Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere (23750 Views)

I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty / Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by hisexcellency34: 6:16am On Mar 19, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos
Pan Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere on Wednesday said it does not take the Senate to remind President Muhammadu Buhari to address Nigerians on the Coronavirus pandemic if indeed he is alive to his responsibilities.

The Senate on Wednesday had asked President Muhammadu Buhari to address the nation on the Covid 19 Pandemic.

Lawmakers believe a presidential address would reassure Nigerians, reinforce the government’s direction and multi-sectoral intervention for concerted effort to contain the scourge.

However, speaking with Daily Independent, Yinka Odumakin, the organization’s National Publicity Secretary said while the government must be commended for trying their best in containing the virus despite the deplorable state of health facilities, President Buhari should emulate other African presidents who have addressed their nations on the pandemic.

“I think they are trying their best so far to contain the virus in spite of the deplorable state of our health facilities”.

“I do not think it has to take the Senate asking the President to address the country before he does it. It should have occurred to him as part of being alive to responsibility”.

“You have seen Presidents of African countries like Ghana and South Africa speaking to their people and rolling out measures on how to contain the virus” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/coronavirus-buhari-not-alive-to-his-responsibilities-afenifere/

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by zakim(m): 6:17am On Mar 19, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Citytrend: 6:17am On Mar 19, 2020
In sure I'm not the Only one Asking, what does it take for the people to feel the impact of a government

I wish we can feel the government the same way we feel the impact of a technically defeated Boko Haram

Does that ring bell to you?

Abeg joo, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by socialmediaman: 6:17am On Mar 19, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by chatinent: 6:19am On Mar 19, 2020
You mean he's literally dead? The man is a walking dead.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by helinues: 6:20am On Mar 19, 2020
More like he is less concerned.. Just ordinary

" My fellow Nigerians, the coronavirus is here. Make sure you follow all the instructions giving by NEMA"

End of speech but yet.......

23 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 19, 2020
When has he ever been alive to anything?

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Lawgod247: 6:27am On Mar 19, 2020
ok
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Johnnyessence(m): 6:30am On Mar 19, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Pan Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere on Wednesday said it does not take the Senate to remind President Muhammadu Buhari to address Nigerians on the Coronavirus pandemic if indeed he is alive to his responsibilities.

The Senate on Wednesday had asked President Muhammadu Buhari to address the nation on the Covid 19 Pandemic.

Lawmakers believe a presidential address would reassure Nigerians, reinforce the government’s direction and multi-sectoral intervention for concerted effort to contain the scourge.

However, speaking with Daily Independent, Yinka Odumakin, the organization’s National Publicity Secretary said while the government must be commended for trying their best in containing the virus despite the deplorable state of health facilities, President Buhari should emulate other African presidents who have addressed their nations on the pandemic.

“I think they are trying their best so far to contain the virus in spite of the deplorable state of our health facilities”.

“I do not think it has to take the Senate asking the President to address the country before he does it. It should have occurred to him as part of being alive to responsibility”.

“You have seen Presidents of African countries like Ghana and South Africa speaking to their people and rolling out measures on how to contain the virus” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/coronavirus-buhari-not-alive-to-his-responsibilities-afenifere/
very true.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by YorubaKinging: 6:31am On Mar 19, 2020
He is never alive to anything
He is so irresponsible even as a 76 years old man
All world presidents makes sure they have a daily briefing just to put thier citizens at rest
But buhari has not spoken even for once

This is not APC or PDP shit

Buhari is the most useless president any nation can have

273 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Iyiataata92: 6:31am On Mar 19, 2020
how are we even sure that Buhari knows there's anything called coronavirus before the senate told him?

You guys don't really know what 'senile' and 'dementia' means
If at 75, cartoons can still make you laugh, thats senile
If you address a multi language nation like Nigeria in Hausa language and forgot there are more than 70% of people who don't understand Hausa, that's dementia.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by donbachi(m): 6:34am On Mar 19, 2020
I no blame am...na people wey dey go show am pictures of explosions wey happen for lagos...so d guy dey wait for pictures of covid-19 patients and how dem dey take die.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Iyiataata92: 6:35am On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:

" My fellow Nigerians, the coronavirus is here. Make sure you follow all the instructions giving by NEMA"

I can bet my left ball Buhari can't pronounce 'coronavirus'

but if he really wants to address the nation, then he can say 'Covid-19'.

