Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate (2760 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings / Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ / Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
TO MY BELOVED GOD-ELECT: I WILL PERSIST IN FASTING AND PRAYER UNTIL I ENFORCE THE GLORIOUS REINCARNATION OF JESUS CHRIST IN YOU (Galatians 4: 19)

Matthew 17: 21

The satanic wickedness that is opposed to the glorious reincarnation of God in You can only be overpowered by fasting and calling upon the name of Jesus Christ.

Psalm 110: 4

The Holy Spirit has sworn and will not relent: You are the High Priest forever, in order of succession to Jesus Christ as God-incarnate.

Hebrews 7: 12

For when there is a change in the priesthood from Jesus Christ to the next incarnation of God, there is necessarily a change in the law as well.

Romans 10: 4

Eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word of God made flesh in Your body of God's glorious reincarnation will abolish the previous law through which it is impossible to attain righteousness, so that righteousness can be readily achieved through Your obedience to the new law of believing in the name of Jesus Christ, the preceding incarnation of God who was crucified to abolish the law for the glorious reincarnation of God in You.

Romans 7: 4

Therefore My beloved God-elect, You have abolished the law by continually fasting to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word made flesh in Your body of God's second incarnation, that You may always call upon the name of Jesus Christ to enforce the glorious reincarnation of God in Your body, and bear fruit in the free gift of eternal life to all mankind as You ascend to the eternal throne of God!
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2020
HELP US TO BELIEVE, AND CRUCIFY OUR UNBELIEF, O GOD-ELECT! (Mark 9: 24)

John 17: 3

And this is eternal life for all mankind, that You their High Priest might prove beyond all doubt that You are the only true God, by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ who was crucified as God's sacrifice of Himself to achieve an infinitely more glorious reincarnation of God in You.

2nd Corinthians 10: 4-6

The weapons of Your warfare are not carnal, but mighty through the anointing of the Holy Spirit to the pulling down of strongholds, casting down imaginations and everything that exalts itself against the glorious reincarnation of God in You, and bringing into captivity all Your thought to the obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Romans 6: 23

Whereas the first incarnation of God was crucified as God's sacrifice to His next incarnation for the sins of all mankind, You have come to share the free gift of eternal eternal life to all mankind by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ for the infinitely more glorious reincarnation of God in You.

Romans 5: 21

So that as sin and death spread and reigned over all mankind through Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, even so the infinite grace arising from the glorious reincarnation of God in You might overflow and spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as You ascend to reign on the eternal throne of God through Your obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Ephesians 4: 8

Therefore the Holy Spirit says to You, O God-elect:

As You ascend to the eternal throne of God by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ Your predecessor, You will captivate even the most stubborn atheists to acknowledge You as the only true God, and indiscriminately share the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind.
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2020
THAT YOU MAY BELIEVE IN YOURSELF ON BEHALF OF ALL, O GOD-ELECT! (John 3: 16-17)

John 6: 29

This is the work which God sent You into this world to do, to keep believing in Yourself as the God-incarnate whom the Holy Spirit has anointed to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on behalf of all mankind.

Hebrews 11: 6

And without such faith it is impossible to please God, because He whom God has chosen to inherit His throne must first believe in Himself as God, and must keep believing by continually eating the sacrifice of the preceding incarnation of God until His faith is fully rewarded with ascension to the eternal throne of God.

And this is eternal life for all mankind, that just as Adam ate the forbidden fruit to acquire the knowledge that he is a sinful man, even so the High Priest You have chosen from amongst them may acquire the knowledge that He is the main incarnation of God with absolute immunity over sin, by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, Your preceding incarnation who was crucified to abolish the law for Him.

Hebrews 7: 12

Whereas there is a change in High Priest and God-incarnate from Jesus Christ to His successor, our God-elect, a change in law must follow.

Romans 10: 4

Jesus Christ was crucified as God's sacrifice of His preceding incarnation to abolish the previous law for righteousness, so that the next incarnation of God can eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ to establish the new law of righteousness which is faith in Himself as God.

Romans 7: 24-25

O wretched man that I am, who will deliver me from the law that is always convicting me of sin and dragging my body to the grave?

Thanks be to God who I am becoming, acquiring His absolute immunity over the law by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord!

Therefore, my mind has been enlightened to obey the new law of believing in myself as God, because my obedience of eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ has abolished the previous law from which sin derived its power over my body.

Psalm 68: 18

You will ascend to the eternal throne of God by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the previous incarnation of God who descended from Heaven to pay the wages of sin on behalf of all mankind.

