Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

666 On Almost All Product We Consumed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed (5040 Views)

Endoftimes: Artist Proudly Tattoos 666 On His Forehead –PHOT0 / 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 / Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by highyo: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
I WILL WANT TO GIVE ALL YOU READER AN ADVICE
BEFORE WE TRIED TO EAT ANYTHING, WE NEED TO PRAY ON IT BEFORE EATING IT. NO MATTER HOW SMALL IT IS

COVER IT WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS AND CAST OUT EVERY EVIL IN THE FOOD YOU ARE ABOUT TO CONSUME WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU COOKED IT YOUR SELF OR NOT

80 PERCENT OF WHAT WE CONSUMED THESE DAYS ARE WITH SATANIC LOGO AND MARK OF THE BEAST 666. CHECK WHAT THE BIBLE SAID

REV 13 17-18
17- and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.
18- Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six
virtually all product we consumed nowadays are with 666 logos.

e.g. VISA
roman figure 6 = VI
Grego figure 6 = S
Babilonico figure 6 = A

Vav figure of 6 = W & V
WWW = 666
VVV = 666 = Volkswagen logo

Also, FOX
F=6 + O = 60 + X = 600
6+60+600 = 666
A = 1
B = 2
C = 3
D = 4
E = 5
F = 6
G = 7
H = 8
I = 9
J = 10
K = 20
L = 30
M = 40
N = 50
O = 60
P = 70
Q = 80
R = 90
S = 100
T = 200
U = 300
V = 400
W = 500
X = 600
Y = 700
Z = 800

Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by highyo: 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
CHECK THESE OUT

Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by Rich4god(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
SMH... No wonder your user ID is HIGH... Your are really high on something.
Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
See Jewish Slave.......next abeg
Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
OMG!!!! I am totally possessed now grin grin grin grin
Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by noblefada: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
@highyo the op was a very irrelevant and unnecessary post. If you're a believer in Christ Jesus, u don't have to border ur head about the anti-christ or 666 stuffs, simply because we won't be around when all this will happen, that's why I didn't even border commenting on the thread on will xtians be around during rapture, because the answer is simply NO. So admonish u brother concentrate on building ur faith and knowledge in the things of Grace. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by highyo: 9:19am On Aug 06, 2013
noblefada: @highyo the op was a very irrelevant and unnecessary post. If you're a believer in Christ Jesus, u don't have to border ur head about the anti-christ or 666 stuffs, simply because we won't be around when all this will happen, that's why I didn't even border commenting on the thread on will xtians be around during rapture, because the answer is simply NO. So admonish u brother concentrate on building ur faith and knowledge in the things of Grace. Shalom.

If you are not prayerful, it will affect your Christianity life
Pray on everything you consumed

1 Like

Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2013
Conspiracy theorist seems to be everywhere these days.

There is nothing wrong by being vigilant on what you consume, but getting overly paranoid about it - that you would start seeing mark of the anti-Christ everywhere - is taking it to a whole new level of crazies.

Be a smart Christian not a fanatical one bro, you will be better for it in the long run, believe me.

1 Like

Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by Austileo: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
highyo: CHECK THESE OUT
no wonder i do notice it my self especially in snacks
Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by wiegraf: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
Abeg, what's the difference between this and the illuminati crap? Or the 'end of days' drivel? Heck, talking snakes. He's just being a good xtian
Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
wiegraf: Abeg, what's the difference between this and the illuminati crap? Or the 'end of days' drivel? Heck, talking snakes. He's just being a good xtian

On the contrary. He's being a fanatic, which goes against everything Christ-like. It's people like him that empowers the atheist like yourself to talk thrash about Christianity and such.
Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by achi4u(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
nonsense post from a church ratgringrin
Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by wiegraf: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
FrostyZonn: [/b]

On the contrary. He's being a fanatic, which goes against everything Christ-like. It's people like him that empowers the atheist like yourself to talk thrash about Christianity and such.

Erm, thrash?

Do you believe a talking snake/donkey/fire/bush/whatever walked the earths between 2 to 6 thousand years ago? Yes or no would suffice, thanks.
Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by wiegraf: 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2013

Ah, yes. I nearly forgot. You also happen to have opened this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1373132/atheist-insecurities

Seems to me you gave me a lot of ammunition to talk 'thrash' about xtianity (or religion in general), or do you care to address it?

Is this a case of pot meeting kettle?
Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
wiegraf:

Erm, thrash?

Do you believe a talking snake/donkey/fire/bush/whatever walked the earths between 2 to 6 thousand years ago? Yes or no would suffice, thanks.

