Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case (43842 Views)

Coronavirus: Oyo State Records First Positive Case / Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative / Benue Records Suspected Case Of Monkeypox (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by pat077: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
He Don happen
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Righteousness89(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Northern Nigeria!!!!!
A German and an American were Tested positive for covid-19 in an East African Country this Morning..

One of them did not even have any symptom whatsoever... but she Tested positive..

I then begin to understand that Covid-19 aka Corona Virus is a Mysterious Virus...it's Much more than what we see on Tv and Print Media..

It Has not be Contained!

Anyone can be a Victim..

Maintain Good Personal Hygiene as Much as you Can..

Most Importantly, Ensure you have Made Peace with JESUS CHRIST...

This is Just a Virus, The Big one that will Bring the World to its knee is Ahead of us. It is Coming..

Check my Profile if you feel the need to ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by gambia(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
I'm very sure there are many cases of corona virus in this country yet to be detected or reported.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Kayode441: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nigeria is no more safe
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Y2ffarms: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
I pray this thing would not spread further with the our government is handling it.

We need to curb the rate at which people are coming into the country especially from places with high rate of this virus.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country.
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Happyguy201: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dear covid 19 my good friend please kindly go to aso rock and government houses and kill and wipe out all the old greedy leaders we have in this country give us our redemption we need you now more than ever . In Jesus name I pray amen

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by yeman1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Yes... let's the game begin... baba Don take Nigerian lives play finish.. I'm very sad right now.
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Good one out there, I told you guys that every evil trying to kill Nigerians will kill itself first, from there to Buhari village and other places his zombies are.

Karma never forgive.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Quality20(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
why katsina? is katsina in d south or is it exposed to international travellers?
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by OdefaGirl(f): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
E don happen!! Abeg oo, I don't want disturbance.... the country is already stressful.
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Kylekent59: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Finally, E don spread.

Everybody on your own.

Let's see who has the strongest immune system.
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by ignis: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Let's wait for confirmation.
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by wealthpreach(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
ddippset:
I am looking for the following sets of people;

1. Those who claimed that the weather in Nigeria was not suitable for corona virus to manifest.

2. Those who said the Government was ready to tackle it.

3. Those who said there was no corona and no Italian man; that it was a scam by Buhari to chop money.

Where are they? Am calling them all out.
did you read well? "According to him, the patient’s history of travel was a high index and the symptoms reported at the clinic prompted actions noting that since his arrival into the state"
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by tonididdy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
Only a fool will believe Nigeria has this in control... I said it before and will say it again, we will shock the whole world soon

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Dominatrix(f): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
And now that we have all been locked in with the devil?....
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by zoghys: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
MansoryMX:
Stupid government

No, this government is not just stupid, but very very very stupid. Their level of stupidity is at all time high, and so don't take away from how ridiculously stupid they are.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by DelilahMakinde(f): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
DO YOU STILL USE UBER AND BOLT SERVICES ?

You need to be extra careful when boarding these vehicles !

font=Lucida Sans Unicode] Coronavirus Bulletin[/font]

Contact me for your Coronavirus prevention kits. Kill the virus before you develop symptoms. Stop before it takes hold in your body.

Contact us in my signature

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by jericco1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nawa oh
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Delphi84: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
You were busy making comedies out of Covid-19 be prepared. Cos I assure you that if you let it get to our stage, then it's not gonna be easy cos nothing works anymore
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
And the number keeps increasing. God!
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by PinkStarsFallIn: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Stupid journalism. A Case is recorded when the person tests shows he/she is positive with corona not when someone that comes into the country has fever or any of such symptoms.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Samade7: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Also want to chop part of the corona virus allocation. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by HabaHaba: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
adioolayi:
Don't panic

Thats the mentality : FEAR NOT!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Basilpearck(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
This another means to loot funds into their personal accounts, no text had been conducted to know that f he is infected or not, Superstitious believe.
##Basil Pearck##

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by kingthreat(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lockdown the fúcking airports. Right fucking now

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
they should close border na
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by luizkyworld(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Is it not foolishness to wait until the thief comes to your house before you close your gate? Simple method of controlling an outbreak from foreign countries is to quarantine all visitors for 14days before releasing them. What do i even know sef?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Hoodbilonia: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Aboki don get am.
B4 u know it. E go dey spread from food supply
Noah's ark is loading
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by tammie24: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
People waiting for the government to tackle the virus and stop the spread are really funny

Why would buhari do that when the virus will do the job he has been trying to do to Nigerians faster?
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by luizkyworld(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Is it not foolishness to allow the thief to enter your house before you close your gate?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by bigiyaro(m): 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
sassysure:
No wonder Buhari issued travel ban.
the ban should be no coming in, not no going out.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Correcto: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) / I Finally Did HIV Test Today / Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.