(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
I know it's not my concern but why not consider another person. That particular moniker you quoted has gotten more than enough in the past few weeks... You can go through the edited posts
ahahhah Cc government .....I think we need u in our aso rock now......anyway thanks for ur observations...I appreciate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those in need, come in. by teresafaith: 10:07am On Apr 22, 2020
IF I HAVE EVER USED AN ALTERNATE TO COLLECT MONEY FROM THIS FORUM, MAY MY LIFE REMAIN THE WAY IT IS, MAY I CONTINUE TO BEG BOTH OFFLINE AND ONLINE EVEN AFTER THE LOCKDOWN BUT IF HAVE NOT, GOD THIS IS YOUR TME TO CHANGE MY STORY.
Re: Those in need, come in. by femijck(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2020
teresafaith:
IF I HAVE EVER USED AN ALTERNATE TO COLLECT MONEY FROM THIS FORUM, MAY MY LIFE REMAIN THE WAY IT IS, MAY I CONTINUE TO BEG BOTH OFFLINE AND ONLINE EVEN AFTER THE LOCKDOWN BUT IF HAVE NOT, GOD THIS IS YOUR TME TO CHANGE MY STORY.
Teresa I will send u something but I genuinely dont appreciate post like this......I think you're being too hard on yourself right now.....take a deep breathe.
Re: Those in need, come in. by teresafaith: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2020
femijck:
Teresa I will send u something but I genuinely dont appreciate post like this......I think you're being too hard on yourself right now.....take a deep breathe.
Sir this insult is too much cry
Re: Those in need, come in. by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Those in need, come in. by BetterPoison: 10:17am On Apr 22, 2020
femijck:
good morning
Re: Those in need, come in. by izzygoing(f): 10:22am On Apr 22, 2020
?
Re: Those in need, come in. by gfon(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2020
femijck:
boss good morning i wuld be happy if i culd get helped. No matter how little. Considering selling my laptop as a last resort,aven't been paid my march salaray yet. Thanks for your consideration in advance.
A. Mfoniso emmanuel
first bank
Re: Those in need, come in. by ayeesha: 10:24am On Apr 22, 2020
teresafaith:

Madam, silence is golden they say. You have explained yourself already. Curses to yourself as well as your accuser is not necessary please. You know within your heart you are innocent. Simply and quietly pray for vindication. Whoever wants to help you will do so without coercion, no matter how many times you have been helped already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those in need, come in. by teresafaith: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2020
ayeesha:

Madam, silence is golden they say. You have explained yourself already. Curses to yourself as well as your accuser is not necessary please. You know within your heart you are innocent. Simply and quietly pray for vindication. Whoever wants to help you will do so without coercion, no matter how many times you have been helped already.
You know how this forum is, this where I conduct my business, things like this tends to spoil someone's reputation even without verification or evidence.
Re: Those in need, come in. by IamNotWariz: 10:34am On Apr 22, 2020
teresafaith:

You know how this forum is, this where I conduct my business, things like this tends to spoil someone's reputation even without verification or evidence.
what business exactly?

Don't be a Career begger? I remember your moniker from various threads.

2 Likes

Re: Those in need, come in. by teresafaith: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2020
IamNotWariz:
what business exactly?

Don't be a Career begger? I remember your moniker from various threads.
Check my signature sir.
Yes you're right I've been on those thread, I'm not a career begger infact I want to stop, IF you have a job to offer me sir, ill be more than grateful. I need a job not all these I'm doing.
I can clean, cook, wash and take care of kids. I'm also a computer literate.
I want to start a data reselling business, IF you can help me startup I'll be grateful. If after you do this for me and you see me begging in any thread call me whatever you like

1 Like

Re: Those in need, come in. by Quietly(m): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Those in need, come in. by ayeesha: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2020
teresafaith:

I know but I'll still repeat that you shouldn't go to such extremes next time you are provoked! Whoever wants to help you will help you even if you keep asking for help every second . Are you now trying to say you'll rain curses on your potential customers if they provoke you in the course of doing business? For example, me as a potential customer will be more wary of doing business with you after reading your replies to the guy than even the guy's accusations.
Please try to be a little bit more calm when under pressure. Just my opinion though.
Re: Those in need, come in. by teresafaith: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2020
ayeesha:

I know but I'll still repeat that you shouldn't go to such extremes next time you are provoked! Whoever wants to help you will help you even if you keep asking for help every second . Are you now trying to say you'll rain curses on your potential customers if they provoke you in the course of doing business?
Never
Re: Those in need, come in. by Evaz900(m): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2020
@femijck please i really need assitance nothing too small, hunger wan finish me, i dey even see my bones for ribs clearly.
Re: Those in need, come in. by Quietly(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Those in need, come in. by Quietly(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2020
BozzyISback:

Dem ban me o
see u hav to be more careful, you hav hatters everywhere...you know them now....but god dey
Re: Those in need, come in. by ThatKING(m): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2020
Give from the heart
Re: Those in need, come in. by Quietly(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Those in need, come in. by TheOtherRoom: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2020
femijck you're kind
Re: Those in need, come in. by teresafaith: 11:57am On Apr 22, 2020
TheOtherRoom:
Hello femijck. I hope you have not done any transfers to that moniker teresafaith....

I would suggest you look for other monikers to send your token too. I wouldn’t want to go into details but just know there are people more deserving out there.
Don't worry he has not.
Re: Those in need, come in. by femijck(m): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
TheOtherRoom:
Hello femijck. I hope you have not done any transfers to that moniker teresafaith....

I would suggest you look for other monikers to send your token too. I wouldn’t want to go into details but just know there are people more deserving out there.
I already did....but it's all good...it's nothing....just a token
Re: Those in need, come in. by femijck(m): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
izzygoing:

Ok, Mirian Nkeiru

Pls I don't know if you can guide me on how to mention someone
Done....stay safe
Re: Those in need, come in. by teresafaith: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
femijck:
I already did....but it's all good...it's nothing....just a token
Sir
I have not even seen an alert
Ccfemijck
Check the time and date

Re: Those in need, come in. by teresafaith: 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Like I said I've received help from here, but I've not used an alternate to collect money with another account.
The 3k was the money Mr le.lion sent to me last week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife / Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes / Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.