Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,086 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over (41126 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / Where Do They Report Sexual Abuse Or Molestation? I Am Angry / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by T817: 5:50am On Dec 24, 2020
I returned home from my shop only to find my wife 4 siblings in my house I wasn’t happy because she didn’t informed me they were coming over and in this economy when the country is hard why would they come all four of them at the same time.

My mother in law came for omugwo she stayed for 5 weeks, she left 3 weeks ago I had given my wife 30k the money I borrowed from a good friend of mine to get her some few things to take home, then 3 weeks after, her 4 siblings are here too, they are 6. The last born who is 10 have been staying with us for 2 years now. I take care of her, my wife doesn’t work and I am only managing I don’t know why her people want to
drain me.

Can you imagine as soon as I entered the house, her sisters were asking me about their Christmas gifts, "brother where is our gift?" As if I am their ATM. I just ignored them because I was already angry seeing them in my house without my permission but keeping calm was the best thing to do.

What shocked me was the fact her brother was comfortably sleeping in my bed next to my 2 months old baby. My wife didn’t see it as anything bad she said he is her brother and wouldn’t harm his own niece but my point was not about him doing something wrong with her but the fact that he doesn’t have any respect for my bed that what really got me angry which led to my wife and I to quarrell not in their presence but in our room but since it’s only parlour and room self con I believe they must have heard everything but I don’t care.

My Wife thinks I am overreacting and I don’t like her siblings and she said she will tell her parents everything I said to her in anger which I didn’t meant to but nobody in my position will be happy if he happened to be in my shoe. How do I handle this problem with my wife without causing any further problems between us and her parents because I don’t have money to feed 4 more mouths for 2 weeks because they are not leaving any time soon not until the 3rd or 4th of January and before her siblings came she complained about her Christmas clothes and hair. I told her I will only do Christmas for the kids because I don’t have money she frowned her face and started giving me attitudes and on top of that she has invited her 4 siblings when I don’t have a kobo to feed all of them.

Even the food we have in the house won’t even last until January because I bought enough for 5 people but now with 9 of us it won’t last and her siblings are expecting me to do Christmas for them too , I don’t blame them because they are small children 20,18,15,12 who thinks that I have a skeleton in my cupboard where I get free money lol.

What should I do right now ? I am not happy Your advice is needed please

186 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by xolocious(m): 5:51am On Dec 24, 2020
Wahala be like BICYCLE...

The truth is, THE SIGNS WERE THERE BEFORE YOU MARRIED HER. YOU TOOK IT FOR GRANTED OR SHOULD I SAY, "YOU WERE BLINDED BY LOVE". IT'S STILL NOT TOO LATE. YOU CAN TALK IT OUT WITH HER AND LET HER KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT. DON'T BE SCARED ABOUT HOW SHE OR THEY'LL SEE IT. YOU NO FIT USE SHAME CHOP SHIT. FOR THE TIME BEING, LET THEM STAY TILL THE NEW YEAR BUT LET HER KNOW THEY'LL BE LEAVING AFTER THE NEW YEAR CELEBRATION (INFACT, THE FOLLOWING MONDAY BEING 4TH OF JANUARY).
SPEAK OUT!

185 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by RedPanthar: 5:52am On Dec 24, 2020
Continue deceiving yourself. You can deceive gullible people but not me.

You're the breed of men that are so overly possessive you don't want your wife to be around anyone of influence especially her family besides you.

YOU COVERTLY HATE YOUR WIVE'S FAMILY AND SADLY YOU'RE NOT DISCREET ENOUGH TO HIDE THE DUSGUST. YOU CAN'T STAND THEM TO TOLERATE THEM LET ALONE TO EMBRACE THEM AS YOUR OWN.

I PRAY YOU KNOW THE FUTURE AND CAN SEE IF YOUR KIDS WILL NEVER NEED THEIR HELP FOREVER THAT WAY I CAN ASSURE YOU TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR ANTICS. UNTIL THEN, TRED SOFTLY.

There are a specie of men that hate it when a woman's family or friends is around her. And use all sorts of antics to act victimised.

Only God will deliver you from you and teach you different ways of doing things. Your children would grow up too and become adults, should brothers not visit sisters and vice versa. When it's time to shine with opportunity some men act coy.

