Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,795 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

The Federal Government Has Placed Embargo On All Recruitments - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Federal Government Has Placed Embargo On All Recruitments (401 Views)

Bank Job Or Federal Government Job? / Can I Cancel My Resignation In A Federal Government Institution? / The Ranking Structure Of The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Federal Government Has Placed Embargo On All Recruitments by Drtwiz: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2020
The Federal Government has placed embargo on all recruitments into its civil service.
The Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Mrs. Zainab Ahmed, disclosed this while speaking with journalists after the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting on Wednesday. She said the federal government would continue to pay salaries and would not sack workers but place embargo on recruitment exercises and replacement. “On recruitment, there is already an instruction to stop recruitment. What the agencies have been doing is replacement but even that is being suspended. When things improve, we will go back to the issue of recruitment. But for now, our wage bill is already very high.

read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-places-embargo-on-recruitment.html

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 ! Okada Rider Turns To Pure Water Seller In Ebonyi Over Ban Of Okada / Closed / I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.