I believe that God created the universe. As for your talking snake/donkey/fire/bush, you can believe whatever makes you happy.
Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
wiegraf:

Ah, yes. I nearly forgot. You also happen to have opened this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1373132/atheist-insecurities

Seems to me you gave me a lot of ammunition to talk 'thrash' about xtianity (or religion in general), or do you care to address it?

Is this a case of pot meeting kettle?

I only addressed what is currently threading in this forum and elsewhere [Atheist being their customary hypocritical selves]. Your likes claim you want nothing to do with religion, yet leaving it alone seems to be a huge task for you.

Habatically!

1 Like

Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by wiegraf: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
FrostyZonn:

I believe that God created the universe. As for your talking snake/donkey/fire/bush, you can believe whatever makes you happy.

Erm, there seems to be conspicuous lack of an answer here. Exactly where did you answer the question? Was that what I asked you?

I love it when you religious hypocrites pull out the indignity. You accused me of talking thrash, fail to back it up, then get defensive?

As to be expected, actually...
Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
wiegraf:

Erm, there seems to be conspicuous lack of an answer here. Exactly where did you answer the question? Was that what I asked you?

I love it when you religious hypocrites pull out the indignity. You accused me of talking thrash, fail to back it up, then get defensive?

As to be expected, actually...

So you really expected me to dignify such an offensive question with a serious answer? A ridiculous query deserves a ridiculous response(although my response is anything but ridiculous).
Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by Image123(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
my very good friend highyo strikes again.
Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by wiegraf: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
FrostyZonn:

I only addressed what is currently threading in this forum and elsewhere [Atheist being their customary hypocritical selves].

Ahh, I see. So I was not addressing the topic when I point out your hypocrisy. You claim the op embarrasses xtians when you do so as well with nonsense of this level;

FrostyZonn: [img]http://4.bp..com/-MPC8CP_0Og0/Tke4-ft5kgI/AAAAAAAAAgI/Q7mDox9E75M/s1600/atheism.jpg[/img]
The perfect definition of atheism.grin

me:
If you don't know what atheism is, consider you sharrap rather than embarrass yourself.

FrostyZonn:

me:
This is bad, how?

FrostyZonn:

me:
This is bad, especially how?

Actually, I don't even think the purpose of the last 2 was to denigrate or criticize atheists, but you're so drunk on religious delusion that you missed it. If they were, then well... Thanks for giving us more reason to ponder on why sheeple are so foo.lish.

You do realize their implications, yes? That we won't go around bothering people with pamphlets out of sheer joblessness or stoopidity, or go about rioting for asinine reasons? Indeed, we have virtually no need to go rioting over anything at all directly related to atheism as, and you may have missed it, there is no such thing as 'atheistic dogma'. Or can you think of any doctrine all theists would go rioting over other than the right to believe in whatever fairy tale god fathers/mothers you respectively slave to?

But no, I suppose you're right. These are great, great evils. Bothering others over silly reasons and rioting are, on the other hand, good. We can start by lynching you because you dare claim there's a god.

Or you don't think the above both embarrassing and relevant?

you:
Your likes claim you want nothing to do with religion, yet leaving it alone seems to be a huge task for you.

Habatically!

Exactly. So you will not dabble in politics, or infringe the rights of others, yes? Like say with gay rights, yes? Or the BH shennanigans, you won't blow up people who dare not follow the holy pe.do, yes? Coupled with all the other nonsense we have to deal with from religious folk, you will not bother with your nonsense when we clearly do not want to be troubled with it, yes?

If you won't, then I have no problems with you. If you do though, just in case you missed it, again~~

me:

I want to address the foo.lishness of stating we're here because of a clearly non-existent god. Gods don't exist, true, no real need to get your pantsu all up in a twist over that. Religions, on the other hand, very clearly do, no? And they are oftentimes a pernicious cancer. So, as long as you guys cannot curb the excesses of your various religions, expect us saner folk to challenge those beliefs. As those beliefs feature a god as their basis, expect said imaginary god to be justly criticized as well, as it's a belief. And again, all such silly beliefs will be questioned so long as you're incapable of controlling yourselves.

Again, hope that helps?
Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by wiegraf: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
FrostyZonn:

So you really expected me to dignify such an offensive question with a serious answer? A ridiculous query deserves a ridiculous response(although my response is anything but ridiculous).

And you think your baseless accusation was not ridiculous or offensive?

And in what way is the question offensive?

What flavor of foo.lish do you speak? It might help me search for a translator.

GOD!!??!!:

New International Version
Then the LORD opened the donkey's mouth, and it said to Balaam, "What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?"

New Living Translation
Then the LORD gave the donkey the ability to speak. "What have I done to you that deserves your beating me three times?" it asked Balaam.

English Standard Version
Then the LORD opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, “What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?”

