Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB (3716 Views)

Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB / Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site / NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by MetaPhysical: 2:56am On Mar 19, 2020
The leadership of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has stated the explosion in Lagos on Sunday was orchestrated to wipe away Igbo homes and businesses in Abule Ado in Lagos State.

The pro-Biafra group, in a statement signed by its spokesman, Comrade Emma Powerful, also alleged of an attempt to attack 14, 000 churches in the southeast by the same people that attacked Abule Ado in Lagos State.

IPOB, while calling on the international community to hold the Nigerian government responsible for what they described as “genocide” going on in Christian communities across the country, accused the Southeast governors of failing to protect its citizens.

According to IPOB, the group maybe forced to defend themselves in order to keep the Southeast safe for inhabitation.

“The bomb explosion in Lagos was clearly targeted at Igbo homes and businesses. Our race is sleepwalking into a disaster worse than any seen before by an endangered people.

“Intelligence gathering by IPOB has revealed that about 14,000 churches have already been earmarked for bombing by the terrorists who have been deployed to the zone.

“Most of the terrorists are already living among the people in the various communities and cities in South East where some of them operate now as tricycle (KEKE) riders, commercial motorcycle operators and shoemakers.

“They wander around our villages and streets as innocent people but they have wicked intents and are only waiting for order to unleash mayhem.

A few days ago some of these bloodsuckers were observed in Umuahia identifying some churches to bomb on the set date.

“Further intelligence report by IPOB intelligence crack team revealed that the terrorists have concluded plans to blow up the marked churches simultaneously on the set date once they receive the final order from their sponsors. This, they intend to carry out before March 30.

“There is already so much evidence confirming this wicked plot. Just last week a soldier in mufti was seen at Orie Ugba, Umuahia narrating how he narrowly escaped execution for refusing to ally with a secret plot to unleash mayhem on Biafrans. A similar event was also reported at Okigwe last month.

“It has also been discovered that many Fulani terrorists have infiltrated KEKE and Okada operators in most cities and villages with the evil objective of familiarising themselves with our terrains.

“We want to sound the alert to our people that Ndigbo and indeed the entire Biafra land have been surrounded by Fulani terrorists.

“They have already taken over our forests and farmlands marauding as herdsmen. Some of their foot soldiers now live among us posing as shoe shiners, hawkers, laborers, and gatemen.

It is very unfortunate that our Governors and selfish political jobbers are not concerned about this disturbing trend. They are joking with the security of their people. They connived with Abuja to betray IPOB.

“They have refused to form a regional security outfit unlike their counterparts in the South West. So, our people should not trust or depend on our so-called Fulani enthroned leaders any more for their security.

“We, therefore, call on all church leaders in the South East/South-South indeed our people to brace up for the worst. Everybody should get ready to defend oneself.

“This is time to unite as Ndigbo and push back the invaders. Our people should also stop boarding KEKE or Okada being operated by strangers.

“We also call the international community to hold the Nigerian Government for the genocide going on in Christian communities across the country.

“They have refused to protect innocent people but allowed Fulani herdsmen and terrorists to move about with weapons of warfare including AK47.

“Our message to the terrorists and their sponsors is that they will be shocked in across the entire East (including the lugubrious names South-South). IPOB is ready for them!” the statement concluded

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/lagos-explosion-targeted-at-igbos-homes-businesses-ipob-alleges/amp/

1 Like

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by Nwodosis(m): 3:00am On Mar 19, 2020
By who?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 19, 2020
Can you see that some people in this country are insane? An explosion that killed both Igbos and Yorubas and probably other tribes, even kids died, some had to bring in tribalism. angry

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by espn(m): 3:03am On Mar 19, 2020
This people just love to hate...haba...

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:13am On Mar 19, 2020
eduman365:
Can you see that some people in this country are insane? An explosion that killed both Igbos and Yorubas and probably other tribes, even kids died, some had to bring in tribalism.

It shall never be well with trouble makers in this country! angry
just pray so that these insane people can have their own country and you can live a Tribalism free life.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by tatatar: 3:17am On Mar 19, 2020
This people no well o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by MetaPhysical: 3:20am On Mar 19, 2020
Message to Mr Emma Powerful -

The genesis of Amotekun started with factual data and statistical report that was presented to stakeholders to show and share with them points of weakness in Yorubaland.

Ipob should not distance from SE Governors and leadership but rather you want to use tact to draw them close and make the Executives and Legislators do your bidding at political level.