19 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 19, 2020
donbachi:
I no blame am...na people wey dey go show am pictures of explosions wey happen for lagos...so d guy dey wait for pictures of covid-19 patients and how dem dey take die.
That one shocked the hell out of me.

Dead man supported and moving around with machines.

They are yet to encode covid 19 in his system.

16 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Sabby1(m): 6:40am On Mar 19, 2020
Enough of the blame games.

We are already familiar with the incompetency of our president and our politicians and with regards to that, it is high time we try as much as possible to stay safe with knowledge that our safety is in our hands and also abide by the necessary precautions and preventive measures of the Corona virus disease.

Remember, don't just wash your hands but also join your hands together in prayer

Stay safe

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:

I thought he is always right to u guys.

Very insensitive man.
Even osibanjo that used to cover up for him has learnt his lesson the hard way.

Let him or abba kyari read prepared speech.

16 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by helinues: 6:45am On Mar 19, 2020
sassysure:

I thought he is always right to u guys.

Very insensitive man.
Even osibanjo that used to cover up for him has learnt his lesson the hard way.

Let him or abba kyari read prepared speech.

I thought he is always right to u guys

It is rather you opposition that find it hard to condemn your party/party members whenever they are wrong

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by donbachi(m): 6:47am On Mar 19, 2020
sassysure:
That one shocked the hell out of me.

Dead man supported and moving around with machines.
They are yet to encode covid 19 in his system.
him dey wait 4 pictorial damages

12 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by BrickDevo: 6:51am On Mar 19, 2020
Was there a time he was alive?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by A305: 6:51am On Mar 19, 2020
To be honest; Buhari has been pro-active lately.
It takes lots of guts to ban many of those first world countries from visiting a third world country like Nigeria - He has implemented the reduction of fuel price following the downward price fall globally , He is actively open to the public suggestions.

I just realized all these just from out of the loop now given the fact that you can't satisfy people, my question is what do people really want?

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by tocin44(m): 6:52am On Mar 19, 2020
Has he ever been aware or alive to anything?

A disaster of a leader!

I just laughed when I read that economic team met with Buhari grin. What does a certified dullard know or have to contribute to economic matters?

15 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by SouthNigerian: 6:52am On Mar 19, 2020
He who doesn't use internet in this age is not Alive.

Ordinary Android 5.5, Buhari can't operate & you think he's alive?

13 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Diamond4Alisa(f): 6:52am On Mar 19, 2020
Buhari has reduced price of petrol from N145 to N125 per litre

https://dailytells.com.ng/buhari-reduces-price-of-petrol-to-n125-per-litre/
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by CanadaOrBust: 6:53am On Mar 19, 2020
This is stating the glaringly obvious. Even his most ardent supporters admit it.

IF ONLY BUHARI HAD CLOSED OUR BORDERS LONG AGO LIKE EVERYONE WAS BEGGING HIM TO DO...

Now that they have closed them has the world ended??

They even refused to institute even ordinary mandatory quarantine of people from hot zones - it is a crime against humanity!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by israelmao(m): 6:53am On Mar 19, 2020
Coronavirus is the new excuse at least GEJ will rest for sometime.

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Sonnobax15(m): 6:53am On Mar 19, 2020
undecided We all know that buhari has ear-piece on his ears...so how e wor take hear wetin people dey talk about??

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Xbee007(m): 6:54am On Mar 19, 2020
Or not alive at all.
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:54am On Mar 19, 2020
Buhari the lifeless dullard

Corona virus is here now....

Close boarders since... No
Stop football and worship center... No

Even state governors are closing schools on their own because the fG is useless

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by koyeni(m): 6:54am On Mar 19, 2020
sad
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 19, 2020
Citytrend:
In sure I'm not the Only one Asking, what does it take for the people to feel the impact of a government
Nawao

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike: No Understanding Yet To Support Any Presidential Candidate / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 / Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.