Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate (2735 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings / Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ / Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
THE ABOMINABLE DISEASE THAT WILL MAKE PLACES OF WORSHIP DESOLATE (Matthew 24: 15-21)

2nd Thessalonians 2: 4

The Antichrist as a personification of the disease will oppose and exalt himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he causes all places of worship to be desolate with empty seats, declaring himself to be more powerful than God.

Matthew 2: 16

When the devil realized that he had been tricked by the unsearchable wisdom of God to crucify Jesus Christ as sacrifice for the next incarnation of God to eat in order to abolish him and destroy the power of death, he was madly infuriated, and he will send death and destruction all over the Earth for about two years in an attempt to abort the second incarnation of God, according to the period of time that he had learned from the Book that our God-elect will start eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Matthew 24: 22

And if those days had not been cut short, no one would be saved; but for the sake of the God-elect those days will be cut short.

Galatians 4: 24, 26

Now the spread of the virus is an allegory representing two opposite forces of life and death. The Coronavirus, as the Latin word 'Corona' which means 'Crown', symbolizes the queen mother of diseases leading to death.

But the opposite force of life corresponds to our God-elect, who will set all of woman born free from the power of sickness and death as He ascends to the eternal throne of God in glorious immortality.

Isaiah 43: 4

Because You are precious and honored in My sight, and to demonstrate My love for You, I will permit the devil to slaughter millions upon millions of people in exchange for You, yes, I will sacrifice nations in exchange for Your life.

Psalm 91: 7

A thousand may fall at Your side, ten thousand at Your right hand, but it will not come near You.

John 17: 3

And this is eternal life, that the whole world may acknowledge You as the only true God, the glorious reincarnation of Jesus Christ whom You have sent to eat His sacrifice.

Romans 5: 21

So that as sin and death spread and reigned over all mankind through Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, even so the infinite grace arising from the glorious reincarnation of God in the Anointed One might overflow and spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as He ascends to reign on the eternal throne of God through His obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord!
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 8:56am On Mar 19, 2020
FROM THE VOLUME OF THE BOOK

2nd Thessalonians 2: 4

The Antichrist as a personification of atheism will spread in the form of a disease from atheist China to the headquarters of Christendom in Italy and to the whole world, opposing and exalting himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he causes all places of worship to be desolate with empty seats, declaring that God does not exist.

Psalm 14: 1

He will cause many to foolishly disbelieve the existence of God in their hearts, and because the restraint of godly fear is gone, even good people will do abominable things.

When the devil realized that he had been tricked by the unsearchable wisdom of God to crucify Jesus Christ as sacrifice for the next incarnation of God to eat in order to abolish him and destroy the power of death, he was madly infuriated, and he will send death and destruction all over the Earth for about two years in an attempt to abort the second incarnation of God, according to the period of time that he had learned from the Book that our God-elect will start eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ to transform into the glorious reincarnation of God.

Matthew 24: 21

For at that time there will be great suffering, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.

Romans 5: 21

So that as the consequences of Adam's sin of eating the forbidden fruit intensifies to spread death all over the world towards the end of this creation, even so the infinite grace arising from the glorious reincarnation of God in the Anointed One might overflow and spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as He ascends to reign on the eternal throne of God through His obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord!
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
THAT OUR GOD-ELECT MIGHT EAT THE SACRIFICE OF JESUS CHRIST AND MANIFEST AS THE VISIBLE LIKENESS OF GOD TO THE WORLD (Romans 9: 17)

Romans 7: 1

My Brother, I want You to know that the Holy Spirit has anointed You God-elect, so the law can only exercise dominion over You as long as You foolishly remain under its jurisdiction.

Galatians 3: 1

O You God-elect, don't be foolish! You can't say anyone has bewitched You, because the Holy Spirit has appointed You God-incarnate and enlightened Your mind to understand that Jesus Christ the previous incarnation of God embodied the highest possible righteousness of the law and was crucified to clearly and publicly emphasize that the best the law can offer is far below God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law.

Romans 7: 4

Therefore My beloved God-elect, You can quash the law's jurisdiction over You by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ in order to acquire God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law, that You may enforce His glorious reincarnation in Your body, and bear fruit in the free gift of eternal life to all mankind as You gloriously ascend to the eternal throne of God.

John 17: 3

And this is eternal life for all mankind, that You their High Priest might believe in Yourself as the main incarnation of God, and that You may continually eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ who was crucified to abolish the law for You.

Romans 6: 16-18

Don't You know that You are the servant of the principle to which You subject Yourself, whether it is the principle of pursuing righteousness through obedience to the law which will always find an excuse to convict You of sin leading to death, or the principle of eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ to acquire God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law leading to glorious immortality.

