Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility (30422 Views)

Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project / Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents / Governor Sani Bello Inspects Road Constructions In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility by zicoraads: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
Infamous:

Oh. Really? Didn’t have an idea
Yeah.

She works as a surgeon in the General Hospital.

1 Like

Re: Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility by carinmom(f): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
BigBizzy:
Is she a doctor or does she work with disease control?

If no then she ought to go and rest
Yes she is a Consultant gynaecologist.
Re: Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility by Legendguru: 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
okay
Re: Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility by 2nattie(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
In what capacity is she carrying out the inspection. As first lady or as an authorized medical practitioner? May God help us. Everything is politics in Nigeria
Re: Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility by Nairalandmonika: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
Sirheny007:
I seize this opportunity to welcome Corona virus to Africa.
I have longed for a quick succession.
May it wipe out all the old docile and dumb generation of Africans.

Millions will die,
But that is a small price we have to pay for salvation.
#Thanos2019
Coronavirus will not kill up to a million people world wide, it will not even kill up to 500 thousand people world wide.
Re: Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility by Augiiee(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
Infamous:

I wonder what she knows about disease control
Her name is Dr. Amina Bello, she's a medical doctor of great repute

Re: Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility by mechanics(m): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
kestolove95:
Useless stagnant state
hahahah, easy o.
Re: Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
kestolove95:
Useless stagnant state
grin sorry. Are you from Niger State?
Re: Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility by maxzzo1(m): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
She dey OK facilities is she a doctor?
Re: Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility by mapet: 7:00am On Mar 20, 2020
cRobo:
how is it okay without availability of face masks

Well

I won't say a word
What in that report told you facemasks are not available ?
Re: Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility by mapet: 7:03am On Mar 20, 2020
Infamous:

BigBizzy:
:
Is she a doctor or does she work with disease control?

If no then she ought to go and rest
I wonder what she knows about disease control

Would have been easier if the either of you did a Google search on her profile, but you chose the embarrassing route, spewing ignorance
Re: Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility by Infamous(m): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2020
mapet:

Would have been easier if the either of you did a Google search on her profile, but you chose the embarrassing route, spewing ignorance
I would’ve just let this be. But I just cannot miss out on the opportunity to teach you a lesson.
Now your assignment, since you are an aspiring investigator, is to check the entire thread, extracting all my correspondence with the original poster. There you would find your answer.
#wannabe
Re: Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility by mapet: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2020
Infamous:

I would’ve just let this be. But I just cannot miss out on the opportunity to teach you a lesson.
Now your assignment, since you are an aspiring investigator, is to check the entire thread, extracting all my correspondence with the original poster. There you would find your answer.
#wannabe

Dumbo,

Who told you am aspiring to be an investigator? I am simply address a logical misstep you bother made, that requires less than a kindergarten reason to arrive at...
Re: Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility by Infamous(m): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2020
mapet:

Dumbo,

Who told you am aspiring to be an investigator? I am simply address a logical misstep you bother made, that requires less than a kindergarten reason to arrive at...
Re: Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2020
flexyrule:
While Nigeria's richest state Akwa Ibom is embarking on a N5 billion fund raiser for a worship center...
What is bad in having an Ecumenical Centre,in a christian state
Re: Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility by laura8: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
Sirheny007:
I seize this opportunity to welcome Corona virus to Africa.
I have longed for a quick succession.
May it wipe out all the old docile and dumb generation of Africans.

Millions will die,
But that is a small price we have to pay for salvation.
#Thanos2018

hahaha...you are evil
Re: Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility by flexyrule(m): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
otuekong1:

What is bad in having an Ecumenical Centre,in a christian state
Did I say having an Ecumenical Centre in a christian state is bad
Read my comment, then read yours.
But this time, read both slowly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Minister Suspends MC Oluomo, Baruwa’s NURTW Factions / Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.