Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

So We Should Beg Buhari To Address The Nation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So We Should Beg Buhari To Address The Nation? (407 Views)

Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP / Nigerians Should Beg Fashola And Buhari To Provide Namibian Quality Roads / Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ (2) (3) (4)

So We Should Beg Buhari To Address The Nation? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
I don't understand. Should we kneel down and beg him? Sometimes eh, I just weak for this country. This is neither a PDP nor an APC thing. Address the country as their president.

This man would wait until there is almost no need for his address, then he would come and mutter some incoherent nonsense..

Abegii..

This one na president!!!

Re: So We Should Beg Buhari To Address The Nation? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
Truth is,Buhari doesn't even know what is going on...

Re: So We Should Beg Buhari To Address The Nation? by helinues: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
Re: So We Should Beg Buhari To Address The Nation? by baralatie(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:
funny abi?
Re: So We Should Beg Buhari To Address The Nation? by MYZOLE: 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
I don't understand. Should we kneel down and beg him? Sometimes eh, I just weak for this country. This is neither a PDP nor an APC thing. Address the country as their president.

This man would wait until there is almost no need for his address, then he would come and mutter some incoherent nonsense..

Abegii..

This one na president!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-qhVkas6_M

From the video above.... To wear common headphone sef, him no fit.... Na to come talk coronavirus?

Maybe he shares same beliefs with EFCC boss, Magu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx8_oY8HNTQ

Re: So We Should Beg Buhari To Address The Nation? by ddippset(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

Abegii..

This one na president!!!
You and i know that if Buhari addresses the nation, no matter what he says you will insult him.

You are looking for something to insult him.

Even if he says the best thing in the world you must insult him.

A citizen like you, is that one a citizen?

Re: So We Should Beg Buhari To Address The Nation? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
ddippset:
You and i know that if Buhari addresses the nation, no matter what he says you will insult him.

You are looking for something to insult him.

Even if he says the best thing in the world you must insult him.

A citizen like you, is that one a citizen?

You are missing the point.
Re: So We Should Beg Buhari To Address The Nation? by Gaddafiyusf(m): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
You just said it
Re: So We Should Beg Buhari To Address The Nation? by blasted12: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
Buhari doesn't need to address the nation at this point because the pandemic isn't severe. The honourable minister of health as a professional government official does so every morning on national TV. Other agencies of government do the same
Re: So We Should Beg Buhari To Address The Nation? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
What do you expect him to say?
He shouldn't add to the fears in people already.

Whatever he says won't change anything.

Gov.wike Secures Court Order To Stop Labour From Embarking On Strike / Abba Kyari Tests Positive For Coronavirus / I Didn't Deceive My Constituents With N50 Million Palliative - Senator Adeola