Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State (2030 Views)

I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State by Arabiandude: 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
For those that knows me well over here, they will agree with me that I am an unapologetic APC member in Edo State and my political mentor has always been comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomhole, without mincing words. I have been silent with what has been happening in Edo State between Obaseki who we fought tooth and nail to make governor and our state and National Chairman and leader, Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomhole. I have choose to be silent not because I don't have anything to say but because as a young politician, I and so many persons like me have been waiting for Oshiomhole to give instructions on what to do before we speak and act but sadly and unlike him he has also be silent and calmly handling Obaseki, hoping that Obaseki will come back to his senses because Obaseki is someone we love also. But recent happenings has clearly showed that been a successful business man doesn't make one a successful politician, else how would Obaseki allow low life politicians like Charlse Idahosa and his likes to deceive him thinking that he can fight and win Oshiomhole when all Edo APC faithfuls knows so well that Oshiomhole in Edo APC is a movement and he has never lost a political battle that he is directly involved, else the Ize-iyamu battle would have been his last, but he fought and won even against federal might then. My Advice to Obaseki and his hungry politicians clapping for him, don't forget Adams Oshiomhole doesn't forgive neither will he forget the intimidation he has recently gone through in the hands of Obaseki and his co-travellers and soon they shall see their rewards. I remember when we were begging Edo people to support and vote Obaseki as Governor, his own brother, Don Pedro Obaseki told us, including Oshiomhole and the world at large that we don't know Godwin Obaseki, he is his brother and he knows him better than us and according to him, when the time comes Obaseki will betray all of us because that's what he is good at and because of that Pedro Obaseki openly aligned and supported Ize-iyamu. What about the history of Obaseki grand father, how he betrayed the Oba of Benin at that time? We also did all we could to convince Edo people that Godwin Obaseki is different from his grand father, but again Godwin Obaseki has showed us and the world that betrayer runs in their blood. My final conclusion is that I don't even weep for Obaseki because when the time comes he will run back to Lagos and continues his Afrinvest business, but the career politicians who supported him like Philip Shaibu, Osarodion Ogie, Charlse Idahosa, Aslem Ojezua, Osaro Idah, Peter Esele and their likes will be the ones whose political careers would suffer. And for Obaseki, either he wins or loses, he has showed to the world that indeed no one should trust his family because his family name has become synonymous with betrayer. I can't wait for Edo election to come.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State by sapientia(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
Reading this is torture.

Were you not taught anything on points and paragraphs?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State by Sirjamo: 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
Like the abstract in my final year project. No paragraph, no topic sentence. Every thing lumped together!!!

4 Likes

Re: About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State by imiski(m): 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Whether Osho wins at the end of the day or not Obasaki give am better tough time, way osho nor go ever forget.

4 Likes

Re: About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
sapientia:
Reading this is torture.

Hahahaha.

My brother I suffer o.

I wonder why all APC supporters are intellectually defective?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State by Runaway: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Rubbish...
Re: About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
sapientia:
Reading this is torture.

A decent education is not a required to join the APC.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
imiski:
Whether Osho wins at the end of the day or not Obasaki give am better tough time, way osho nor go ever forget.

Obaseki is coming for a second term. Full stop. Oshiomole can go and die.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State by Ekejoestar(m): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
Pls Mr Poster, can u tell us how Obaseki betrayed Oshiomole, or does it mean if i stand up against a bully that the whole class is afraid of then i have betrayed the bully?
see the kind of people i share the same corntree with!