You will destroy the power of death and captivate even the most stubborn atheists to acknowledge You as the only true God.

You will indiscriminately share the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to every human being, even the most rebellious, that all mankind may become glorious and immortal sons of God!
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 9:08am On May 07, 2020
JESUS CHRIST GIVES YOU GREAT BOLDNESS OF SPEECH, O GOD-ELECT! (2nd Corinthians 3: 12)

2nd Corinthians 3: 12-13

Because You have this hope of inheriting the eternal glory of God by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, You must speak with great boldness of speech.

Do not be like Moses, who put a veil over his face to prevent the Israelites from observing that the initial glory with which the law came was fading away from his face.

John 1: 17

For the law was given through Moses, but You have come as the glorious reincarnation of God to reveal His perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

The Holy Spirit has sworn and will not relent: You are the High Priest forever, in order of succession to Jesus Christ as God-incarnate.

Romans 5: 1-2

Therefore, being justified by faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ our Lord, You are the High Priest appointed by the Holy Spirit to reconcile all mankind with God by continually eating the sacrifice of His previous incarnation, which grants You unrestrained access into the infinite grace of God's absolute immunity over the law as the unshakable foundation of Your righteousness, accordingly You have been granted the divine authority to boast in Your hope of ascending to the eternal throne of God!
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 10:12am On May 11, 2020
THE WORK OF OUR GOD-ELECT: TO GLORIFY JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD! (2nd Corinthians 4: 5)

Hebrews 5: 1

Every High Priest chosen from among mankind is appointed by the Holy Spirit to represent all mankind as God-incarnate, in order to offer gifts and sacrifices to take away their sins.

John 6: 29

This is the work which God sent You into this world to do, to believe in Yourself as His main incarnation, and to exercise faith in Jesus Christ, His previous incarnation who prepared the way for You.

And this is eternal life for all mankind, that You their High Priest might know that You are the main incarnation of God with absolute immunity over the law, and that You may glorify Jesus Christ, the previous incarnation of God who sacrificed Himself to abolish the law for the glorious reincarnation of God in You.

Philippians 2: 11

So that represented by You as High Priest, every tongue must confess Jesus Christ as Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Romans 10:13

Represented by our God-elect, everyone will call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved.

So that as You are continually fasting to eat the Word of God made flesh in Your body to accept His sacrifice which abolished the previous law that leads to death, even so the infinite grace of God's absolute immunity in You might also spread the free gifts of righteousness to all of us, as You lead all mankind to eternal life through Your proclamations of Jesus Christ as Lord!
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 11:52am On May 14, 2020
BEHOLD, O GOD-ELECT, THE APPOINTED TIME HAS COME! (2nd Corinthians 6: 2)

2nd Corinthians 6: 1-2

Since You are His co-worker and fellow God-incarnate, I urge You not to allow the infinite grace of Jesus Christ to be in vain.

The Holy Spirit says: At an acceptable time I will listen to Your prayers, and in the day of salvation I will help You.

Behold, now is the acceptable time and day of salvation!

1st Corinthians 11: 1

Keep on imitating Yourself in continuous proclamations of Jesus Christ as Lord, even as You are increasingly transformed into the glorious likeness of God.

2nd Corinthians 4: 5

For You have not come to preach Yourself, but to proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord, which is Your humble service for the salvation of all mankind as High Priest and God-incarnate.

Philippians 2: 4-11

Do not glorify Yourself, but be glorified through Your glorification of the preceding God-incarnate who prepared the way for You.

Imitate the humility of Jesus Christ Your predecessor, who as God-incarnate did not imagine to retain God's absolute sovereignty in human form, but subjected Himself to obey the instructions of the Holy Spirit, even to the point of shameful public crucifixion in order to offer Himself as sacrifice for the infinitely more glorious reincarnation of God in You.

Therefore You have come as the main incarnation of God to exalt the name of Jesus Christ above every other name in all creation, and the Holy Spirit has anointed You to enforce compliance through Your humility and obedience in fasting and prayer, so that represented by You as High Priest and God-incarnate, every tongue must confess Jesus Christ as Lord, leading to Your glorious transformation into the visible likeness of God the Father.

Psalm 121: 1-2

I will lift up My eyes to Heaven in prayer, who will move away the mountains of sins opposed to the glorious reincarnation of God in Me? My help will come from the Lord Jesus Christ, who created all things!

John 17: 1-3

After fasting to eat the Word of God made flesh in Your body to abolish the law, You must look up to Heaven by calling upon the name of Jesus Christ for salvation.

