Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project (17643 Views)

FG To Mandate Airlines To Pay Compensation For Delayed, Cancelled Flights / Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. / Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
mmsen:

Not just Imo and Enugu but about 90 minutes from the airport in Uyo.
This is a waste of resources and a ploy to loot. As per usual.
Uyo airport can't serve Abia. It is for south south..
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Prinznonny: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mynd44:
The way I feel about this airport is the same way I feel about the Ekiti and Abeojuta airports.

Why build an airport in Ekiti when one exists in Akure? Just fix the roads and you are fine

Why one in Abeojuta when there is one in Lagos already?

Why Abia when one is in Portharcourt?
one is even in Imo. They should focus on roads
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Correcto: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Try to my countries first. Clown!!!!
johnmartus:
May I know your state.
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by mmsen: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Uyo airport can't serve Abia. It is for south south..

I don't care about petty regionalism/tribalism.

I'm talking about basic geography and logistics.

Aba to Uyo is about the same distance as Aba to Umuahia. If you are a businessman in Aba do you really care which region the airport is or will you go with the one that will save you the most time and money?

2 Likes

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by VAQAXY: 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Chef2000 aka Okpalaanambra, the heat is so much, you have taken off as usual. No peace for you on this nairaland. Aba miscreant. Always quote me if them no born you well. cheesy

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by ABIAfirstman: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
Abia state is in ruins
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by ABIAfirstman: 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
Abia1stboy:

In all sincerity, our Abia state is a shithole state. We don't even have a single good road in Abia state. How can a governor that's yet to complete a single FLYOVER in 5yrs build airport? Abia state is cursed

Abia is my state but it always shameful for me to admit to be an indigene of the state in public
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Xcex: 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ikpeazu just got a concrete reason to loot abia state........airport!!! For someone that cannot complete 3km road in 5 years
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Kingspin(m): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
Abia1stboy:

In all sincerity, our Abia state is a shithole state. We don't even have a single good road in Abia state. How can a governor that's yet to complete a single FLYOVER in 5yrs build airport? Abia state is cursed
Abia state is not cursed. They have very wicked leaders.
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
mmsen:

I don't care about petty regionalism/tribalism.

I'm talking about basic geography and logistics.

Aba to Uyo is about the same distance as Aba to Umuahia. If you are a businessman in Aba do you really care which region the airport is or will you go with the one that will save you the most time and money?

Well you have to care..

Moreover who told you aba to uyo and umuahia is same distance?
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Legendguru: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
okay
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Brunosamel(m): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Abia State don't need an airport for now, but the basic infrastructure like good roads expansion of the old ones..
Although it was reported that that abịa State government is not the one building it but rather a private Investor...
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by DedeNkem: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
If you believe this idiot will build an airport, then I've a bridge to sell to you!

The big black gorilla-looking idiot, Okezie, the most incompetent governor in Nigeria, who owes civil servants 17 months of salary arrears and pensioners more, haven't finished any major project in the State, he now wants to build airport? LOL.

Does this idiot think every Abian is a fool? The only reason he wants this airport project is to loot public funds! Mark my word, he'll abandon it the same way he did others, after he siphons the funds!
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by DedeNkem: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
Abia1stboy:

I am from Abia state. Abia state is by far the worst state in Nigeria. Abia state is in ruins

Don't mind that johnmartus idiot!
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by DedeNkem: 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
chinedumoooo:
This is compounded wahala
No good road
No pipe bornebore water
No electricity.
Poor environmental control
Airport that will take more than a decade to accomplish.
Poor abians.

Bad "leaders" give high BP. Abia State is cursed with those such "leaders".
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by kathrinewatson: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
Thank you for visiting Hi-Lo Industrial Trucks Co. Since 1946, Hi-Lo Industrial Trucks has been serving the needs of southeastern Michigan businesses as a small business continuously striving to serve the needs of a growing community. We Offer Forklift Service, Fork Lift Repairs, Forklift Rental, Sales & Parts to cities around Detroit (MI), including: Detroit, Warren, Sterling Heights, Ann Arbor, Livonia, Dearborn, Canton, Westland, Troy, Farmington Hills, Southfield, Waterford, Rochester Hills, Pontiac, Taylor, Royal Oak, Dearborn Heights, Novi, Redford, Roseville, Lincoln Park, Eastpointe, Madison Heights, Southgate, Garden City, Inkster, Oak Park, Allen Park, Wyandotte, Romulus, Ypsilanti, Hamtramck, Ferndale, Monroe, Auburn Hills, Trenton, Birmingham, Wayne, Hazel Park, Mount Clemens, Grosse Pointe Woods, Highland Park, Berkley, Fraser, Wixom, Harper Woods, Woodhaven, Riverview, Clawson, Grosse Pointe Park, Rochester, New Baltimore, South Lyon, Grosse Ile, Ecorse, Melvindale, Beverly Hills, Farmington, Grosse Pointe Farms, River Rouge
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by chinedumoooo: 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
DedeNkem:

