Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (4317 Views)

Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed / Am Depressed And Keep Thinking About Dieing / My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Dainy1(m): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2020
@op, work hard on your business. Nothing is wrong with you. This country is fu.c.k...d up.
Be strong now. Everything will be okay
Re: . by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 20, 2020
Katier00:
the right person is not here, the person that can go extra mile for is not yet in the picture.
Okay. Noted
Re: . by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2020
You need to stop comparing your life with others.

Then you need to stop thinking about how hard life is for you and start thinking of what opportunities are available to you.

Your mindset is important.

Some only see obstacles in their path, while others see opportunities.

A single mother with little family support will most likely go through very tough times in Nigeria.

The men that reject you probably do so because they don't want to marry someone with child already.

Not because you are cursed or something.

Those are the two areas you are complaining about.

Easily explained.

Sit down and re-evaluate.

You may have to cut off social media for now unless it is the source of your income otherwise you might be surprised how much you spend in subscription monthly for data.

Also, getting off social media helps keep you focused on your goals and not busy comparing your life with the highlights of another's.

Any fool can get married. We have them all around us.

Staying married, now that's another kettle of fish entirely.

Don't get married until you see someone who is willing to accept your child into his own life too.

Also, watch the circle of friends you keep.

Are they encouraging you to achieve your goals, or are they stylishly putting you down?

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: . by heartbraker(m): 11:53am On Mar 20, 2020
Amanee:
You have still not taken responsibility for your life and your life decisions[\b], it's a shame...

You're 32, wallowing in self-pity and still blaming forces for the negative choices [b]you
made

Sorry to say, you're not ready for success yet.
wise words

1 Like

Re: . by MZrapper(f): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Safe Delivery Of My Son – Micah – And The Lessons I Learnt From It. / Why Don't Husbands Have Issues With Their Father In Laws? / I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.