7k will enough rice and small meat to entertain your guests for the short duration they will be around.

Be Christ-like, Christ-mas is about sharing not only about eating rice.

Stop deceiving people in the time being. You know it's hatred you have for her being around her family and not about money

Should anything happen to you tomorrow, those are the ones that would stand for her, your kids and even you. And it's how you draw them close with what you have now that will make them endear to you should the chips fall down on your end however plenty your tiny peanuts maybe as of the moment.

You will know them ladies. They are the kinds that assume thier wives fell from heaven. Once they get married to them they don't want their wives to be around anybody, friends or family.

There's also female versions. These women marry them give them the entire world. They will never be with you or love you atall and will only stick around cause of favors they get in the marriage. They won't give happiness and after a few years leave you down the line.

It's a personality-complex. Open your eyes to find these kinds out to do the needful.

69 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by xolocious(m): 5:55am On Dec 24, 2020
NWOKE NA' IFE...

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by gfon(m): 6:02am On Dec 24, 2020
When we say most women have fish brain,we ain't mincing words.if i was in your shoes,i won't drop any money for feeding,at least when hungry catch them,they would find thier square root

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by atilla(m): 6:02am On Dec 24, 2020
Brotherly. Try and see your wife's brothers and sisters as your own. I know u def will treat your own harsher e.g if you come home and meet your brothers and sisters at your house without telling you, you probably would send them back home or wake your sleeping brother with a knock.
But don't say anything when the food finishes then let everyone go hungry and they will know not to come next year. Just as long as your baby is okay let everyone else enjoy the decision they took without you.
What do you do for a living. Maybe you can take the 20 year old with you for a day in your office so they understand that you work for your money and its not easy. Just try and be gentle cause your wife will understand later but for now she won't understand and will get emotional about it. Another thing talk to the dad yourself he should understand

257 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by atilla(m): 6:05am On Dec 24, 2020
Brotherly. Try and see your wife's brothers and sisters as your owndraw them close to you. I know u def will treat your own harsher e.g if you come home and meet your brothers and sisters at your house without telling you, you probably would send them back home or wake your sleeping brother with a knock.
But don't say anything when the food finishes then let everyone go hungry and they will know not to come next year. Just as long as your baby is okay let everyone else enjoy the decision they took without you.
What do you do for a living. Maybe you can take the 20 year old with you for a day in your office so they understand that you work for your money and its not easy. Just try and be gentle cause your wife will understand later but for now she won't understand and will get emotional about it i believe its their upbringing sufferingand smiling together with family so it's not something that will change in a year. Another thing talk to the dad yourself he should understand

12 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by xolocious(m): 6:05am On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:
Yeyenairaland man

Continue deceiving yourself. You can deceive gullible people but not me, RedPanthar.

You're the breed of men that are so overly possessive you don't want your wife to be around anyone of influence especially her family besides you.

There are a specie of men that hate it when a woman's family or friends is around her. And use all sorts of antics to act victimised.

Only God will deliver you from your wicked character evil man. Your children would grow up too and become adults, should brothers not visit sisters and vice versa. When it's time to shine with opportunity some men act stvpid.

7k will enough rice and small meat to entertain your guests for the short duration they will be around.

Be Christ-like and pray God works on your dark heart so you can be more loving.

Stop deceiving people in the time being. You know it's hatred you have for her being around her family and not about money

I serve hypocrites hot. You're a wicked soul. Your hypocrisy is exposed you wicked thing.

Should anything happen to you tomorrow, those are the ones that would stand for her, your kids and even you. And it's how you draw them close with what you have now that will make them endear to you should the chips fall down on your end however plenty your tiny peanuts maybe as of the moment, wicked man

You will know them ladies. They are the kinds that assume thier wives fell from heaven. Once they get married to them they don't want their wives to be around anybody, friends or family.

YOU'VE GOT COMPREHENSION PROBLEM. TRY TO UNDERSTAND A SUBJECT MATTER BEFORE JUMPING INTO CONCLUSION. IT'LL HELP YOU A LOT.
GOD BLESS YOU SIR.