Obtain data and present to them to show and share what is imminent if no action is taken to secure SE.

In these days of digital values, any proposition of value likely to become actionable as policy must first baseline on data and statistics.

Ipob should hire people with skills in surveillance, reconnaisance and data surveying and start supporting its claims with factual graphics to begin earning creditability as a serious organization.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 19, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
just pray so that these insane people can have their own country and you can live a Tribalism free life.

I don't give a damn about any tribe and their problems. If you are a mischief maker from any tribe in this country, to hell with you and your tribe.

All I know is that you don't just wake up and allege that some people planned an attack that was clearly not the case, even when we all know it was a gas explosion. Are we now so mad that everything must be tribalized?

It is just a huge shame.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by MetaPhysical: 3:24am On Mar 19, 2020
eduman365:
Can you see that some people in this country are insane? An explosion that killed both Igbos and Yorubas and probably other tribes, even kids died, some had to bring in tribalism.

It shall never be well with trouble makers in this country! angry

Its f00lish of him to put that out without data to counter FG claim and show us supporting evidence of his claim.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by DenreleDave(m): 3:26am On Mar 19, 2020
MetaPhysical:
The leadership of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has stated the explosion in Lagos on Sunday was orchestrated to wipe away Igbo homes and businesses in Abule Ado in Lagos State.

The pro-Biafra group, in a statement signed by its spokesman, Comrade Emma Powerful, also alleged of an attempt to attack 14, 000 churches in the southeast by the same people that attacked Abule Ado in Lagos State.

IPOB, while calling on the international community to hold the Nigerian government responsible for what they described as “genocide” going on in Christian communities across the country, accused the Southeast governors of failing to protect its citizens.

According to IPOB, the group maybe forced to defend themselves in order to keep the Southeast safe for inhabitation.

“The bomb explosion in Lagos was clearly targeted at Igbo homes and businesses. Our race is sleepwalking into a disaster worse than any seen before by an endangered people.

“Intelligence gathering by IPOB has revealed that about 14,000 churches have already been earmarked for bombing by the terrorists who have been deployed to the zone.

“Most of the terrorists are already living among the people in the various communities and cities in South East where some of them operate now as tricycle (KEKE) riders, commercial motorcycle operators and shoemakers.

“They wander around our villages and streets as innocent people but they have wicked intents and are only waiting for order to unleash mayhem.

A few days ago some of these bloodsuckers were observed in Umuahia identifying some churches to bomb on the set date.

“Further intelligence report by IPOB intelligence crack team revealed that the terrorists have concluded plans to blow up the marked churches simultaneously on the set date once they receive the final order from their sponsors. This, they intend to carry out before March 30.

“There is already so much evidence confirming this wicked plot. Just last week a soldier in mufti was seen at Orie Ugba, Umuahia narrating how he narrowly escaped execution for refusing to ally with a secret plot to unleash mayhem on Biafrans. A similar event was also reported at Okigwe last month.

“It has also been discovered that many Fulani terrorists have infiltrated KEKE and Okada operators in most cities and villages with the evil objective of familiarising themselves with our terrains.

“We want to sound the alert to our people that Ndigbo and indeed the entire Biafra land have been surrounded by Fulani terrorists.

“They have already taken over our forests and farmlands marauding as herdsmen. Some of their foot soldiers now live among us posing as shoe shiners, hawkers, laborers, and gatemen.

It is very unfortunate that our Governors and selfish political jobbers are not concerned about this disturbing trend. They are joking with the security of their people. They connived with Abuja to betray IPOB.

“They have refused to form a regional security outfit unlike their counterparts in the South West. So, our people should not trust or depend on our so-called Fulani enthroned leaders any more for their security.

“We, therefore, call on all church leaders in the South East/South-South indeed our people to brace up for the worst. Everybody should get ready to defend oneself.

“This is time to unite as Ndigbo and push back the invaders. Our people should also stop boarding KEKE or Okada being operated by strangers.

“We also call the international community to hold the Nigerian Government for the genocide going on in Christian communities across the country.

“They have refused to protect innocent people but allowed Fulani herdsmen and terrorists to move about with weapons of warfare including AK47.