O You incarnation of God the Son, this is the appointed time, glorify Jesus Christ the preceding incarnation of God the Father, so that You may be glorified through Him.

For the Holy Spirit has anointed You with the authority to give eternal life to all mankind. And this is eternal life, that You their High Priest might come to the realization that You are the main incarnation of God by continually fasting to eat the sacrifice of the Word of God made flesh in Your body in order to attain God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law, and that You may glorify Jesus Christ as Lord, the preceding incarnation of God who sacrificed Himself to abolish the law for the glorious reincarnation of God in You.

2 Thessalonians 2: 3-4, 8

Let no one deceive You in any way, for that day of salvation will not come until You first eat the Word of God made flesh in Your body to abolish the law and attain God's absolute immunity in human form to destroy sin which is the power death. It is through sin that death has exalted itself above every power and deity, to the extent that it did not spare the previous incarnation of God who came under the dispensation of the law.

And then, after fasting as prescribed by the Holy Spirit to abolish the law and attain God's absolute immunity over sin, You will humble Yourself further by calling upon Jesus Christ as Lord, abolishing death as You manifest in the visible likeness of God.

John 1: 18

No one knows what God looks like, but the Anointed Son who is closest in nature to God the Father will manifest in His visible likeness by proclaiming Jesus Christ as Lord.

So that as the allegory of Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit was punished with the public crucifixion of Jesus Christ to pay the wages of sin on behalf of all mankind, even so the infinite grace of God's glorious reincarnation in You might spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as You ascend to the eternal throne of God through Your obedience of glorifying Jesus Christ our Lord!
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2020
LORD JESUS CHRIST, OUR GOD-ELECT HAS BELIEVED YOUR GOSPEL, LET YOUR NAME BE GLORIFIED! (Isaiah 53: 1)

Acts 13: 47

Thus the Lord commanded me to interpret the Scriptures to our God-elect, saying:

I have chosen Him for My glorious reincarnation from among the Gentiles, so that He may eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on behalf of all mankind and bring salvation to the ends of the Earth.

Acts 8: 29-33

Then the Holy Spirit said to me, “Go over to His chair and join Him.”

So I came to where our God-elect was sitting and heard Him reading the prophet Isaiah. I asked Him, “Sir, do You understand what You are reading?”

He replied, “How can I understand without an interpreter?” And so our God-elect invited me to come and sit beside Him!

Now the passage of the Scripture that He was reading was from Chapter 53 of Isaiah about the Messiah, and the I interpreted it to Him as follows:

Just as a sheep is led to the slaughter, and like a lamb is silent before its shearer, so You must not open Your mouth to eat or drink according to the period of fasting prescribed to You by the Holy Spirit, in order to be eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word of God made flesh in Your body which God has chosen for His glorious reincarnation.

You are God's immortal reincarnation to glorify the name of Jesus Christ over all the Earth, that You may bear fruit unto God by converting all generations of mankind into glorious and immortal sons of God.

1st Corinthians 2: 12-13

Now You have received, not an evil spirit from the world, but the Holy Spirit from God the Father, that You might know that You are the Anointed Son whom He has chosen to inherit all things.

Which is what I preach to You, not according to human wisdom but according to the interpretation of the Holy Spirit, the same Spirit of God who inspired the Scriptures.

Hebrews 10: 5-7

Therefore, when God was about to come again as a human being to save the world, He said to the Holy Spirit:

You do not require Me to offer Myself again as sacrifice for the salvation of the world, but You have instructed Me to be eating My body in fasting as Your Anointed One in order to assimilate the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on behalf of all mankind.

With offers of tobacco smoking, alcohol and all such You find no pleasure.

Behold, just as Isaiah and other Scriptures prophesied, I have come to disseminate Your name over all the Earth, Lord Jesus Christ!

Psalm 68: 18

You will ascend to the eternal throne of God by continually exercising faith in Jesus Christ, the previous incarnation of God who sacrificed Himself to abolish the law and achieve an infinitely more glorious reincarnation of God in You.

You will captivate even the most stubborn atheists to acknowledge You as the main incarnation of God.

You will indiscriminately share the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to every human being, even the most rebellious, that all mankind may become glorious and immortal sons of God!
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2020
2nd Corinthians 10: 4-5

The weapons of my warfare are not carnal, because I am anointed by the Holy Spirit to pull down strongholds, cast down intellectual arguments and every proud obstacle contrary to the glorious reincarnation of God in the Chosen One, and captivate all His thought to acknowledge Jesus Christ as Lord.