503 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Yeyenairaland(m): 6:06am On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:
Yeyenairaland man

Continue deceiving yourself. You can deceive gullible people but not me, RedPanthar.

Only God will deliver you from your wicked character evil man. Your children would grow up too and become adults, should brothers not visit sisters and vice versa. When it's time to shine with opportunity some men act stvpid.

I serve hypocrites hot. You're a wicked soul. Your hypocrisy is exposed you wicked thing.

Should anything happen to you tomorrow, those are the ones that would stand for her, your kids and even you. And it's how you draw them close with what you have now that will make them endear to you should the chips fall down on your end however plenty your tiny peanuts maybe as of the moment, wicked man

You're a sleeping DOG,
I will let you lie

I believe you can't read to comprehend neither can you write anything meaningful cheesy cheesy

350 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Nicklaus619(m): 6:07am On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:
Yeyenairaland man

You obviously not married or even in a relationship going by the trash u just typed, do you know what it means feeding 6 people in the house including little baby?

Not to mention that they came to the house without pre-information and the wife sees nothing wrong with it, u dare not sleep in my bed, I don't take that shit, I have got other room in the house, why sleep on my bed beside my newborn baby? That absurd,

@ op, just try and swallow the whole thing, and put up with anything till January, I know it's not gonna be easy, but just be yourself and make sure food is always available, apart from that, don't get any gift for them, including your wife, let her understand that u wanted to spoil her silly this holidays until she brought her siblings to ruin your plans, she will want them to leave as soon as possible and will discuss this kinda issue when next they are visiting

260 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Prinnce1: 6:08am On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:
Yeyenairaland man

Guy why are you talking like this, no one will be comfortable seeing his/her in-laws at home without their knowledge. This is trash, in the era of easy communication the father nor mother in-law didn't call him in respect of this. Is this how you will handle your home Mr. To the op gather any small amount you have and give to the eldest for their transport and Christmas package, 9 o'clock shouldn't meet them in your house. This absurd, how do women reason

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by RedPanthar: 6:08am On Dec 24, 2020
xolocious:

YOU'VE GOT COMPREHENSION PROBLEM. TRY TO UNDERSTAND A SUBJECT MATTER BEFORE JUMPING INTO CONCLUSION. IT'LL HELP YOU A LOT.
GOD BLESS YOU SIR.

Na so. Young ones who ASSUME. When it comes to real talk, boys should step outside for real men to talk. Step aside

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by RedPanthar: 6:09am On Dec 24, 2020
Nicklaus619:

You obviously not married or even in a relationship going by the trash u just typed, do you know what it means feeding 6 people in the house including little baby?

Not to mention that they came to the house without pre-information and the wife sees nothing wrong with it, u dare not sleep in my bed, I don't take that shit, I have got other room in the house, why sleep on my bed beside my newborn baby? That absurd,

@ op, just try and swallow the whole thing, and put up with anything till January, I know it's not gonna be easy, but just be yourself and male sure food is always available, apart from that, don't get any of them gift including your wife, let her understand that u wanted to spoil her silly this holidays until she brought her siblings to ruin your plans, she will want them to leave as soon as possible and will discuss this kinda issue when next they are visiting

Why not tell him to grab a knife and go kill them.

Simpleton.

Get lost.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Nicklaus619(m): 6:11am On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

Why not tell him to grab a knife and go kill them.

Simpleton.

Get lost.

How old are you

You obviously still in your parents basement typing shit, when you come to the real world when u finally grow up, u will know things works differently,
Here is my little advice, listen to you elders and learn u will need it, stop being ignorant, u have a lot of growing up to do..

Chai kids everywhere in this platform these days

206 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by RedPanthar: 6:12am On Dec 24, 2020
Nicklaus619:

How old are you

You obviously still in your parents basement typing shit, when you come to the real world when u finally grow up, u will know things works differently,
Here is my little advice, listen to you elders and learn u will need it, stop being ignorant, h have a lot of growing up to do..

Chai kids everywhere in this platform these days

Shut up

I've trained atleast 7. Just shut it and get lost

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Nicklaus619(m): 6:15am On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

Shut up

I've trained atleast 7. Just shut it and get lost

You are still a child, quote me when u have grown, and this time, with sense.
adios cool

202 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by phorget(m): 6:16am On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:
Yeyenairaland man

Only God will deliver you from you and teach you different ways of doing things. Your children would grow up too and become adults, should brothers not visit sisters and vice versa. When it's time to shine with opportunity some men act coy.

