Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,491 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus (1225 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Donates $10-30,000 Worth Of Ventilators To Fight Coronavirus / You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body / What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by DZTech: 11:44am On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:

According to Bible, prayer can move mountains right?

Why can't you pray for me to stop posting anti religion post instead of talking long thing??
guy,
I'm still waiting for ur mockery of Islam o.
try face who face u.
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by LordReed(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
DZTech:
r u helinues?

No but you for some reason think we are afraid to make fun of Allah and the Quran.
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by DZTech: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
LordReed:

No but you for some reason think we are afraid to make fun of Allah and the Quran.
who's "we"?
r u his bodyguards?
or his mouthpiece?
or voltron?
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by helinues: 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
DZTech:
lol
oya, say something similar about Allah, Mohammed or d Qur'an.
since insulting people's faith is easy.
abi?
let's all just wait with popcorn handy.

Probably you missed Top Iran Sheik news who refused to be sanitized.. He Don die like chicken

Mohammed self dey helpless for this situation. He has switched off his phone.. grin grin

Can you now go and report to Shekau that Quran has been rendered useless for this situation

1 Like

Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by LordReed(m): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
DZTech:
who's "we"?
r u his bodyguards?
or his mouthpiece?
or voltron?

Did helinues mention you by name when he said all of you people? Is that your name? Are you Voltron or the bodyguard or the mouthpiece of "all of you people"?
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by kingxsamz(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
Valkrie:
Corona virus have torn asunder all the fabrics of religious believes and the lies they sell to the public..!!

Ask of anything and he shall do it..Faith as little as mustard seed and mountain would shift..!!

Ever wonder why them miracle sellers and all pastors running their mouth opening gate of heaven and hell don't ever go near hospital to perform their drama? Hospitals is where the real sick people are, no actors there...!!

Ordinary coro don show all of dem dey run helter skelter. ..!!

As wicked as they are when gov't say all churches should shut down now for the good of the public they would begin to shout that the gate of hell cannot prevail against the church cos of their theiving mind to continue to fleece the docile and inexperience masses of their small money...!!

Corona don come dem no fit do miracle again, nah only what God told me about corona virus we dey hear, I am the first to predict corona virus we dey hear..!!

Yeye thieves and gang of rogues...!!

2 Likes

Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Valkrie: 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:

Probably you missed Top Iran Sheik news who refused to be sanitized.. He Don die like chicken

Mohammed self dey helpless for this situation. He has switched off his phone.. grin grin

Can you now go and report to Shekau that Quran has been rendered useless for this situation

You forgot to add that Saudi Arabia have banned the stoning of devil this year all cos of corona..!!
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by DZTech: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
LordReed:

Did helinues mention you by name when he said all of you people? Is that your name? Are you Voltron or the bodyguard or the mouthpiece of "all of you people"?
I believe a generalization is open to all.
so I responded.
but u-
wetin cari u enter him mata?
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by DZTech: 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:

well done.
dts all I needed from u.
good luck! cheesy
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by helinues: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
DZTech:
so I responded.
but u-

Wait, are you the defender of holy spirit?
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by DZTech: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:

Wait, are you the defender of holy spirit?
lol
ol boy, u don give me wetin I dey find.
cheers!
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by LordReed(m): 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
DZTech:
so I responded.
but u-

Well I also took it as a generalisation because you said assumed making fun of Allah and Quran is some kinda difficult task.
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Inteltower: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
am sorry for you...
you will remember these words in the dark and horrible place. you pushed yourself in there with your own words today.
if you like talk trash against I have said what I want to say
am sorry for you
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:

According to Bible, prayer can move mountains right?

Why can't you pray for me to stop posting anti religion post instead of talking long thing??
Ye shall not put God onto test.
We humans are wicked and have brought a lot of harms/dangers and threats to ourselves, this is the consequences of our actions.
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
Valkrie:
Corona virus have torn asunder all the fabrics of religious believes and the lies they sell to the public..!!

Ask of anything and he shall do it..Faith as little as mustard seed and mountain would shift..!!

Ever wonder why them miracle sellers and all pastors running their mouth opening gate of heaven and hell don't ever go near hospital to perform their drama? Hospitals is where the real sick people are, no actors there...!!

Ordinary coro don show all of dem dey run helter skelter. ..!!

As wicked as they are when gov't say all churches should shut down now for the good of the public they would begin to shout that the gate of hell cannot prevail against the church cos of their theiving mind to continue to fleece the docile and inexperience masses of their small money...!!

Corona don come dem no fit do miracle again, nah only what God told me about corona virus we dey hear, I am the first to predict corona virus we dey hear..!!

Yeye thieves and gang of rogues...!!
Ask and it shall be given, if you read just the text and not understand the context then You're wasting your time (humble yourself and ask for spiritual gifts from God), it is also written "You ask and do not receive, because you ask
amiss, that you may spend it on your passions"
I don't know for all churches but, they are still many that are praying against the disease
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by helinues: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Ye shall not put God onto test.
We humans are wicked and have brought a lot of harms/dangers and threats to ourselves, this is the consequences of our actions.

According to Bible, God said we should pray to him whenever we are in trouble..

Why is his phone entering machine when we need him most?
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:

According to Bible, God said we should pray to him whenever we are in trouble..

Why is his phone entering machine when we need him most?
Patience is a virtue, we cause this upon our self and sinful nature. It will be over, remember Ebola virus, monkey pox etc
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Valkrie: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Ask and it shall be given, if you read just the text and not understand the context then You're wasting your time (humble yourself and ask for spiritual gifts from God), it is also written "You ask and do not receive, because you ask
amiss, that you may spend it on your passions"
I don't know for all churches but, they are still many that are praying against the disease

Bros, dis one nah just story to console themselves and nothing more...!!
Reality is starring us all in the face and people still digging their head deep in the sand to try and run away from the truth and reality...LOL...!!

1 Like

Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
Valkrie:

Bros, dis one nah just story to console themselves and nothing more...!!
Reality is starring us all in the face and people still digging their head deep in the sand to try and run away from the truth and reality...LOL...!!
It's story for some and witness to some
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Valkrie: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
It's story for some and witness to some

LOL...una never learn...!!
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
I can't believe I once believed that there is a God that thinks.
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by jaephoenix(m): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
Valkrie:

You forgot to add that Saudi Arabia have banned the stoning of devil this year all cos of corona..!!
Oh the irony grin
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by kingxsamz(m): 12:12am On Mar 20, 2020
Inteltower:
am sorry for you...

you will remember these words in the dark and horrible place.
you pushed yourself in there with your own words today.

if you like talk trash against I have said what I want to say

am sorry for you

And what makes you so sure that you won't end up in this dark horrible place also? undecided
Yeye.
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by Inteltower: 7:09am On Mar 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

And what makes you so sure that you won't end up in this dark horrible place also? undecided
Yeye.

I won't engage in a fools argument with you
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by hisexcellency34: 8:24am On Mar 20, 2020
Helinues, how come none of your post never made FP??
Re: Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus by helinues: 8:25am On Mar 20, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Helinues, how come none of your post never made FP??

They are not meant for fp.. The tones are there...lol

Like it that way..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Deception Of The Jws!!! / Does God Ever Change? / Is The Qur'an The Word Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.