God be thanked, who in His first incarnation in the person of Jesus Christ experimentally subjected Himself as an obedient servant to the wrong principle of pursuing righteousness through the law and was publicly crucified as the perfect example to clearly emphasize to His successor that the human race has fallen short of the absolute righteousness of God which can never be attained through obedience to the law, and as the second incarnation of God, You have obeyed from the heart the true message of the Gospel which has been revealed to You by the anointing of the Holy Spirit.

And glory be to God that You, having been enlightened and delivered from fruitlessly pursuing righteousness through the law which was abolished for You on the cross, have followed the example of Your predecessor in subjecting Yourself to an obedient slave, in this case, an obedient slave to the right principle of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ until You completely acquire God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law and gloriously ascend to the eternal throne of God.
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by LordReed(m): 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
LMFAO! So the devil waited until men were capable of producing cures and vaccine before sending disease. He didn't send it when men had no clue that it was microorganisms that cause disease. Bwahahahahaha! What a story.

3 Likes

Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
LordReed:
LMFAO! So the devil waited until men were capable of producing cures and vaccine before sending disease. He didn't send it when men had no clue that it was microorganisms that cause disease. Bwahahahahaha! What a story.

Your incredulity is insignificant, the events are unfolding nonetheless.

Ephesians 4: 8

Therefore the Holy Spirit says to our God-elect:

As You ascend to the eternal throne of God by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, You will captivate even the most stubborn atheists to acknowledge You as God-incarnate, and indiscriminately share the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind.
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by LordReed(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
ogaemeka:

Your incredulity is insignificant, the events are unfolding nonetheless.

Ephesians 4: 8

Therefore the Holy Spirit says to our God-elect:

As You ascend to the eternal throne of God by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, You will captivate even the most stubborn atheists to acknowledge You as God-incarnate, and indiscriminately share the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind.

We are waiting for you to boldly walk up to the isolation units in the hospitals and freely share your gift. All this talk from behind a device is audio. Go and do practical demonstration let's see.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by CAPSLOCKED: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
LordReed:

We are waiting for you to boldly walk up to the isolation units in the hospitals and freely share your gift. All this talk from behind a device is audio. Go and do practical demonstration let's see.

THE LORD CANNOT BE PUT TO TEST!
(else, he'll be put to shame) cheesy

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
LordReed:

You won't wait for too long, but first the disease must run amock and disgrace fake pastors and their false teachings
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Indeed, about time it is shown that the predominant religious views of God are propagations of falsehood and misrepresentation of the only true God who is about to manifest in the person of our God-elect
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
LordReed:

1st Corinthians 2: 7-8

But we speak of the mysterious wisdom of God, which Satan the ruler of this present world does not fully comprehend, otherwise he would not have foolishly attempted to abort the glorious reincarnation of God, unwittingly setting the perfect stage for our God-elect to manifest as the eternal King of glory.
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by LordReed(m): 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
ogaemeka:

You won't wait for too long, but first the disease must run amock and disgrace fake pastors and their false teachings

I knew it, nothing but excuses. You can't and you won't do shìť. All your write up is just to massage your sanctimonious ego.
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by LordReed(m): 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Right on the money. Nothing but excuses.
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 6:56am On Mar 22, 2020
LordReed:

I knew it, nothing but excuses. You can't and you won't do shìť. All your write up is just to massage your sanctimonious ego.

John 18: 22

As I was saying these things, one from the atheist security attacked me with insults, and I could not help but ask him, 'answerest thou the High Priest so?'
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by LordReed(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2020
ogaemeka:

John 18: 22

As I was saying these things, one from the atheist security attacked me with insults, and I could not help but ask him, 'answerest thou the High Priest so?'

[img]https://media1./images/f8f7bde6b9e7dbaf0abc63d489157a71/tenor.gif?itemid=5058690[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 7:27am On Mar 22, 2020
LordReed:

You can't call my writing sanctimonious, when it seeks to quash the restraints of morality for the next incarnation of God, who cannot be convicted of wrongdoing, not by compliance with generally accepted moral standards or laws, but by reason of His absolute immunity over the law acquired from eating the sacrifice of His previous incarnation.

I mean that God must have the capacity to do good or evil and remain God forever, this is who is coming as immortal God-incarnate and Absolute Monarch, hence the wind of Coronavirus is an announcement to set the right conditions for His manifestation.
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by LordReed(m): 7:34am On Mar 22, 2020
ogaemeka:

You can't call my writing sanctimonious, when it seeks to quash the restraints of morality for the next incarnation of God, who cannot be convicted of wrongdoing, not by compliance with generally accepted moral standards or laws, but by reason of His absolute immunity over the law acquired from eating the sacrifice of His previous incarnation.

I mean that God must have the capacity to do good or evil and remain God forever, this is who is coming as immortal God-incarnate and Absolute Monarch, hence the wind of Coronavirus is an announcement to set the right conditions for His manifestation.

