Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case (43841 Views)

Coronavirus: Oyo State Records First Positive Case / Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative / Benue Records Suspected Case Of Monkeypox (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by opomulero(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
i dont understand nigeria media......person that you've not confirmed positive, u don they broadcast am....will this help them to trace the contacts well even if eventually it came out positive
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
sassysure:
No wonder Buhari issued travel ban.

Wise man
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
ddippset:
So what do you have to say for yourself now?
you will soon hear that the katsina man tested negative
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by flexlatifa: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
fergie006:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/just-in-katsina-records-first-suspected-case-of-coronavirus/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true
PLEASE my fellow nairalander i have found the cure for the covi-19 please help me spread the news i want it to reach the federal ministry of health.note the cure is made with roots and herbs plus two chemicals.
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Ofemmanu1: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
Awusa?! e go blow outta proportion.
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
Why does it seem like every state is now jostling for the virus as if it is an achievement to have it ? Hmmm , a smart way of embezzling public funds !
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
mrZENographer:
*Open the borders for Infected countries.

*Isolate the infected (detected ones)

*Then begin rigorous investigation to arrest people who has been with infected.

What a pathetic exercise !!!
Somebody help me understand this government.

Indeed , , , There Was A Country!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Openbusiness: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
nairalanduseles:
If u re over 40 na una suppose dey fear

As for we the younger ones we are good

21 year old killed by Coronavirus virus. You were saying? undecided
https://nypost.com/2020/03/16/soccer-coach-dies-from-coronavirus-at-age-21/
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oyindidi:
I know sey e go enter North, them too like strange sickness. Chai!
Be careful

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by miqos02(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
What's the population of katsina pls?
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by goshen26: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
Haaaaa

Once it's gets to North spread like fire is inevitable
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Oyindidi(f): 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
Rasmega:

Be careful
Of what, North?
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by MrBONE2(m): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
ddippset:
I am looking for the following sets of people;

1. Those who claimed that the weather in Nigeria was not suitable for corona virus to manifest.

2. Those who said the Government was ready to tackle it.

3. Those who said there was no corona and no Italian man; that it was a scam by Buhari to chop money.

Where are they? Am calling them all out.

Here am. One of them grin

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by foreshore(m): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
fergie006:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/just-in-katsina-records-first-suspected-case-of-coronavirus/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Irresponsible government, how can he be on self isolation and why are they waiting till after test results to trace those he has been in contact with
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Jaqenhghar: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
Shey una see unaself.
First they say the virus cannot survive in warm climes.
Next black people are immune to it.
Now its type O people are immune.
If this thing continues I fear the outcome will be horrible because una no get the technology to do work from home
People will suffer because there is no welfare system at all.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oyindidi:
Of what, North?
Nobody like sickness and no particular disease/sickness is peculiar in the North.

This coronavirus thing scares me.
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Oyindidi(f): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
Rasmega:

Nobody like sickness and no particular disease/sickness is peculiar in the North.

This coronavirus thing scares me.
Lol, don't be
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Origin(f): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
When you finally realise that that person passed through either Abuja or Lagos to get to kastina.

How many people do you want to trace.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Neoteny7: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oyindidi:
I know sey e go enter North, them too like strange sickness. Chai!

And you somehow think it'll stay in the north
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by kristo123: 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
mrZENographer:

That will not work in Nigeria... How many people can they arrest when there will be Mass infection everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by great664(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
backnbeta:
You're wasting time! Start doing contact tracing before the contacts contact others! At least let the contacts begin self isolation before result comes out!
Glad we still have people with brain in naija
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by omoharry(f): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
TechSpace02:
No cause for alarm, corona is no big deal. It's highly contagious but not a death sentence. Even malaria kills hundreds of thousands annually. Ebola was more deadly but not as contagious. When you should be really worried is when a virus combines both. Maybe that virus still dey oven, e never done. They just dey shut down economy everywhere, now look at stocks, see bitcoin angry.
That will only apply to people that do not have any underlying illness.Do you know how many people have illnesses which they have been managing just to remain alive? Such as sickness as Diabetics, HIV, Cancer and other respiratory disease including the old people who are weak .These people are more vulnerable to the virus than the normal healthy young person.

Why do you think Italy has recorded a higher death rate in Europe, despite their advance medical facilities?.It is becos majority of their population are aged people with natural respiratory disease that comes with old age.See how easily they succumbed to the virus.

Pls we shouldn't start a fire when we do not have the facilities to extinguish it.Anyway we have allowed the fire and we pray it does not spread beyond our capabilities.Our leaders are stupid and God will punish them with the virus when it start spreading beyond our control.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by gambia(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Origin:
When you finally realise that that person passed through either Abuja or Lagos to get to kastina.

How many people do you want to trace.

Exactly.
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by fkj950ax(m): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
fergie006:

Briefing newsmen, the permanent secretary of the ministry, Kabir Mustapha, said the patient who is presently on self-isolation returned from Malaysia and developed symptoms that warrant further investigations.

KATSINA GOVERNMENT: You guys are going to kill all of Nigeria's population

Already, the blood samples have been taken and result is being expected by tomorrow.
Blood is not the medium for testing for CoronaVirus. You are to use sputum, saliva or a swab of the back of the throat

“He said that the people that the patient had contact will be traced as soon as results are out”
You will start contact tracing after results are out!!! How about right away and ask them to be in isolation until the results are out. If negative, we can let them go. If positive, you can round them up easily to your health facility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by godliman: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
mrZENographer:

I dont understand them too ooo

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by NWABUKA007(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lord have mercy
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by crazycrypto710: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
nolywe:
Hahaha...finally first to comment..to those trying so hard to book space...just keep on trying...This thing takes time lol
de here de jubilate on first to comment, make you no go de prepare for Covid-19 undecided

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by NWABUKA007(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
At a time when concerned countries were closing their borders and preventing incomers, una still dey allow them land

I tire o
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by SincerreLemmore: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
ddippset:
I am looking for the following sets of people;

1. Those who claimed that the weather in Nigeria was not suitable for corona virus to manifest.

2. Those who said the Government was ready to tackle it.

3. Those who said there was no corona and no Italian man; that it was a scam by Buhari to chop money.

Where are they? Am calling them all out.

Na we dey here!
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by sapientia(m): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
sassysure:
No wonder Buhari issued travel ban.

He did very late after public outcry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) / I Finally Did HIV Test Today / Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.