Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,938 members, 7,810,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases (64448 Views)

Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks / COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 / Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by Ayed44: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
It is well.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by blowjohn(m): 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
yeman1:
I pray make this thing catch governors and senators first make then go greet baba for asorock.. shey una no get sense.... idiot ppl.. d thing Don enter finish now and u now close border. That's what u ppl want now.. but don't worry..... I trust naija my ppl... una go get sense very soon

grin grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by kokomilala(m): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
There's still no need to panic.It should be gracefulness under pressure. Like a calm central defender who slaloms with the ball at his feet in a matrix of marauding attackers.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by Nathphil(m): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
sheystar:
if they close down schools..... abeg how would people survive?this country ehn Nawa
I was seriously hoping they'd close down all schools including universities.....but then I realized my husband works in the university.... how we go take chop if them no pay salary bayi
just like other countries are providing bail out. Nigeria can inject money to the economy while the country is shut down to prevent more outbreaks
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by kokomilala(m): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
There's still no need to panic.It should be gracefulness under pressure. Like a calm central defender who slaloms with the ball at his feet out of a matrix of marauding attackers.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by blowjohn(m): 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
hammerU:
IF U CANNOT GET ALCOHOLIC SANITIZER, USE THIS ONE ON YOUR HANDS.

IT WILL KILL IT.

OR WASH IT WITH DETERGENT LIQUID BEFORE YOU PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH

Hmm bros u want turn people to day time drunkenness be that o.
People go wash then drink the rest
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by blowjohn(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
kokomilala:
There's still no need to panic.It should be gracefulness under pressure. Like a calm central defender who slaloms with the ball at his feet in a matrix of marauding attackers.

Osheyyy baddest!
Even ur comment calm like amala in a matrix of marauding ewedu soup
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by SMBH: 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
Our government is useless... We need a regime change.
The Nigerian government is the most clueless set of people i have ever seen.

What should be more important to this foolish government than the Nigerian citizens.. Or are we second class citizens in the country we call ours. Why can't the foolish buhari led administration restrict foreigners from entering Nigeria a country of over 200 million people.

The major function of a government is to protect its citizen from any form of danger. This clueless administration has failed in that aspect countless times. I see no reason why any Nigerian should still believe or put their trust in this administration as it is apparent that the government is not capable of carring out most of its basic functions.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by Mizwisdom(f): 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Okk. I don SELF ISOLATE myself for US since. Also Learnt SHOPs will be shutting down from tomorrow for 2weeks. PEOPLE are already stockpiling their HOMES with WATER and FOOD stuffs.

Why are you guys buying water, I thought they say drinking water flows from Tap?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by Fragility6: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by atoleybaba(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Fryzi:
cry

How is it hard for Fed govt to shut down embassy? Continents with high epidemic, yet they still allow planes to fly them to Nigeria when other countries are shutting down their borders and every other 'infiltrating' means. I wonder if Nigeria is a dump yard for the virus.
how was shutting down embassy going to have stooped the "nigerians" who travelled to u.s from coming back....didn't u read that d 4 cases out of 5 are Nigerians who travelled to u.s? If u were in power, u wouldn't av fair better than this present govt.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by West2019(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
gypsey:
Keep deceiving yourself.

Which lord is comming? when exactly is this lord comming? what gender is the lord?
my brother the God of chosen is coming soon can you please summit yourself before the trumpet sound
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by HeadNigga: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
osuofia2:
AUDIO, IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW. IF YOU ARE IN GOVT SECTOR YOU KNOW HOW E DE GO
people like u shouldn't be allowed to air anything in public. Ignorant and all-knowing missinforming people. It's audio until it hits a loved one.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by HeadNigga: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
osuofia2:
AUDIO, IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW. IF YOU ARE IN GOVT SECTOR YOU KNOW HOW E DE GO
people like u shouldn't be allowed to air anything in public. Ignorant and all-knowing missinforming people. It's audio until it hits a loved one.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by oleenahairfood: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
This Hand Sanitizer is an ORGANIC hand sanitizer with over 65% alcohol as required by Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

In addition, it contains the moisturizing properties of aloe vera.

Our Sanitizer kills more than 99.9% of germs, protects you from itus and bacteria. IT destroys a lot of disease-causing agents on your hands.

Due to its organic nature, it is highly suitable for children and adults as the aloe vera and other organic moisturizing ingredients leaves your hands soft, moisturized and smelling fresh all day.

It is NOT diluted with water and therefore very effective.