SMH! You guys are ridiculous and make your god sound insane. Damn! I am so glad I don't believe this rubbish anymore. How can a sane person believe this insane shìt?

1 Like

Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 7:42am On Mar 22, 2020
LordReed:

SMH! You guys are ridiculous and make your god sound insane. Damn! I am so glad I don't believe this rubbish anymore. How can a sane person believe this insane shìt?

Sorry, to believe or not is not your call. Our God-elect will believe for and on behalf of all mankind. I repeat, your objection is insignificant
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by Dantedasz(m): 8:18am On Mar 22, 2020
LordReed:

grin grin
I warned you about debating these guys. They just drag you to their level take you on an unending descent into absurdities and madness.
"Eating of sacrifices"-Sounds like a cannibal horror movie.

grin

1 Like

Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by Brunicekid(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2020
VERY TRUE... You are right on point!!!
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2020
Dantedasz:

grin grin
I warned you about debating these guys. They just drag you to their level take you on an unending descent into absurdities and madness.

grin

I would not descend into a debate with subjects of spiritual blindness. I am a teacher par excellence
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by Dantedasz(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2020
ogaemeka:

I would not descend into a debate with subjects of spiritual blindness. I am a teacher par excellence

You are just teaching astounding and more astounding rubbish!
Eating of sacrifice indeed like a cannibal.
Anyway I don't blame you because the gullible will lap it up and more customers for your business.

I bet you are safely quarantined in a safe place while misleading your gullible followers to rely on the grace to protect them. undecided
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2020
Today is a witness to the headline of this topic, as worshippers desert the most populous churches in the most populous city of the most populous black country. Just like last week's pipeline explosion that targeted Bethlehem Secondary School in Lagos (Jesus Christ was born in Bethlehem), the Coronavirus has identified Lagos as secondary target, being the largest city of the birthplace of the second incarnation of God.

Arise, O God-elect our compatriot!
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by LordReed(m): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2020
Dantedasz:

grin grin

grin

Indeed my brother you repeatedly warn. This one just became even more insane, I am running away.

1 Like

Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2020
LordReed:

Indeed my brother you repeatedly warn. This one just became even more insane, I am running away.

Suit yourself
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by Dantedasz(m): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2020
LordReed:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2020
Dantedasz:

grin grin grin grin grin

This is a demonic monster of a disease like no other. Run and hide, you fools!
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by Dantedasz(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2020
ogaemeka:

Maybe we should call this man of dog to battle the demonic monster disease WWE wrestling style. undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdgH7UIhBSU

1 Like

Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by Dantedasz(m): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2020
ogaemeka:

Maybe we should call this man of dog to battle the demonic monster disease WWE wrestling style. undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJe0ENqy0j8
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 11:40am On Mar 22, 2020
Dantedasz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJe0ENqy0j8

This is the worst of the charlatans and deceivers. They pretend to be speaking for God, but their indirect mission is to ridicule God. We can now relax in our homes and watch as Coronavirus brings false religion to public disgrace
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by idhigbe(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
i dont think i should honor this stupidity with a response. This is just so you will know that.

1 Like

Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
idhigbe:
i dont think i should honor this stupidity with a response. This is just so you will know that.

You can't give what you don't have, mortal man
Re: The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate by ogaemeka(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2020
I maintain that Jesus Christ was crucified as sacrifice for the next incarnation of God to eat and attain God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law, sin and death.

If the first incarnation of God offered Himself as sacrifice, then the second incarnation of God must continually fast as prescribed by the Holy Spirit in order to eat Himself in acceptance of the sacrifice of the Word made flesh.

In the volume of the Book it is written:

When the devil realized that he had been tricked by the unsearchable wisdom of God to crucify Jesus Christ as sacrifice for the next incarnation of God to eat in order to abolish him and destroy the power of death, he was madly infuriated, and he will send death and destruction all over the Earth for about two years in an attempt to abort the second incarnation of God, according to the period of time that he had learned from the Book that our God-elect will start eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Psalm 2: 1-3

The devil is outraged that for the second time he has been outwitted by God's outrageous wisdom, and having realized his mistake of sending a plague to abort the second incarnation of God, he conspires in vain with the rulers of the countries of the world to stop the plague which God has ordained for the glory of His Anointed One.

They say: Let us unite to quench the spread of this plague, let us bring it to an end and cast away the restrictions it has imposed on our lives.

Hebrews 10: 5

Therefore, when the Anointed One was about to come and save the world, He said to God:

Sacrifice and offering You have not required, but the body of Jesus Christ was offered as sacrifice for the salvation of all mankind in Your previous incarnation, in preparation for me to eat my body in acceptance of His sacrifice as Your reincarnation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Hates Human Sacrifice / Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims / A Thread For Members Of Celestial Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.