7 Likes

Re: About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State by 24enjay(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Arabiandude:
For those that knows me well over here, they will agree with me that I am an unapologetic APC member in Edo State and my political mentor has always been comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomhole, without mincing words. I have been silent with what has been happening in Edo State between Obaseki who we fought tooth and nail to make governor and our state and National Chairman and leader, Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomhole. I have choose to be silent not because I don't have anything to say but because as a young politician, I and so many persons like me have been waiting for Oshiomhole to give instructions on what to do before we speak and act but sadly and unlike him he has also be silent and calmly handling Obaseki, hoping that Obaseki will come back to his senses because Obaseki is someone we love also. But recent happenings has clearly showed that been a successful business man doesn't make one a successful politician, else how would Obaseki allow low life politicians like Charlse Idahosa and his likes to deceive him thinking that he can fight and win Oshiomhole when all Edo APC faithfuls knows so well that Oshiomhole in Edo APC is a movement and he has never lost a political battle that he is directly involved, else the Ize-iyamu battle would have been his last, but he fought and won even against federal might then. My Advice to Obaseki and his hungry politicians clapping for him, don't forget Adams Oshiomhole doesn't forgive neither will he forget the intimidation he has recently gone through in the hands of Obaseki and his co-travellers and soon they shall see their rewards. I remember when we were begging Edo people to support and vote Obaseki as Governor, his own brother, Don Pedro Obaseki told us, including Oshiomhole and the world at large that we don't know Godwin Obaseki, he is his brother and he knows him better than us and according to him, when the time comes Obaseki will betray all of us because that's what he is good at and because of that Pedro Obaseki openly aligned and supported Ize-iyamu. What about the history of Obaseki grand father, how he betrayed the Oba of Benin at that time? We also did all we could to convince Edo people that Godwin Obaseki is different from his grand father, but again Godwin Obaseki has showed us and the world that betrayer runs in their blood. My final conclusion is that I don't even weep for Obaseki because when the time comes he will run back to Lagos and continues his Afrinvest business, but the career politicians who supported him like Philip Shaibu, Osarodion Ogie, Charlse Idahosa, Aslem Ojezua, Osaro Idah, Peter Esele and their likes will be the ones whose political careers would suffer. And for Obaseki, either he wins or loses, he has showed to the world that indeed no one should trust his family because his family name has become synonymous with betrayer. I can't wait for Edo election to come.

Well scripted and presented, the truth is, Obaseki knows he can't win this fight hence his desperate manoeuvre. If you take a critical look at the politician pushing him, they are all political light weights when it comes to grassroot politics in Edo States. My brother thank you for this write up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State by imiski(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:

My prayers exactly. At least to remove some air of invisibitity surrounding him.

3 Likes

Re: About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State by Randy111(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Arabiandude:

Who be this one self?

4 Likes

Re: About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State by jowhyte(m): 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
From your post you belong to osho camp. And again osho is not a movement in edo state and stop deceiving yourself lots of goodwill has been lost.

Federal might fighting against izeyamu? That guy won that elections and apc led federal might rigged it and osho paying izeyamu to decamp to apc so he can fight Obaseki proved that izeyamu of then pdp dealt with apc.

And osho has seen that with the works and good governance of Obaseki (not sharing money and awarding of contracts to incompetent and hungry and jobless party members) needs a politician with massive grassroots to unseat reasons osho went back to his vomits inspite all of the unprintable names he has been calling izeyamu and pay him off to decamp to apc.

If he was a movement and has all it takes by himself to install Governor why did he pay off izeyamu to decamp?

Why wont him use any of those loyal edo apc governorship like odubu, ogiemwonyi, Samson and co.

Again all edo apc faithfuls are not on osho camp else he would not have been suspended in his ward even in his claimed auchi strong hold.

You are just one of those osho faction of edo apc that is pained because of lack political patronage

Arabiandude:

7 Likes

Re: About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State by tribalmall: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Don't mind all this PDP apogist talking trash concerning your post soon enough they will be put to shame same way their shameless souls were disappointed on the chairmanship tussle.

2 Likes

Re: About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State by yns4real: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
Arabiandude:
For those that knows me well over here, they will agree with me that I am an unapologetic APC member in Edo State and my political mentor has always been comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomhole, without mincing words.

I have been silent with what has been happening in Edo State between Obaseki who we fought tooth and nail to make governor and our state and National Chairman and leader, Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomhole.

I have choose to be silent not because I don't have anything to say but because as a young politician, I and so many persons like me have been waiting for Oshiomhole to give instructions on what to do before we speak and act but sadly and unlike him he has also be silent and calmly handling Obaseki, hoping that Obaseki will come back to his senses because Obaseki is someone we love also.

But recent happenings has clearly showed that been a successful business man doesn't make one a successful politician, else how would Obaseki allow low life politicians like Charlse Idahosa and his likes to deceive him thinking that he can fight and win Oshiomhole when all Edo APC faithfuls knows so well that Oshiomhole in Edo APC is a movement and he has never lost a political battle that he is directly involved, else the Ize-iyamu battle would have been his last, but he fought and won even against federal might then.