New American Standard Bible
And the LORD opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?"

King James Bible
And the LORD opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Then the LORD opened the donkey's mouth, and she asked Balaam, "What have I done to you that you have beaten me these three times?"

International Standard Version
That's when the LORD enabled the donkey to speak. She asked Balaam, "What did I do to you that you would beat me in the space of only three footsteps?"

NET Bible
Then the LORD opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you that you have beaten me these three times?"

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Then the LORD made the donkey speak, and it asked Balaam, "What have I done to make you hit me three times?"

King James 2000 Bible
And the LORD opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto you, that you have smitten me these three times?

American King James Version
And the LORD opened the mouth of the ass, and she said to Balaam, What have I done to you, that you have smitten me these three times?

American Standard Version
And Jehovah opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?

Douay-Rheims Bible
And the Lord opened the mouth of the ass, and she said: What have I done to thee? Why strikest thou me, lo, now this third time?

Darby Bible Translation
And Jehovah opened the mouth of the ass, and she said to Balaam, What have I done to thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?

English Revised Version
And the LORD opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?

Webster's Bible Translation
And the LORD opened the mouth of the ass, and she said to Balaam, What have I done to thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?

World English Bible
Yahweh opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?"

Young's Literal Translation
And Jehovah openeth the mouth of the ass, and she saith to Balaam, 'What have I done to thee that thou hast smitten me these three times?'

Perhaps you aren't xtian? So how's the question offensive?

Can you, or can you not back up your talk of 'thrash'? Or are you simply bent on playing the victim?
Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Bringing up a past thread of mine and proceeded to castigate it doesn't help your cause one bit. The obsession with religion continues...

From the antagonistic tone of your posts, it's clearly obvious that your hatred for Christians and such are clouding your objectivity. I can only imagine the hate infused saliva dripping down the corners of your mouth like a rapid dog's as you typed furiously on your keyboard

wiegraf, I only started to post those pics to silence the atheists that were coming right at my back like rapid dogs they are, left, right and centre, and judging from the silence that followed, it did as was intended.

So what's your point again??

1 Like

Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by wiegraf: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
FrostyZonn: Bringing up a past thread of mine and proceeded to castigate it doesn't help your cause one bit. The obsession with religion continues...

From the antagonistic tone of your posts, it's clearly obvious that your hatred for Christians and such are clouding your objectivity. I can only imagine the hate infused saliva dripping down the corners of your mouth like a rapid dog's as you typed furiously on your keyboard

wiegraf, I only started to post those pics to silence the atheists that were coming right at my back like rapid dogs they are, left, right and centre, and judging from the silence that followed, it did as was intended.

So what's your point again??

That you never have one... However, and again, you're too deluded to notice...

But please, continue with the persecution complex and the indignity. The patent hypocrisy, etc etc. It's always entertaining.

The religion with most on the planet....always whining... lol
Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
wiegraf:

And you think your baseless accusation was not ridiculous or offensive?

And in what way is the question offensive?

What flavor of foo.lish do you speak? It might help me search for a translator.

Even a non-perceptive person would notice the derision that riddled the question. The sheer contempt is especially noticeable;

wiegraf: Do you believe a talking snake/donkey/fire/bush/whatever walked the earths between 2 to 6 thousand years ago? Yes or no would suffice, thanks.

wiegraf:
Can you, or can you not back up your talk of 'thrash'? Or are you simply bent on playing the victim?

I'm not the one playing the victim here, and I don't need to back up anything, you are doing an awesome job of it yourself.

Continue talking trash...
Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by wiegraf: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2013

Did you back this up in any way, my good eediot? Other than play the victim when it's clearly written in the bible that there were talking donkeys/fires/bushes/whatever?

Is that statement a lie in any form whatsoever? Questioning your beliefs now equals contempt??

I'm not the one playing the victim here, and I don't need to back up anything, you are doing an awesome job of it yourself.

Continue talking trash...
Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
wiegraf:

That you never have one... However, and again, you're too deluded to notice...

But please, continue with the persecution complex and the indignity. The patent hypocrisy, etc etc. It's always entertaining.

The religion with most on the planet....always whining... lol

You are on a roll, ain't you? LOL!

I don't even know how respond to such a ridiculous post!
Re: 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed by wiegraf: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
Let me repeat, and let me see if you can address this at all or attempt to obfuscate with your foo.lish antics.

[size=15pt]Abeg, what's the difference between this and the illuminati crap? Or the 'end of days' drivel? Heck, talking snakes. He's just being a good xtian[/size]

Please try. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! / What Pastors Won’t Tell You About Tithes / Preparing For Rapture, (part 8), SEPARATION FROM WORLDLINESS/WORLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.