“Our message to the terrorists and their sponsors is that they will be shocked in across the entire East (including the lugubrious names South-South). IPOB is ready for them!” the statement concluded

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/lagos-explosion-targeted-at-igbos-homes-businesses-ipob-alleges/amp/

Okay.. I stopped fighting for tribal matters.. Thank God for chamber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 19, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Its f00lish of him to put that out without data to counter FG claim and show us supporting evidence of his claim.

There is no stupid data anywhere. Gas and pipeline explosion has been killing Nigerians since time immemorial, it's just government irresponsibility and people's greed as those areas were never marked for residential development...

If they had chased people away from that area prior to the explosion, same people would have complained that Igbos were being targeted in Lagos. So the fact is that some people can never be satisfied...

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by Bridget95(f): 3:27am On Mar 19, 2020
Shun tribalism.Pray and protect yourself.

We supply dinner sets,glass plates and cups,jugs and mugs,ceramics plates and water flasks.we also print messages on them for occasions such as weddings,birthdays, anniversary, launching etc
Check my signature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by LegendHero(m): 3:27am On Mar 19, 2020
Intelligence gathering by IPOB has revealed that about 14,000 churches have already been earmarked for bombing by the terrorists who have been deployed to the zone”

Further intelligence report by IPOB intelligence crack team revealed that the terrorists have concluded plans to blow up the marked churches simultaneously on the set date once they receive the final order from their sponsors. This, they intend to carry out before March 30.”

The FG should as a matter of fact appoint Emma Powerful as the chief intelligence officer of the DSS to harness from his wealth of experience.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by GboyegaD(m): 3:29am On Mar 19, 2020
This is going way below line of decency. I don't know if this is to trend as this makes no sense whatsoever.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:33am On Mar 19, 2020
eduman365:

I don't give a damn about any tribe and their problems. If you are a mischief maker from any tribe in this country, to hell with you and your tribe.

All I know is that you don't just wake up and allege that some people planned an attack that was clearly not the case, even NNPC admitted it was a pipeline explosion. Are we now so mad that everything must be tribalized?

It is just a huge shame.
I still repeat what I said. Pray so these insane people can leave you in peace with their Tribalism. I just discovered now that many people would loose their lands and building in that area by the FG. Whatever you choose to believe you cannot take away the fact that the people in charge are giving room for speculation. Just like the markets that are burnt in Lagos then all of a sudden the govt comes out to chase people on that building. It's is very difficult to be non partisan or unbiased in a country filled with evil people. Because it doesn't affect you doesn't mean it won't come in another way.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 19, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
I still repeat What I said. Pray so these insane people can leave you in peace with their Tribalism. I just discovered now that many people would loose their lands and building in that area by the FG. Whatever you choose to believe you cannot take away the fact that the people in charge are giving room for speculation. Just like the markets that are burnt in Lagos then all of a sudden the govt comes out to chase people on that building. It's is very difficult to be non partisan or unbiased in a country filled with evil people. Because it doesn't affect you doesn't mean it won't come in another way.

Carry your secessionist issues on your head and take it to Aso Rock... I am not your president and I am not concerned about tribal issues.

Please do not quote me again. Thanks.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by MetaPhysical: 3:44am On Mar 19, 2020
LegendHero:
Intelligence gathering by IPOB has revealed that about 14,000 churches have already been earmarked for bombing by the terrorists who have been deployed to the zone”

Further intelligence report by IPOB intelligence crack team revealed that the terrorists have concluded plans to blow up the marked churches simultaneously on the set date once they receive the final order from their sponsors. This, they intend to carry out before March 30.”

The FG should as a matter of fact appoint Emma Powerful as the chief intelligence officer of the DSS to harness from his wealth of experience.

grin grin
DSS is inferior to BSS, he will never accept the offer.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by ProWalker: 3:47am On Mar 19, 2020
Sadly, some deranged urchins will believe this mad man call Emma

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by MetaPhysical: 3:48am On Mar 19, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
I still repeat what I said. Pray so these insane people can leave you in peace with their Tribalism. I just discovered now that many people would loose their lands and building in that area by the FG. Whatever you choose to believe you cannot take away the fact that the people in charge are giving room for speculation. Just like the markets that are burnt in Lagos then all of a sudden the govt comes out to chase people on that building. It's is very difficult to be non partisan or unbiased in a country filled with evil people. Because it doesn't affect you doesn't mean it won't come in another way.

It is first of all evil for people to just enter an area and start erecting shanties and blocks and within ten year evolve a community around oil pipelines. That is evil!

Who approved their building permits and authorized that they can build ontop pipeline?