Should anything happen to you tomorrow, those are the ones that would stand for her, your kids and even you. And it's how you draw them close with what you have now that will make them endear to you should the chips fall down on your end however plenty your tiny peanuts maybe as of the moment.

See as you take compose full statement yet you didn't bother to ask for the OP's account number so you can transfer small change in solidarity to your the epistle you wrote up there.

216 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by RedPanthar: 6:17am On Dec 24, 2020
Nicklaus619:

You are still a child, quote me when u have grown, and this time, with sense.
adios cool

Keep deceiving yourself.

It's ladies who cross paths with such men I pity.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by phorget(m): 6:18am On Dec 24, 2020
Me I've been wise from day one, if I haven't made enough cash then nothing will make me marry the first born of a struggling family.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by RedPanthar: 6:20am On Dec 24, 2020
phorget:
Me I've been wise from day one, if I haven't made enough cash then nothing will make me marry the first born of a struggling family.

It's not the scenario of take care of our struggling family. It's just Christmas. Nothing more, nothing less. And it won't cost a fortune in the Spirit of the season to act as a father when opportunity calls. It's not give us your family. It's just Love. Nothing more.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Bigggloadofcum: 6:21am On Dec 24, 2020
E get as e be o.

My brother you wrote this with pain in your heart.

Its not an easy thing being a man. But guys, never forget this. Marry a woman who Calls you honey or sweetheart and not the ones who call you daddy

You asking why?

A woman who calls you daddy would see you as everything, not minding what you do or how you do it to provide. All she knows is, feed her and her children.

She won't wanna know when you have or when you don't.

Op's wife is definitely a "daddy" woman. She couldn't even tell that her husband is struggling.

As for her siblings, please don't pour aggression/frustration on them. They don't know what you going through. Pour all that on that little girl you married cuz I'm sure she told them to come.

And maybe you both should talk often so she'll know how things are with you. In case you guys don't have time to talk much. Let me not put the whole blame on the woman.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Skyfornia(m): 6:22am On Dec 24, 2020
T817:
I returned home from my shop only to find my wife 4 siblings in my house I wasn’t happy because she didn’t informed me they were coming over and in this economy when the country is hard why would they come all four of them at the same time. my mother in law came for omugwo she stayed for 5 weeks she left 3 weeks ago I had given my wife 30k the money I borrowed from a good friend of mine to get her some few things to take home then 3 weeks after her 4 siblings are here too, they are 6 the last born who is 10 have been staying with us for 2 years now , I take care of her my wife doesn’t work and I am only managing I don’t know why her people want to
drain me.
Can you imagine as soon as I entered the house her sisters were asking me about their Christmas gifts , brother where is our gift as if I am their ATM . I just ignored them because I was already angry seeing them in my house without my permission but keeping calm was the best thing to do . what shocked me was the fact her brother was comfortably sleeping in my bed next to my 2 months old baby , my wife didn’t see it as anything bad she said he is her brother and wouldn’t harm his own niece but my point was not about him doing something wrong with her but the fact that he doesn’t have any respect for my bed that what really got me angry which led to my wife and I to quarrelled not in their presence but in our room but since it’s only parlour and room self con I believe they must have heard everything but I don’t care . My Wife thinks I am overreacting and I don’t like her siblings and she said she will tell her parents everything I said to her in anger which I didn’t meant to but nobody in my position will be happy if he happened to be in my shoe . How do I handle this problem
With my wife without causing any further problems between us and her parents because I don’t have money to feed 4 more mouths for 2 weeks because they are not leaving any time soon not until the 3rd or 4th of January and before her siblings came she complained about her Christmas clothes and hair I told her I will only do Christmas for the kids because I don’t have money she frowned her face and started giving me attitudes and on top of that she has invited her 4 siblings when I don’t have a kobo to feed all of them. Even the food we have in the house won’t even last until January because I bought enough for 5 people but now with 9 of us it won’t last and her siblings are expecting me to do Christmas for them too , I don’t blame them because they are small children 20,18,15,12 who thinks that I have a skeleton in my cupboard where I get free money lol . What should I do right now ? I am not happy Your advice is needed please