My Advice to Obaseki and his hungry politicians clapping for him, don't forget Adams Oshiomhole doesn't forgive neither will he forget the intimidation he has recently gone through in the hands of Obaseki and his co-travellers and soon they shall see their rewards.

I remember when we were begging Edo people to support and vote Obaseki as Governor, his own brother, Don Pedro Obaseki told us, including Oshiomhole and the world at large that we don't know Godwin Obaseki, he is his brother and he knows him better than us and according to him, when the time comes Obaseki will betray all of us because that's what he is good at and because of that Pedro Obaseki openly aligned and supported Ize-iyamu. What about the history of Obaseki grand father, how he betrayed the Oba of Benin at that time?

We also did all we could to convince Edo people that Godwin Obaseki is different from his grand father, but again Godwin Obaseki has showed us and the world that betrayer runs in their blood.

My final conclusion is that I don't even weep for Obaseki because when the time comes he will run back to Lagos and continues his Afrinvest business, but the career politicians who supported him like Philip Shaibu, Osarodion Ogie, Charlse Idahosa, Aslem Ojezua, Osaro Idah, Peter Esele and their likes will be the ones whose political careers would suffer.

And for Obaseki, either he wins or loses, he has showed to the world that indeed no one should trust his family because his family name has become synonymous with betrayer. I can't wait for Edo election to come.
Re: About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State by buhariguy(m): 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ekejoestar:
Pls Mr Poster, can u tell us how Obaseki betrayed Oshiomole, or does it mean if i stand up against a bully that the whole class is afraid of then i have betrayed the bully?
see the kind of people i share the same corntree with!
obaseki that could not talk during campaign,
A toddler is far better than obaseki , he is not even qualified to be a councillor.
It was osho that did everything for obaseki.
That is the meaning of betrayal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State by Homeboiy: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
Arabiandude:

How far

Call me with your recent number

Abi u no de B side again?
Re: About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State by Heffalump(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
@Arabiandude, you know nothing about politics undecided

That General Buhari manipulated the decisions of the Appeal court and granted your rogue chairman, Oshiomole the olive branch doesn't make him the lord and saviour of Edo politics over Obaseki.

Honestly, I'm very angry and disappointed at the personality of Oshiomole because of what he enjoyed and later turns out to be after serving as a two time Governor of Edo State. Could it be too much money he has now, I don't know! If I may remind you Sir, your godfather is one of the very few benefactors of true and sane Democracy under the humble leadership and president of Nigeria, president Ebele Goodluck Jonathan ( may God bless him), during the aftermath election that led to a court case between him and prof. Osunbor in 2008. If GEJ was like Buhari, your godfather would have ended up as a professional tailor only today.

The present sin Obaseki has committed is because he doesn't want to share Edo state treasury among selected few thieves who want to have unrestrained access to the State's coffers, or because he said he should be allowed to lead the State in the best way he can as the new Sheriff in town. Everyone can testify to the great work he (Obas) has done and is still doing.

Your baba Oshio single handedly faught godfatherism in Edo State in his days, now he wants to shamelessly become one himself. I believe once a governor, you should be allowed to do your work, so that when you failed the people can have whom to blame.

Edo people, especially Benis will be very foolish to play to the antics, whims and caprices of the evil minded Oshiomole should they allow him to have his way in Edo State politics. This guy was very smart enough to locate the State University at Iyamoh and a cement factory all in his home town, yet nobody cares. He built one of the greatest edifices in his home country, nobody cares.

Now, he still wants to have access to the State government house! Ah ahhhhhhh, na only him waka come!!! Oshiomole is a "Devil" take it or leave it. I learnt his mother is a leader in the coven, is it true?? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
Obaseki go enter 2nd term save this comment. Abi he has told you that he has learnt to dialogue

1 Like

Re: About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State by Heffalump(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:

The likes of this OP will drink sniper grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo17 Lawmakers Meet, Cancel N1.5b Loan / Why Ridicule Tinubu Over Edo Election Outcome? / Sultan Of Sokoto- Cry Not For The NORTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.