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by LegendHero(m): 3:50am On Mar 19, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
DSS is inferior to BSS, he will never accept the offer.

Damn, pardon me brother. I hope Emma Powerful did not yet see my post coz I made a big mistake by limiting the power of the superior BSS.

To right my wrong, let us consult the UN immediately to appoint Emma as the Supreme Intelligence Officer for the world body.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by bluecircle470: 3:50am On Mar 19, 2020
How's Ipob now different from MUMURIC or MURIC. Delusional set of people. It's a shame on Emma powerful and Ipob in general.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by Iyiataata92: 3:54am On Mar 19, 2020
This is what many Igbos in that area think but unfortunayely, ipob is not the organisation that will say it and it will be taken seriously.
If Ohaneze had said, it will be taken more seriously but Ohaneze won't make such statement cause they might not be able to prove it beyond doubt.

BTW, are ipob christians? From my investigations, they worship chukwuokike abiama (whatever that means) which, to the best of my knowledge, is not a Christian God. So I wonder why they will say 'christians' and still use the pronoun ''we''

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by Akponmfet: 4:01am On Mar 19, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by Akponmfet: 4:01am On Mar 19, 2020
Good,finish all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by purefacti(m): 4:27am On Mar 19, 2020
tribalism or what Else
Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by SoNature(m): 4:40am On Mar 19, 2020
Some things IPOB does shame me personally

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by nyabingi(m): 4:40am On Mar 19, 2020
It was a bomb blast and was targeted at those residential area and the tradefair complex. It's currently widely discussed in all markets where the Igbos do businesses
Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:41am On Mar 19, 2020
Since I heard the leaked audio of Borno State Governor, Kashim Shettima and Ibikunle Amosun, I knew the Northerners hatred for Igbos is almost biblical.

If Southerns think they are somehow better than middlebelters that are being killed like chickens, you would soon hear from them
Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by MetaPhysical: 4:58am On Mar 19, 2020
LegendHero:

Damn, pardon me brother. I hope Emma Powerful did not yet see my post coz I made a big mistake by limiting the power of the superior BSS.

To right my wrong, let us consult the UN immediately to appoint Emma as the Supreme Intelligence Officer for the world body.

Now, this is better! BSS is in the category of CIA and MOSSAD.

Anything below the grade of CIA or MOSSAD is unfiting for Biafran jews. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by MetaPhysical: 5:01am On Mar 19, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Since I heard the leaked audio of Borno State Governor, Kashim Shettima and Ibikunle Amosun, I knew the Northerners hatred for Igbos is almost biblical.

If Southerns think they are somehow better than middlebelters that are being killed like chickens, you would soon hear from them

What did they say? Bring here lets listen.

If Emma had talked about petrol tankers that crash and burn towns in South or Dangote trucks, yes he would make sense. This Abule Ado own no make sense.

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by mushystuff: 5:07am On Mar 19, 2020
eduman365:

All I know is that you don't just wake up and allege that some people planned an attack that was clearly not the case, even NNPC admitted it was a pipeline explosion. Are we now so mad that everything must be tribalized?

It is just a huge shame.

On the contrary, NNPC stated clearly along with NEMA that it wasn't a pipeline explosion. Rather, according to NNPC, it was a truck that ran into gas cylinders around a gas plant in the area. Just to set you straight on that information...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tvcnews.tv/abule-ado-blast-was-triggered-by-gas-explosion-nnpc/amp/

For NEMA, a truck laden with crude or some petroleum product was parked on/around a pipeline overnight and put pressure on it, causing it to explode.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/why-pipeline-exploded-in-lagos-by-nema/amp/
Re: Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 19, 2020
mushystuff:

On the contrary, NNPC stated clearly along with NEMA that it wasn't a pipeline explosion. Rather, according to NNPC, it was a truck that ran into gas cylinders around a gas plant in the area. Just to set you straight on that information...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tvcnews.tv/abule-ado-blast-was-triggered-by-gas-explosion-nnpc/amp/

For NEMA, a truck laden with crude or some petroleum product was parked on/around a pipeline overnight and put pressure on it, causing it to explode.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/why-pipeline-exploded-in-lagos-by-nema/amp/

My error, corrected, thanks... Either ways, nobody has anything to gain by spreading hate and baseless allegations. It is wrong for us as a people.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.. / EndSARS: Osun Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Begins Sitting With Five Petitions / See Nnamdi Kanu Recent Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.