Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus (1198 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Donates $10-30,000 Worth Of Ventilators To Fight Coronavirus / You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body / What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by helinues: 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
So none of the Nigeria miracle drama performers have power to bind and cast Coronavirus?

The gate of hell master, why not open one for the virus to swallow..

So all of you people have stopped performing miracles.

Truly the fear of Coronavirus is the beginning of wisdom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
See as mere human being (dust) ropes himself because he wants to type

Matthew 12

31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Helinues I Pity You!!!

3 Likes

Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Aboks(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
Wetin you sabi

Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by helinues: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
Aboks:
Wetin you sabi

I sabi say holy spirit tear race in the mentioned of Coronavirus... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Nbote(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
Who d gods want to kill dey first make mad
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Ladylite: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:
So none of the Nigeria miracle drama performers have power to bind and cast Coronavirus?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljoyeAcnMd0
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by helinues: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
See as mere human being (dust) ropes himself because he wants to type

Matthew 12

31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Helinues I Pity You!!!

Pity yourself first.. I am not the one restricting you of making use of your free gifted 6 senses without waiting for one god of man on what to do.

3 Likes

Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by kingxsamz(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nawa... Even holy spirit dey use hand sanitizer.

4 Likes

Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by DZTech: 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

lol
oya, say something similar about Allah, Mohammed or d Qur'an.
since insulting people's faith is easy.
abi?
let's all just wait with popcorn handy.

1 Like

Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Subduer: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
I believe in the Holy Spirit!

1 Like

Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Subduer: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Reality11: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
DZTech:
lol
abi?

No Mohammed claimed he can cure diseases. Or do you see his followers claiming they have healing powers?

This is not about imaginary spirit husband or audio healing and deliverance from imaginary problems

This is reality, real problems that needs the solutions you claimed to have.

This is not insults, he is just calling you to use the powers in case you forgot you have them grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and [/b]pestilences[b]; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by LordReed(m): 6:29am On Mar 19, 2020
DZTech:
lol
abi?

Allah and Quran dey fear coronavirus. Allah is so afraid of coronavirus he ran away from Mecca that's why they stopped services.

Oya proceed to the nearest police station to report.

4 Likes

Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by LordReed(m): 6:30am On Mar 19, 2020
Lostz:

And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and [/b]pestilences[b]; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

So coronavirus is from heaven? LWKMD!

1 Like

Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Sheunma: 6:38am On Mar 19, 2020
Subduer:
I believe in the Holy Spirit!
I believe in Coronavirus.
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by paxonel(m): 6:47am On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:

actually, the use of holy spirit has been abused by pastors.

Holy spirit wasn't meant for gains of miracles as put by these pastors
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by helinues: 6:50am On Mar 19, 2020
LordReed:

When you have read too much of fairy tale book, even logical reasoning must be reffered to the book...

Contradicting themselves. Wicked heaven wey dey share Coronavirus... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by McCoy662(m): 6:54am On Mar 19, 2020
Reality11:

No Mohammed claimed he can cure diseases. Or do you see his followers claiming they have healing powers?

This is not about imaginary spirit husband or audio healing and deliverance from imaginary problems

This is reality, real problems that needs the solutions you claimed to have.

This is not insults, he is just calling you to use the powers in case you forgot you have them grin
Tell them oo. They say "I can do all things..." Now is the time to flex ur muscles. Even pastors and priest now depends on Science for advice and help. Funny enough these pastors that are telling others not to fear are the ones that are most afraid. Nosense!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by LordReed(m): 7:08am On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:

When you have read too much of fairy tale book, even logical reasoning must be reffered to the book...

Contradicting themselves. Wicked heaven wey dey share Coronavirus... grin

It's just so funny.
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Dantedasz(m): 7:23am On Mar 19, 2020
Lostz:

Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Valkrie: 7:38am On Mar 19, 2020
Corona virus have torn asunder all the fabrics of religious believes and the lies they sell to the public..!!

Ask of anything and he shall do it..Faith as little as mustard seed and mountain would shift..!!

Ever wonder why them miracle sellers and all pastors running their mouth opening gate of heaven and hell don't ever go near hospital to perform their drama? Hospitals is where the real sick people are, no actors there...!!

Ordinary coro don show all of dem dey run helter skelter. ..!!

As wicked as they are when gov't say all churches should shut down now for the good of the public they would begin to shout that the gate of hell cannot prevail against the church cos of their theiving mind to continue to fleece the docile and inexperience masses of their small money...!!

Corona don come dem no fit do miracle again, nah only what God told me about corona virus we dey hear, I am the first to predict corona virus we dey hear..!!

Yeye thieves and gang of rogues...!!

4 Likes

Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 19, 2020
LordReed:

read again
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by LordReed(m): 8:51am On Mar 19, 2020
Lostz:
read again

Do you know what a question is?
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2020
LordReed:

Do you know what a question is?
you won't be asking that question if you read and understand the verse I posted there
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by LordReed(m): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2020
Lostz:
you won't be asking that question if you read and understand the verse I posted there

Indeed I don't understand that's why the question. It should be simple enough for you to clarify.
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2020
LordReed:

Indeed I don't understand that's why the question. It should be simple enough for you to clarify.
you don't get answers when the tone is that of mockery
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Bacteriologist(m): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2020
Even their pastors can't wait for a cure to be released or at least a vaccine. This is the time for religious people to realise how gods and prayers are totally useless when it comes to REAL LIFE issues.

But of course, a lot of them are already too stupid to see it.

1 Like

Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by LordReed(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2020
Lostz:
you don't get answers when the tone is that of mockery

That's exactly why I should get an answer, to stop the mockery.
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Mizwisdom(f): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:

Christian brethren we can see evidence that the devil lives in human beings, he's not some kind of unseen creature but just like the Holy Spirit lives in you and I so does devil live in other humans. Brother give your life to Christ.

1 Like

Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by helinues: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Christian brethren we can see evidence that the devil lives in human beings, he's not some kind of unseen creature but just like the Holy Spirit lives in you and I so does devil live in other humans. Brother give your life to Christ.

According to Bible, prayer can move mountains right?

Why can't you pray for me to stop posting anti religion post instead of talking long thing??

4 Likes

Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by DZTech: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2020
LordReed:

Allah and Quran dey fear coronavirus. Allah is so afraid of coronavirus he ran away from Mecca that's why they stopped services.

Oya proceed to the nearest police station to report.
r u helinues?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cobbled Jesus: A Glimpse At The Invention Of Christianity / Overlooked Foundation / A Summary On Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.