Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed (12830 Views)

Wike At Christmas Carol, Says He Will Win His Battle / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by tbaba1234: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2010
Kcswat22:

I hated dis Islam more everyday when they talk about peace. Islam is d worst tin dat can happen to humanity.they call us infidels n islam n moslems has neva contributed to d world peace n development. Has u hear if a moslem has invented anytin in d world. The world made a great mistake for not wiping out dis wicked people during d WW2.no moslem is a friend to non believer.they always pretend to b your friend.even a blind man hates islam.shites n suniis bombin themselves n shoutin allah akbar in iraq even in der mosques.afqhanistan is d same.paskistan worst.all over moslem countries  is violent. IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT ISLAM. Arabs would have bn great if they r not moslems.i rem son of Hamas who converted to xtian.they declared him dead. Dats why i like israel who cant gv a poo to them.1israel killed is equals to 20 arabs.even turkey millitary arm is supplied by israel. I jst wish to my self if there is no Islam.

Normally i would just ignore this statement, Because it just shows ignorance of the contributions of muslims to algebra, technology, medicine, architecture , philosophy at the peak of the islamic civilisation. This was a period where the church actually stifled development in the west, it wasn't until the separation of church and state that the west actually started developing. Do a little research.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_world

I am a muslim, and i do have a bunch of non-muslim friends, If you even look at the life of the prophet you would find out that even christians that visited him were allowed to carry out their services in the mosque. What do you have against people saying 'God is Great' in the mosque. You show your hate on iraq, but forget that they were invaded on a lie. I do not support hamas but neither do i support the israel, The palestians have suffered untold injustice, driven out of their homes, massacred. and 20% of palestinians are christians, so it is not even a religious battle,

I would have you know that arabs make up only 10% of muslim population, and there are numerous multi-religious communities that exist in peace in the muslim world. However, i accept there is a vocal minority with extremist ideologies, I do think it is wrong to use the same brush to paint 1.5 billion people.

Islam didn't cause the church inquisitions, or the world wars or the belfast bombings,

Nobody likes to see the innocent die, but if you want to find out about islam, read the Quran, Instead of basing your convictions on  the actions of a few.

I know some people would hate unconditionally, no matter what i say

Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala says what means in the Quran,
“Hold to forgiveness; command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant”.

He subhanahu wa ta’ala also says what means,
“And when they hear vain talk, they turn away therefrom and say: ‘To us our deeds, and to you yours; peace be to you: we seek not the ignorant.’

Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said
“The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by his strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger.'

Thank you
Peace.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by CGKing(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2010
@ tbaba1234

The issue with islam is fundermental. No matter how one separates extremists form moderates as you ppl have, a muslim remains a time bomb that could detonate at anytime. All becos of the ideologies enshrined in the quran. What do the extremists read? Is another version of the quran, like King James Vervion of the quran? Isnt it the same text? Its all a matter of interpretation which can be subject to moods. One ass who is frustrated in life could just change his former interpretation of a text of peace to mean war and declares jihad.

Guy stop taking us back to the inquisition. Human history has been progressive and humans have learnt from the past as much as possible; why r u still holding on to incidences before civilisation. After learning so much from wars, human behaviour , of the past, the world should b experiencing a time of relief and prosperity now, but u guys wont let it be.

The sufferings of the palestines are their own doing. It is at war with israel and declares itself an enemy of israel who has the upper hand. Common sense should have taught them to seek peace, even if it were in disguise to buy enough time to be as stronger as israel or even hizbollah but no, they would prefer to suffer to attract the sympathy of the world. Would u allow an enemy neighhour who has declared its desire to exterminate u to thrive?

And pls dont gimme that bull-shit you guys always come up with about israel been on their land. No matter how u try u cant kill history, thats self deceit. Jerusalem is the home of the hebrews who were removed by muslim powers in the package of captivity. Pls.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by renewnaija(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2010
Kcswat22:

I hated dis Islam more everyday when they talk about peace. Islam is d worst tin dat can happen to humanity.they call us infidels n islam n moslems has neva contributed to d world peace n development. Has u hear if a moslem has invented anytin in d world. The world made a great mistake for not wiping out dis wicked people during d WW2.no moslem is a friend to non believer.they always pretend to b your friend.even a blind man hates islam.shites n suniis bombin themselves n shoutin allah akbar in iraq even in der mosques.afqhanistan is d same.paskistan worst.all over moslem countries is violent. IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT ISLAM. Arabs would have bn great if they r not moslems.i rem son of Hamas who converted to xtian.they declared him dead. Dats why i like israel who cant gv a poo to them.1israel killed is equals to 20 arabs.even turkey millitary arm is supplied by israel. I jst wish to my self if there is no Islam.
Bros I feel your pain. They have made some contributions to science & trade but I get where you are coming from.

martin123:

I think it is better to blow up the northern part of this country, for peace. most of them (muslim/islam) behave like cows. they dont deserve to live like humans.they think like animals in everything.see politics, religion, way of life e.t.c. and come to think of it, there is nothing special about these people, killing of then will not add or subtract from the economic value of this nation. they are the ones taking us back.Imagine, just because you want to control oil money wey no come from your village, oil wey you no get, politics and religion turned into something else.cant you see that these people dont deserve to live.
Bros i feel you too. Though i dont support an violence, you cant help but ask what do they really contribute to the economy of this our country Nigeria?
Sonofpeace:

Plz can you tell us what your mohamed instructs you people to do to an infidel or unbeliever?
Very good question. Of course they cannot give a 'peaceful' answer.