Your wife is very insensitive...if I were you, I'll just drop small money that will be enough for her and my kids, then travel/leave the house without telling her...won't come back until her siblings leave.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by DonBenny77(m): 6:25am On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

YOU COVERTLY HATE YOUR WIVE'S FAMILY AND SADLY YOU'RE NOT DISCREET ENOUGH TO HIDE THE DUSGUST. YOU CAN'T STAND THEM TO TOLERATE THEM LET ALONE TO EMBRACE THEM AS YOUR OWN.

I PRAY YOU KNOW THE FUTURE AND CAN SEE IF YOUR KIDS WILL NEVER NEED THEIR HELP FOREVER THAT WAY I CAN ASSURE YOU TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR ANTICS. UNTIL THEN, TRED SOFTLY.

There's also female versions. These women marry them give them the entire world. They will never be with you or love you atall and will only stick around cause of favors they get in the marriage. They won't give happiness and after a few years leave you down the line.

It's a personality-complex. Open your eyes to find these kinds out to do the needful.
You a babbling in a non sense

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

Asking the man for his account number and sending something like ₦200k will help solve this problem, instead of the useless thing you typed here

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by RedPanthar: 6:26am On Dec 24, 2020
DonBenny77:

You a babbling in a non sense

Broke guy. Go and work that's where fixing should be done
Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by RedPanthar: 6:27am On Dec 24, 2020
justosee:

Asking the man for his account number and sending something like ₦200k will help solve this problem, instead of the useless thing you typed here

You lots should keep deceiving yourself.

The wife also got the treatment, love and care she has to reciprocate as a kid. She didn't drop from the sky.

Marriage is for men, not boys.

Get lost

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 24, 2020
explain the situation of things to them, give them little money for transport and send them back

9 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by phorget(m): 6:29am On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

It's not the scenario of take care of our struggling family. It's just Christmas. Nothing more, nothing less. And it won't cost a fortune in the Spirit of the season to act as a father when opportunity calls. It's not give us your family. It's just Love. Nothing more.

Even when someone is already in debt?
I think people should understand the situation first before demanding for anything. It might look simple to you though but do you know that some people do struggle to feed an extra mouth let alone that number of uncalled visitors.
Are they Jesus Christ? Is it their birthday? So why are they asking for Christmas something?
If someone is rich will he be staying in a room and parlor?

What the wife did was wrong, before inviting her entire family she ought to have discussed it with the husband. If it's just one of her siblings now then I'm not sure the op will complain this much but four!

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by OB7Foreva(m): 6:30am On Dec 24, 2020
Have you ever been in a classroom before??
Didn't you read the part he said that he's living in a one room apartment and the wife should have discussed this with him so that he'd plan ahead, to feed 9 mouths even for a day no be child's play at all.
Oga if I was you I'll just leave the house for them and come back after the new year celebration, she brought her siblings so she should take care of 'em by herself self I can't come and kill myself.
RedPanthar:

20 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by OB7Foreva(m): 6:31am On Dec 24, 2020
Op is your wife the first child?

11 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

You lots should keep deceiving yourself.

The wife also got the treatment, love and care she has to reciprocate as a kid. She didn't drop from the sky.

Marriage is for men, not boys.

Get lost
There is no money to take care of them according to the man. all you need to do is help him with money to solve the problem.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by RedPanthar: 6:35am On Dec 24, 2020
OB7Foreva:
Have you ever been in a classroom before??
Didn't you read the part he said that he's living in a one room apartment and the wife should have discussed this with him so that he'd plan ahead, to feed 9 mouths even for a day no be child's play at all.
Oga if I was you I'll just leave the house for them and come back after the new year celebration, she brought her siblings so she should take care of 'em by herself self I can't come and kill myself.

Lol. You fell for it. It's just trapping to make the wife look like a villain. It's just some days. It's just rice here and there and they are gone.

You should encourage him to be loving and more accommodating and that it won't last beyond a few days.

Those other side attractions are mere trappings.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid / Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo / Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.