The bottle is 70ml

Buy 1 for N1200 or $4 each
Buy 5 for N1000 or $3.50 each

Wholesale requests welcome

Worldwide delivery

Buy on Konga

oleena organic hand sanitizer

Or on

www oleenaorganics com

Or

chat us on 09025415172

Or Pick up

Abuja
Syntex cosmetics
Shop c22
Extension building
Efab mall(Area 11 shopping mall)
Abuja
+2349025415172

Lagos
Yaba pick up
GameZone
2nd floor E-centre (Ozone cinemas building),
1 - 11 commercial avenue Sabo Yaba, Lagos
Call Allen
+234 803 789 8040

Owerri
Chioma

Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
West2019:
my brother the God of chosen is coming soon can you please summit yourself before the trumpet sound
Which God? it's all in your imaginations.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by optimusprime2(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
The Nigerian government has finally doomed Nigeria...
Anyway let the disease wipe out all those old men in politics, so there can be a hard reset in the national political scene.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by nzube89(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
nickyvil:

I doubt it, the moment our govt issue travel ban ,should know it's real. If not govt will never I mean never placed a travel ban on some counties you and I know how our greedy govt works.
Nigerians are there own problem how will government issue travel ban or place the country on lockdown when most Nigerians think that there is no Corona virus in Nigerian that it is a scam .all the reasonble countries ison lockdown now except Nigeria .
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
fineguy11:
Ghen Ghen...Awon 'Our weather is not suitable for the virus'. It would be a miracle if the virus doesn't overwhelm us just like it did Italy... Government has done nothing so far,.except tell us to wash our hand angry
how many people dey wash hands sef... Chai God epp us ooo cry
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by DateMynd44(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Okk.
I don SELF ISOLATE myself for US since.
Also Learnt SHOPs will be shutting down from tomorrow for 2weeks.
PEOPLE are already stockpiling their HOMES with WATER and FOOD stuffs.
the movie birdbox comes to my mind
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by GodBlessedNiger: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Very useless government because of their greedy, they are doing anyhow not consider masses. Let them go for medical trips as they did before. It's time corona will visit them no where to run.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by IDnoble1: 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
Valfrankie:
Eight Confirmed cases plus God alone knows how many unconfirmed cases mingling freely in the streets, Markets and Worship centers. We have got a situation and we don't even know it yet. God eep us
It's only miracle we need. With the system we run in our market places, covid19 will spread like wildfire. Even with our transportation system, sincerely we need miracle because I can't see the health system on ground

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by tjskii(f): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
And so it begins
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by Oshin56(m): 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
hammerU:
FORGET IT, IT IS BETTER EVERYBODY RUN AND LEAVE NIGERIA OR LOCK YOURSELF INDOORS.

THAT DISEASE IS MORE THAN 5 PEOPLE, IT IS SPREADING EVERYDAY.

NIGERIA GOV DID NOT TAKE ANY ACTION.

ALCOHOLIC SANITIZER IS UNAVAILABLE IN NIGERIA FOR EVERYBODY TO BUY.
alcoholic sanitizer is unavailable but sapele water is available everywhere in this country except some few part of the North.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by omenka1: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hmmmm.....let it not be what am thinking ooo
What if this corona is God's plan,
What if what happened to the dinosaurs during the Cretaceous is about to happen to mankind.
What if man is about to be fossilized....chai God EPP us oo
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by gnykelly(m): 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
West2019:
its a sign of the our Lord coming .me no fear anything heaven at last for me nd my families Amen

so any time your own Lord is coming, evil and bad things are what prelude his presence...no any form of glad tidings
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omoiyaologi25:
I am becoming scared

the end is near

give your life to jesus now
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by sapientia(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
FG was docile and not pro-active
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by nickyvil: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
nzube89:
Nigerians are there own problem how will government issue travel ban or place the country on lockdown when most Nigerians think that there is no Corona virus in Nigerian that it is a scam .all the reasonble countries ison lockdown now except Nigeria .

Its real and there are So many case but some are trying to hide it.. We can only try protect our self in nigeria and our president health is not that stable which if he is expose to this virus will be life threatening to him. Every arms in nigeria want to loot yet they expose themself more to this virus than common man on the street.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by seniormallam(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
An infected American also came through the land border. How come

[/quote]
This one knew he has the virus, that's why he avoided the airport so he won't be caught.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by halfcurrent(m): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
onos1979:
when we were telling them to do the needful they refused now it has happened, with the poor state of our hospital how are got to handle this situation may
God help us.

... and i even hear that Doctors in some states are on strike...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help I Need A Drugs That Can Make Me Last Long In Bed / 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.