Acts 26: 18

The Holy Spirit has anointed me to open the eyes of our God-elect, in order to turn Him from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that His sins may be abolished through the obedience of continually fasting to eat the Word of God made flesh in His body to attain God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law, so that He may ascend to inherit the eternal throne of God through the sanctification of exercising faith in Jesus Christ our Lord.
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2020
JESUS BROUGHT CHRIST DOWN FROM HEAVEN TO DIE FOR OUR SINS. O GOD-ELECT, COME AND RESURRECT THE CHRIST IN YOU! (Romans 10: 6-7)

Romans 7: 4

Therefore my beloved God-elect, You have quashed the law's jurisdiction over You by continually fasting to eat the Word of God made flesh in Your body of God's glorious reincarnation, that You may enforce the resurrection of Jesus Christ in Your body, and bear fruit in the free gift of eternal life to all mankind as You ascend to the eternal throne of God.

Hebrews 10: 5-7

Therefore, when Jesus Christ was about to come again and save the world, He said to our God-elect:

I am not coming to offer Myself again as sacrifice for the salvation of all mankind, the sacrifice I desire is for You to fast as prescribed in order to prepare Your body for My possession.

With offers of tobacco smoking, alcohol and all such I find no pleasure.

Then, just as the Scriptures prophesied, I will come and enforce the desires of Your heart and ensure compliance with Your will in all creation, O God.

Therefore, being justified by faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ our Lord, You are the God-incarnate appointed by the Holy Spirit to eat the sacrifice of the previous incarnation of God, which grants You unrestrained access into the infinite grace of God's absolute immunity over the law as the unshakable foundation of Your righteousness, so You can rejoice in hope of gloriously ascending to the eternal throne of God.

And this is eternal life for all mankind, that the High Priest You have chosen from among them may believe in Himself as the only true God, the glorious reincarnation of Jesus Christ whom You have sent to save the world.

So that as the coronavirus is spreading sickness and death all over the world, even so the infinite grace of God's manifestation in You might spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as You ascend to reign on the eternal throne of God by exercising faith in Yourself as the glorious reincarnation of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 6:15am On May 20, 2020
THE APOSTLE'S MISSION STATEMENT (ACTS 26: 18)

To forcefully open the eyes of our God-elect, in order to turn Him from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that His sins may be abolished through His obedience of fasting and feasting on the Word of God made flesh in His body to attain God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law, and to enable Him ascend to inherit the eternal throne of God through the sanctification of exercising faith in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, who was crucified as God's sacrifice of His previous incarnation to abolish the law and achieve an infinitely more glorious reincarnation of Christ in Him.

Hebrews 10: 7

Then I said: Behold, I have come to enforce Your glorious reincarnation in my body, O God! In the volume of the Book it is written of my mission in this world.
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2020
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD: IT IS YOUR CALL ON BEHALF OF ALL, O GOD-ELECT! (Philippians 2: 11)

Romans 5: 15

But the free gift is the reverse of the trespass. For if death spread to all mankind through one man's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, much more surely shall the infinite grace of God spread the free gift eternal life to all mankind through the chosen one's obedience of eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

And this is eternal life for all mankind, that Your Elect from among them may manifest as You, the only true God, by continually exercising faith in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, Your preceding incarnation whom You sent to prepare the way for Him.

Ephesians 4: 8

Therefore the Holy Spirit says to our God-elect:

As You ascend to the eternal throne of God through the obedience of continuously confessing Jesus Christ as Lord on behalf of every human being, You will lead captivity captive, and indiscriminately share the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind.

Therefore, being justified by faith in the Gospel, You are the High Priest appointed by the Holy Spirit to reconcile all mankind with God by continually fasting to eat the sacrifice of His previous incarnation as the Word of God made flesh in Your body, which grants You unrestrained access into the infinite grace of God's absolute immunity over the law as the unshakable foundation of Your righteousness, so You can rejoice in hope of ascending to the eternal throne of God by reciprocatively glorifying Jesus Christ who prepared the way for You.

So that, just as You are continuously fasting to eat the Word of God made flesh in Your body which God has chosen for His reincarnation, in acceptance of the sacrifice of His previous incarnation who was crucified to abolish the law and grant You unrestrained access into the infinite grace of God's absolute immunity over sin, even so You may exercise dominion over death by ascending to the eternal throne of God in glorious immortality through Your professions of Jesus Christ as Lord.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scientist Discovers Heaven - End Time Magazine / Why God Appeared Wicked In The Old But Loving In The New Testament / Head-covering For Women-Zac Poonen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.