Like i said earlier i think enough is enough. I think we should start from our own Nigeria. Maybe we should give them their own nation if it will stop all these unnecessary bloodshed.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by txh(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2010
Very sad. I just heard that a pastor was dragged out by the muslim group and shot to death. shocked sad
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by spearman(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2010
In the Name of Allah Most Beneficent Most Merciful

Present

A STATEMENT REGARDING JOS AND BORNO ATTACKS

In the name of Allah the mighty Who has power over everything, Who made fighting the disbelievers an obligation until justice is established on earth.

May peace and blessings continue to be upon the last messenger who wage jihad, the best of it.

O Nations of the World, be informed that verily the attacks in Suldaniyya (Jos) and Borno on the eve of Christmas was carried out by us, JAMA’ATU AHLUS-SUNNAH LIDDA’AWATI WAL JIHAD, under the leadership of Abu Muhammad, Abubakar bin Muhammad Shekau (May Allah preserve him), to start avenging the atrocities committed against Muslims in those areas, and the country in general. Therefore we will continue with our attacks on disbelievers and their allies and all those who help them, until Allah’s deen triumph by His Grace and Will.

O Muslims! Do not forget that Allah has enjoined us to make provisions for fighting the disbelievers, and for that we are reminding you that the disbelievers of the world are fighting Islam and Muslims. So you must stand and strive to protect your religion and life.

With Peace
JAMA’ATU AHLUS-SUNNAH LIDDA’AWATI WAL JIHAD
Who is waging Jihad in the country called Nigeria.

Click here to download in Hausa. VIDEO: - download video here

Copyright (C) 2010 All Rights Reserved.
http://mansoorah.net/sb_attacks.php
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by spearman(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2010
txh:

Very sad. I just heard that a pastor was dragged out by the Muslim group and shot to death. shocked sad

Those are the moderate Muslims that shot him. The others prefer beheading or burning.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by txh(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2010
spearman:

Those are the moderate Muslims that shot him. The others prefer beheading or burning.

Well, I know I won't be returning to Nigeria anytime soon. wink
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by deadie(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2010
I cannot bear to read people write how Islam is a "Religion of Peace", and other similar rubbish after every terrorist attack. It is better to just shut up and not insult the victims. Islam is the most wicked religion ever invented, with clear support for terrorism against non believers and its support of paedophiles. I can't fathom how such a religion, which ought to have been confined to the desert still has followers whose lives are dictated by some herb smoking fellow who lived in the cave a thousand centuries ago.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by CGKing(m): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2010
O Nations of the World, be informed that verily the attacks in Suldaniyya (Jos) and Borno on the eve of Christmas was carried out by us, JAMA’ATU AHLUS-SUNNAH LIDDA’AWATI WAL JIHAD, under the leadership of Abu Muhammad, Abubakar bin Muhammad Shekau (May Allah preserve him), [b]to start avenging the atrocities committed against Muslims in those areas, and the country in general. [/b]Therefore we will continue with our attacks on disbelievers and their allies and all those who help them, until Allah’s deen triumph by His Grace and Will.

see what iv been saying? How can these ppl be wiping up sympathy for something that never happened. What atrocities were commited against muslims in Naija?

Pls u ppl should stop talking nonsense o. The so called moderates will come arguing rubbish to calm ppl down so the so called extremists can massacre. Instead of preaching a countering sermon to stop their brothers on rampage. God will judge them all. If not for what we know as christians, i would say it was time to teach these guys a lesson.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Kenny(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2010
If everyone plants or promotes peace in his surrounding, the little seed will make a mighty ocean of peace in the world!
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by deadie(m): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2010
tbaba1234:

Normally i would just ignore this statement, Because it just shows ignorance of the contributions of muslims to algebra, technology, medicine, architecture , philosophy at the peak of the islamic civilisation. This was a period where the church actually stifled development in the west, it wasn't until the separation of church and state that the west actually started developing. Do a little research.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_world

I am a muslim, and i do have a bunch of non-muslim friends,  If you even look at the life of the prophet you would find out that even christians that visited him were allowed to carry out their services in the mosque. What do you have against people saying 'God is Great' in the mosque. You show your hate on iraq, but forget that they were invaded on a lie. I do not support hamas but neither do i support the israel,  The palestians have suffered untold injustice, driven out of their homes, massacred. and 20% of palestinians are christians, so it is not even a religious battle,  

I would have you know that arabs make up only 10% of muslim population, and there are numerous multi-religious communities that exist in peace in the muslim world. However, i accept there is a vocal minority with extremist ideologies, I do think it is wrong to use the same brush to paint 1.5 billion people.

