Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,899 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Ulesson - Deal For Parents With Children In Senior Secondary School - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ulesson - Deal For Parents With Children In Senior Secondary School (222 Views)

Parents With Sickle Cell Kids How Do You Cope? / Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) / Parents With 2 or More Boys How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ulesson - Deal For Parents With Children In Senior Secondary School by ulessonedu(f): 8:38am On Mar 17, 2020
Do you have a child/ward in Senior Secondary School that dread or have challenges with the STEM subjects – Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology? If you answered yes, I have a solution that will help the concerned person(s) understand Math, Physics, Chemistry and Biology topics in minutes and master the subject in weeks/months. If you are interested, ask me how.

As a form of introduction, my name is Jummy and I am a uLesson Counselor. uLesson is revolutionizing the way students learn and study for exams.

For enquires and to schedule a uLesson demo, Call/WhatsApp Jummy on 07019934629

Introducing Ulesson - No Data Cost!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXR_trQc7PU

(1) (Reply)

Ofada Sauce / The Secret To A Happier Family (flawless SKIN) / Covid-19 Issues: Get A Relationship & Marriage Mentor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.