Bad "leaders" give high BP. Abia State is cursed with those such "leaders".
I concur.
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by maxzzo1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
This abia state governor no well o, common flyover na 8yrs him wan use complete am , oya see PH road for aba na die....
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Umueme: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

What do you need?
Mono rail, sky scrapper or centre table?
We need airport in Abia more than abians.
Your head dey there. Don't mind those aforementioned idiots.
meleszenawi nonhuman abia1stboy
May people say lies against you and your generations for doing so against Abia. angry
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Eagleboney(m): 12:20am On Mar 20, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Even while sleeping you're still dreaming about anambra.

Well we all support the airport project.
don't mind the dumb nigga bro,
for me ,as far it is a developmental stride progressing anywhere in Nigeria, I support it, not to talk of my own region
as an Igbo he is professing his hatred for other Igbo states
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Gerrard59(m): 12:34am On Mar 20, 2020
mmsen:
Why does Abia need an airport? Pure insanity.

Build regional airports and then build proper highways.

Then maintain the damn highways.

Stop this senseless airport nonsense.

Every small state does not need an airport.

So when you read news like this, how do you maintain your hope in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Eagleboney(m): 12:35am On Mar 20, 2020
johnmartus:
You should be the one to use your brain only if you have though. Anambra, Enugu, and imo people are known as a certified ashawo not only in my Abia state but in the whole of Nigeria.
Mr john martus ,
ashawo kee you there
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Eagleboney(m): 12:37am On Mar 20, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Continue, guys please go through johnmartus posts and see for yourself especially he's old post, which are usually against Igbos.
bro don't mind the MUGU

1 Like

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by 9japride(m): 5:40am On Mar 20, 2020
Eagleboney:
bro don't mind the MUGU
[color=#006600][/color]

It's very unfortunate.
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by DavIkenna(m): 8:09am On Mar 20, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Port Harcourt airport is meant to serve South south.

Abia needs an airport to serve them here in east.

So no airport in IMO state
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by mmsen: 8:13am On Mar 20, 2020
Gerrard59:

So when you read news like this, how do you maintain your hope in Nigeria?

Eventually there will be total collapse and we will be forced to start afresh without the stupid cultural baggage that has done nothing but destroy this region for several hundred years.

ln the meantime those people are who are not native Nigerians or do not belong to any 'tribe' will continue to feast at the expense of the foolish majority who live in substandard housing, have no pipe borne water, no electricity and smell like generator smoke but want to beat their chest about a language that their grandmothers' taught them or brag because their mothers' tie their imported cloth differently from the people who are barely 50km away (because that's "culture"wink. undecided

I no longer feel pity for people who cause their own suffering.
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2020
Mynd44:
The way I feel about this airport is the same way I feel about the Ekiti and Abeojuta airports.

Why build an airport in Ekiti when one exists in Akure? Just fix the roads and you are fine

Why one in Abeojuta when there is one in Lagos already?

Why Abia when one is in Portharcourt?

So you are human?

Lol.

Thought Mynd44 was a robot o.

Na,joke o. Before I chop 1 year ban.
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Countersam(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2020
Lawgod247:
First complete the centre table you call flyover at Osisioma junction. I recall it has been like that for half a decade. Anyways, for CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUMI, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng. Abia should be annexed to any neighbouring state, preferably, Ebonyi state.

U Got me laughing.
Centre table indeed. No conspicuousness in its position..

Annex Abia to Ebonyi abeg. Our mumu dondo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Rossycee(f): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2020
He should complete the centre table in the name of flyover he's been constructing for years now, fix the roads, pay workers and pensioners before talking about airport.. Senseless governor.
Re: Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
DavIkenna:

So no airport in IMO state
Is it wrong for Abia to have an airport?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue Releases 210 Cows Seized From Herdsmen After Taking N5M Fine / Nnamani Restates Support For Tinubu, Hosts Campaign Council Members / VICTOR UMEH: This Madness Must Stop - Dr. Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.