Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser (2955 Views)

UK ‘Loans’ Stolen Gold Artefact To Ghana After 150 Years / Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing / Soldier Who Joined Army Just To Become Expert At Killing Black People Kicked Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by ibkayee(f): 6:50am On Mar 19, 2020
....and told to ‘go back to country’.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ama_K_Abebrese/status/1240357899907600389

So apparently the lady went to a Citydia in Ghana and refused the hand sanitiser they offer customers, and touched items on the shelves. So the staff forcibly threw her out.
Was it too harsh or are the staff justified in these heightened times of #covid19 ?

Welp

If this is true, I’m glad they kicked her out, I just hope they disinfected themselves after touching her.

How selfish and entitled of her to refuse such a small task considering the current health climate, one of the rare occasions I condone the manhandling, what other choice did they have?

At the point at which she refused, she became a perpetrator of biological warfare *shrug*

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by TollaniINC(f): 6:55am On Mar 19, 2020
some people can be wicked
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by chatinent: 6:55am On Mar 19, 2020
Kick them all out. White Bitch!

7 Likes

Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 19, 2020
Well, in matters like this, I usually don't fail to say my mind without fear nor favor. Now, without mincing words and without any atom of partiality, I wish to contribute in a way that no one will feel that I am being too emotional about this topic. The truth is that I have completely forgotten what I wanted to say.

5 Likes

Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by Iyiataata92: 7:01am On Mar 19, 2020
She might be positive. These foreigners are deliberately spreading the virus

1 Like

Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by Iyiataata92: 7:02am On Mar 19, 2020
ifykris22:
Well, in matters like this, I usually don't fail to say my mind without fear nor favor. Now, without mincing words and without any atom of partiality, I wish to contribute in a way that no one will feel that I am being too emotional about this topic. The truth is that I have completely forgotten what I wanted to say.
That is one of the symptoms of coronavirus
Always forgetting what you want to say

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by nickyvil: 7:05am On Mar 19, 2020
The staff did the right thing, it's a must you follow the lay down rules and procedure.. If it were in her country , can she try that ??

1 Like

Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by Lashist(m): 7:12am On Mar 19, 2020
That young man should be quarantined asap. The woman was deliberately shouting at his face and trying to cough cry. He should just dip himself in a tank of sanitizer

4 Likes

Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by seunlayi(m): 7:13am On Mar 19, 2020
Iyiataata92:
She might be positive. These foreigners are deliberately spreading the virus
I m sure that America guy knew he had it but refused to go about ibadan spreading it. Many of them are around doing same. We should stop embracing this visitors or returnees now

3 Likes

Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by Iyiataata92: 7:26am On Mar 19, 2020
seunlayi:
I m sure that America guy knew he had it but refused to go about ibadan spreading it. Many of them are around doing same. We should stop embracing this visitors or returnees now
Seriously. Its a deliberate attempt to circulate the sickness

Man's inhumanity to man

1 Like

Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by Nbote(m): 7:26am On Mar 19, 2020
And touching her while she screams in his face didnt help matters if she had d virus

1 Like

Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by KaideeGee(m): 7:27am On Mar 19, 2020
They should even have beaten her, broken her teeth and them gotten her arrested. Wicked set of pple
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by cRobo: 7:33am On Mar 19, 2020
She should have been arrested

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 19, 2020
If it was brother the world wouldn't have been in Jeopardy grin
Iyiataata92:

That is one of the symptoms of coronavirus
Always forgetting what you want to say
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by makydebbie(f): 8:54am On Mar 19, 2020
What excuse did she have for not using a sanitizer in this trying times? A lot of organizations and schools are on lock down in Ghana because this shit keeps spreading here.

If I didn't know better I'll say she has the virus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by Horus(m): 4:01am On Mar 20, 2020
They send her to spread the virus in Africa
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by persius555(m): 5:41am On Mar 21, 2020
Why not just deport her.
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by ibkayee(f): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
persius555:
Why not just report her.
After she's touched up potentially half the store?

1 Like

Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by lekki1444: 5:07pm On May 25, 2020
hello Ibkayee. whats good with you today. And yeah f--- the entitled white supremacist beyatchhhh lol
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by ibkayee(f): 5:08pm On May 25, 2020
lekki1444:
hello Ibkayee. whats good with you today
Not much thanks, chilling. Hope you're well
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by lekki1444: 5:11pm On May 25, 2020
ibkayee:

All is well me darling.

1 Like

Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by lekki1444: 5:11pm On May 25, 2020
ibkayee:

how is blighty looking today ?
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by ibkayee(f): 5:12pm On May 25, 2020
lekki1444:
how is blighty looking today ?
What's blighty?
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by lekki1444: 5:12pm On May 25, 2020
ibkayee:

What's blighty?
lol blighty is another way of saying britain. you aint know ?
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by ibkayee(f): 5:14pm On May 25, 2020
lekki1444:
lol blighty is another way of saying britain. you aint know ?
Lol first time hearing it

I'm not sure to be honest, I've barely left my house for the past 3 months. The weather looks nice though
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by lekki1444: 5:15pm On May 25, 2020
Blighty
/ˈblʌɪti/
Learn to pronounce
nounBRITISH
an informal term for Britain or England, used by soldiers of the First and Second World Wars.
MILITARY SLANG
a wound suffered by a soldier in the First World War which was sufficiently serious to merit being shipped home to Britain.
noun: blighty; plural noun: blighties
"he had copped a Blighty and was on his way home"
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by lekki1444: 5:16pm On May 25, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol first time hearing it

I'm not sure to be honest, I've barely left my house for the past 3 months. The weather looks nice though
wow 3 months ? lol that virus is something else girl grin
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by ibkayee(f): 5:18pm On May 25, 2020
lekki1444:
wow 3 months ? lol that virus is something else girl grin
We've been on official lockdown for just under 3 months, I know they've eased restrictions lately, but I can work from hom and I'm kind of a homebody already so I'm fine
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by ibkayee(f): 5:20pm On May 25, 2020
lekki1444:

Blighty
/ˈblʌɪti/
Learn to pronounce
nounBRITISH
an informal term for Britain or England, used by soldiers of the First and Second World Wars.
MILITARY SLANG
a wound suffered by a soldier in the First World War which was sufficiently serious to merit being shipped home to Britain.
noun: blighty; plural noun: blighties
"he had copped a Blighty and was on his way home"
Cool

There are lots of terms/slangs I probably don't know, maybe this is just an old slang or they use it in another area
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by lekki1444: 5:21pm On May 25, 2020
ibkayee:

We've been on official lockdown for just under 3 months, I know they've eased restrictions lately, but I can work from hom and I'm kind of a homebody already so I'm fine
Yeah i hear ya. Its been the same out here too. Restrictions are being eased but we still have the 8 pm to 6 am curfew. yeah arent we all homebodys lately ? lol . to be honest with you with the internet age here there is really nothing outside anymore anyway. alll the fun is at your fingertips. are you like a computer programmer ? working remotely ?
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by lekki1444: 5:22pm On May 25, 2020
ibkayee:

Cool

There are lots of terms/slangs I probably don't know, maybe this is just an old slang or they use it in another area
yeah they use it up north alot when i was there. maybe not in posh london

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

France Robbing Africa Through The Colonial Pact / 30 US Navy Seals Shot Down In Afghanistan: Taliban Revenge? / Israel-nazi Similarities? [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.