Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,019 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 (1518 Views)

What Some People Might Not Know About The Incoming President Of Nija Peter Obi. / Fayemi Takes Coronavirus Test After Coming In Contact With Two Infected Persons / Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 by Astark: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
Some people might disagree or even insult me, many will start calling God name and start quoting Bible.

Nigeria didn't close their border on time and we were first to have coronavirus patient before Usa south Africa.

Those other countries figures are multiplying daily even though they have better health care system than Nigeria.

The Italy man that was first confirm might have infected many people without them knowing.

You can even have coronavirus without any symptoms showing.

I believe thousands of Nigeria have already been infected and thousands are still going to get it in the coming week.

This is what a failed country, irresponsible government and useless dormant citizens looks like.

Our only hope is that there should be a cure fast or else thousands if not millions will die

3 Likes

Re: The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 by oyatz(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
But some people are saying that no Italian Traveller was infected, that it was all propaganda that was aimed at siphoning Government money.
Re: The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 by Nukilia: 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
You no dey hear word! Corona no fit do us anything for here! Since the government don dey test people, who among the patient don positive? grin grin grin
Re: The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 by wwwihy: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
[s][quote author=Astark post=87551661]Some people might disagree or even insult me, many will start calling God name and start quoting Bible.

Nigeria didn't close their border on time and we were first to have coronavirus patient before Usa south Africa.

Those other countries figures are multiplying daily even though they have better health care system than Nigeria.

The Italy man that was first confirm might have infected many people without them knowing.

You can even have coronavirus without any symptoms showing.

I believe thousands of Nigeria have already been infected and thousands are still going to get it in the coming week.

This is what a failed country, irresponsible government and useless dormant citizens looks like.

Our only hope is that there should be a cure fast or else thousands if not millions will die[/quo[/s]te]

maybe all the members of your family

1 Like

Re: The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 by Sokosuji: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
oyatz:
But some people are saying that no Italian Traveller was infected, that it was all propaganda that was aimed at siphoning Government money.
some people,..them no get name? Fear fear
Re: The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 by helinues: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Are those 50,000 possible infected people from your village cos even you yourself sounds like you have been infected with the virus

1 Like

Re: The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 by otosa(m): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
wwwihy:
[s]
I think so, you are right. Leave him alone, all what they are waiting for is bad News about Nigeria and God pass them.

1 Like

Re: The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 by Astark: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
otosa:
I think so, you are right. Leave him alone, all what they are waiting for is bad News about Nigeria and God pass them.
oga don't bring God into this issue because millions of people have been dying and many Christians have died but God didn't help, better accept the fact we are alone in this.

Even the almighty Usa has come thousands of case within a short period of time but useless country like Nigeria say there is no coronavirus here
Re: The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 by Astark: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:
Are those 50,000 possible infected people from your village cos even you yourself sounds like you have been infected with the virus
I heard one was confirm in ekiti state, do you have any idea who infected the person in ekiti? No do you have any idea how many people might have come in contact with the person?

How can poor people from rural areas know of the symptoms? Better accept Nigeria needs help

1 Like

Re: The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 by Astark: 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nukilia:
You no dey hear word! Corona no fit do us anything for here! Since the government don dey test people, who among the patient don positive? grin grin grin
government test people for where? Even in developed country you need money and have to be influencial to be tested or you are showing symptoms of the sickness.

I heard you need millions to be able to check if you have the coronavirus, now tell me how many Nigerians can afford it?
Re: The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 by helinues: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Astark:
I heard one was confirm in ekiti state, do you have any idea who infected the person in ekiti? No do you have any idea how many people might have come in contact with the person?

How can poor people from rural areas know of the symptoms? Better accept Nigeria needs help

You people always heard all the time.. No proof

Una sure say una dey hear better again?
Re: The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 by kurupt1: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Let me comment before that Buhari apologist
mynd 44 comes to prematurely close this thread

1 Like

Re: The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 by Astark: 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:

You people always heard all the time.. No proof

Una sure say una dey hear better again?
mumu how far na? Shey your eyes Don open?

Keep praising buhari and your useless leaders while there children are safe abroad living in mansions.

You think this is ebola or HIV ? Lmao
Re: The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 by sapientia(m): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
All these propaganda
Re: The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 by SciLab: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
Buhari the idiotic illiterate refused to close the border on time because his daughter was in the UK and he didn't want to lock her out.

He was ready to have every Nigerian die of the virus as long until his daughter returned home.
Re: The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 by IdJack(m): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
Close all our borders.
Re: The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 by NGpatriot: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
SciLab:
Buhari the idiotic illiterate refused to close the border on time because his daughter was in the UK and he didn't want to lock her out.

He was ready to have every Nigerian die of the virus as long until his daughter returned home.

ipob, we closed our borders a long time ago and Nigerians walking in or flying into Nigeria are still allowed to enter regardless of land or air closure.

Illiterate calling other people illiterate.

How sad.
Re: The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 by IrohLove: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

ipob, we closed our borders a long time ago and Nigerians walking in or flying into Nigeria are still allowed to enter regardless of land or air closure.

How sad.
[/s]
Re: The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 by SciLab: 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

How sad.

Rotten muslim ewedu-gobbling baboon, the illiterate whose shiit you always swallow doesn't give a measly fcck if your family gets wiped out by corona.

I think you should shut your rotten mouth and concentrate on the swallowing the diseased dullard's shiit. It's what you are born for, as an aboubaku from a feudo-monarchical tribe cursed with eternal imbecility and slavish servitude. grin

(1) (Reply)

Nike Lake Resort Enugu Under Major Reconstruction. / Soyinka Backs Obasanjo, Says Nigeria Divided Like Never Before Under Buhari / Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.