Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Update On My Brother - He has Been Found - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On My Brother - He has Been Found (41163 Views)

Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / Inside Life Scandal! I Will Marry My Twin Brother, He Is Too Good In Bed Says T / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by scorpiogal(f): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
Good day everyone... I made a post yesterday about my brother that has been missing since on the 7th of March. That’s the link below for the post.

https://www.nairaland.com/5740195/find-brother-missing-person-case

I really wanna appreciate everyone that said a prayer or two for my brother, and those that called to sympathize with me, God bless you all.

My brother made contact with us yesterday night, he’s fine and okay, though he hasn’t given us a story of what happened, all he said was he has been sleeping under the bridge at dopemu, how he got there all the way from ogba, we have no idea.

He’s home with us now, and we thank God that he’s at least fine.

That aside, someone from Nairaland tried to blackmail me... he called my line saying he has my brother and if I don’t do as he says, he’s going to send down his body parts, luckily for me, my brother had already contacted us at that time. So when I got the call from this dude saying he has my brother, I knew it was all a big scam.

I posted for help here, not for someone to come take advantage of the situation for his own greed and wickedness... If you are reading this now, you know yourself, you better change your ways.

Below is the number of the “supposed kidnapper” and the message he sent when I stopped picking his calls.

*08158725704*

164 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by tillaman(m): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
Great news but on the contrary we Nigerians are our own problems, imagine trying to cash out on a sad occurrence!! I hope y’all have taken him for a test though

260 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Lolo24: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
Good news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Covid19: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
God be praised

24 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by bigiyaro(m): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
ahhh! Thank God for his mercies. pls try and update us on what actually happened so that we can learn. Thank God for his life.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by scorpiogal(f): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
bigiyaro:
ahhh! Thank God for his mercies. pls try and update us on what actually happened so that we can learn. Thank God for his life.

Will sure do that... thanks.

9 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by LadySarah: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
Wow, thank God.

The person needs to be fished out but our police is bleh.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by KELVINXY: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
thank goodness,

i dont know why some people are so evil,
imagine taking advantage of the situation without even considering the psychological and emotional trauma the family was going through..

good thing u shared the good news but i wish u made a formal complaint to the police earlier,so they can trace and deal with the fool.

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Akinowon123(m): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
I am a Nigerian youth. And I never really believe the president is our problem as we all claim, just that if they had acted in some certain ways. For our interest, life would be easier for us.

We are our own problem, most Nigerians are full of greed, selfishness, hyprocracy, wickedness in them. If not for religion, we would be living like Animals by now. The show of sympathy, kindness, love for one's brother is no more not to talk of a a stranger.

People no longer trust people to discuss there problem with, because nobody is worth it......some resolve to taking their own life, we have lost it. We aim to attain better position just to oppress and not serve our followers.

Kidnapping, money rituals, murders, killings has become the other of the day. We no longer help just for love again but we help with an ulterior motive.

Our leaders has lots of blames about this but we have greater blames. Let the change start from you and me. Let make the world a better place together, let live in peace, love and harmony

May God help us all!

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
He was probably hypnotized. Thank God he is fine.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by decatalyst(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
LadySarah:
Wow, thank God.

The person needs to be fished out but our police is bleh.

Yes o!

The animal need to be fished out and made to face the full wrath of the law.

So many insane and heartless people are on this forum.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Mindlog: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thanking God on behalf of your family for his safe return home.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by KINGreignn: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:
Good day everyone... I made a post yesterday about my brother that has been missing since on the 7th of March. That’s the link below for the post.

https://www.nairaland.com/5740195/find-brother-missing-person-case

I really wanna appreciate everyone that said a prayer or two for my brother, and those that called to sympathize with me, God bless you all.

My brother made contact with us yesterday night, he’s fine and okay, though he hasn’t given us a story of what happened, all he said was he has been sleeping under the bridge at dopemu, how he got there all the way from ogba, we have no idea.
He’s home with us now, and we thank God that he’s at least fine.

That aside, someone from Nairaland tried to blackmail me... he called my line saying he has my brother and if I don’t do as he says, he’s going to send down his body parts, luckily for me, my brother had already contacted us at that time. So when I got the call from this dude saying he has my brother, I knew it was all a big scam.

I posted for help here, not for someone to come take advantage of the situation for his own greed and wickedness... If you are reading this now, you know yourself, you better change your ways.

Below is the number of the “supposed kidnapper” and the message he sent when I stopped picking his calls.

*08158725704*

Myndd44, Seun, Lalasticlala

Congratulations on the return of your brother, as for that low life Imbèçilè, report the case to Police ANTI KIDNAPPING SQUAD , DSS. His number and the message should be used as a proof. Tell the police ANTI KIDNAPPING SQUAD and DSS that the owner of that number kidnapped your brother, Watch as the drama unfolds.

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by ShenTeh(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
Glory be to God!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Assurance001(f): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
To God be the glory for keeping him safe.

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by MrToothBrush: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Covid19:
God be praised
is this really the virus... Covid19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by wonuks(m): 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thank God. This is the kind of news we want to hear.

9 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by NigeriaBam: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS. Thank God

5 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by cRobo: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Good news at last

But we need to know what really happened

Create another thread to explain to us what really happened to him so others can learn from his story

Meanwhile

I won't say a word

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Roon9(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thank God
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by kestolove95(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
I sabi say him go cum bk...
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
obo

1 Like

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by AroOkigbo(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:

*08158725704*

Inform the police. Don't let the scammer get free- he asked for it, he'll surely get it!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Perfecttouchade: 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
Awww bless God..weyrey ni elo mi shaa.. someone was in the midst of pains and trauma looking for their loved one who got missing and one alayebaje wants to defraud them ...na bomb go bomb am

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by SenecaTheYonger: 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oh thank GOD

1 Like

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Kendumazy(m): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
Congrats to you bro. Mheen! Some people are oloriburuku oooooooo! Imagine of someone thinking of cashing out from a grieving person. That's just too bad. Congrats on his safe arrival home once again bro.

4 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by fatymore(f): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thank God.

You should have played along and have that criminal arrested.

Nairalander let's bombard his phone with calls...

Criminal

14 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Koralords: 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thank god
The guy used the money for swift subcribtion to play baby on bet9ja

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by etibaba(m): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
Op Thank Goodness your brother is alive, I will love you guys to teach that bast*rd who tried taking advantage of the situation a lesson, please don't let it go, try reporting the phone number as the suspected kidnapper who had your brother.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) / The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.