Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Case Of Corona Virus In Ibadan - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Case Of Corona Virus In Ibadan (765 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case Of Corona Virus In Ibadan by ernesterioo(f): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
I write to kindly bring to your attention a potential Corona Virus case in Ibadan. I am a resident of Akobo in Ibadan. Three compounds from my house reside two Chinese Nationals. Yesterday for some strange reason I asked their gateman of their whereabouts.
Re: Case Of Corona Virus In Ibadan by ernesterioo(f): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
He told me they travelled to China in January and were to return to Ibadan today (17/3/2020). Sir upon hearing this I became concerned about the authorities at the MMIA allowing these individuals proceed into the country without quarantining them like other...
diligent African countries like Botswana and Ghana. Guess what I found out today, these potential Corona Virus carriers arrived in the country yesterday & were driven down to Ibadan. Sir I kindly request for your these individuals to be quarantined. Please do something urgently.
This information was gotten from a colleague at work, the whole area is at risk, they have kids who go to school, domestic helps who do to the market. The potential danger in this is unpredictable!

Kindly help us inform
@NCDCgov @oyostategovt @OyoStateMOH @seyiamakinde @segalink @obyezeks
Re: Case Of Corona Virus In Ibadan by Holymann(m): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
You should be posting this on Twitter people
Re: Case Of Corona Virus In Ibadan by ernesterioo(f): 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Holymann:
You should be posting this on Twitter people
already on Twitter. Just wanna get people aware here as well
Re: Case Of Corona Virus In Ibadan by Everrest9(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
Not only Twitter, nairaland can help too.
Re: Case Of Corona Virus In Ibadan by egorov(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
What's ur Twitter handle let's go and retweet it
Re: Case Of Corona Virus In Ibadan by egorov(m): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
Can I give more info. Ur location and contact I stay close to akobo and can facilitate this push
Re: Case Of Corona Virus In Ibadan by tushqueen(f): 11:30am On Mar 21, 2020
Kudos for speaking up!! I hope this gets to the necessary authority. However, this headline should have read 'case of suspected....' yes the index of suspicion is high but u don't affirm till they test positive.

(1) (Reply)

Huvid-20: The Discovery Of A More Deadly Virus In Nigeria. / Did You Know That Apetamine Is An Illegal Drug? / Kill DEPRESSION Before Depression Kills You, GET THIS Ebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.