Islam didn't cause the church inquisitions, or the world wars or the belfast bombings,

Nobody likes to see the innocent die, but if you want to find out about islam, read the Quran,  Instead of basing your convictions on  the actions of a few.

I know some people would hate unconditionally, no matter what i say

Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala says what means in the Quran,
“Hold to forgiveness; command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant”.

He subhanahu wa ta’ala also says what means,
“And when they hear vain talk, they turn away therefrom and say: ‘To us our deeds, and to you yours; peace be to you: we seek not the ignorant.’

Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said
“The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by his strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger.'

Thank you
Peace.

Yea right, those happened many years ago and the Nazi's  paid for their crime. Tell me, which other religion practices religious terrorism? Only Islam. And for those of you arguing that it was not carried out by muslims, they have already set up a website claiming responsibilty. Islam is an outdated religion invented by men who were probably hallucinating from being beaten silly by the desert sun. What a religion that cannot entertain contrary opinion, prevents its followers from converting, declares war over nothing, legally accepts paedophilia, oppresses women, the list is endless. You guys deserve your own country, somewhere in the desert North were you can blow each other up faster. I wonder who will provide you virgins since they are all getting married at 6 yrs. Guess day olds will count. Aturu.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by martin123: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2010
After the report, where the cows (muslims) claimed responsibility for the jos attack, i have been waiting for the responses of the foolish ones, nothing yet.Come to think of it, their reasoning is not far from that of a cow
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by dkings101(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2010
That stupid muslim guy tat own the Jihad website, here are is information: I hope the police, efcc or SSS are watching this. I hope they get him arrested and bring justice to book.

======================================================================

Domain Name : mansoorah.net
Registrant:
ALIYU DAHIRU
1234 Dankura Street, Gandun Albasa, Off Zoo Road
Kano, NA 234
NG

Domain name: MANSOORAH.NET

Administrative Contact:
DAHIRU, ALIYU
Kano, NA 234
NG
+1.2348028539
Technical Contact:
DAHIRU, ALIYU
Kano, NA 234
NG
+1.2348028539

Registration Service Provider:
Ecommerce, Inc.,
800-861-9394
http://ecommerce.com
UNLIMITED Storage Space, 3 TERRABYTES of Monthly Transfer & up-to 16
domains, starting at $3.95!

LIFETIME FREE DOMAIN REGISTRATION + FREE FEATURES INCLUDED. ONLY AT
ECOMMERCE.COM

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 23-Sep-2010.
Record expires on 21-Sep-2011.
Record created on 21-Sep-2010.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
http://tucowsdomains.com

Domain servers in listed order:
NS19.IXWEBHOSTING.COM
NS20.IXWEBHOSTING.COM
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by mamagee3(f): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2010
What the heck!

If my number is correct, this is the third time a violent outbreak burst out in Jos this year.

Damn! I hate Islam and wouldn't want any muslim 100m far from me. angry angry
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by dkings101(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2010
Here also is the fucker FB wall, with email: mdaliyu@gmail.com

Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by CGKing(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2010
He is such a big fool. He didnt cover his tracks. Oh I forgot, this is naija. Nothing go happen . . . as usual.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by CGKing(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2010
deadie:

Yea right, those happened many years ago and the Nazi's  paid for their crime. Tell me, which other religion practices religious terrorism? Only Islam. And for those of you arguing that it was not carried out by muslims, they have already set up a website claiming responsibilty. Islam is an outdated religion invented by men who were probably hallucinating from being beaten silly by the desert sun. What a religion that cannot entertain contrary opinion, prevents its followers from converting, declares war over nothing, legally accepts paedophilia, oppresses women, the list is endless. You guys deserve your own country, somewhere in the desert North were you can blow each other up faster. I wonder who will provide you virgins since they are all getting married at 6 yrs. Guess day olds will count. Aturu.

Did u see the innocent children they killed in Jos last time? No they dont want those virgins. It is the seventy heavenly virgins promised them when the kill earthly virgins and commit suicide that they want.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by martin123: 9:54am On Dec 28, 2010
Where are the foolish muslims (cows) supporting the acts of their fellow believers in jos?

Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2010
please muslims in the house can you prove this wrong-
that the more you kill the more virgins provided for you in your heaven?
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2010

that means im not wrong!
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by confirmguy: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2010
big lie
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by jobd: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2010
All these are pure conspiracies,dont be suprise seeing USA playing a role in this.Remember they predicted Nigeria breaking up by 2015.One LOVE Nigerians.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by jobd: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2010
All these are pure conspiracies,dont be suprise seeing USA playing a role in this.Remember they predicted Nigeria breaking up by 2015.One LOVE Nigerians.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by tlops(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2010
o ga oh shocked shocked
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by osat02: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2010
if Islam is the "religion of peace" sure a good deal of its adherents are not, Jos was a tragedy pure and simple cry cry cry
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by comechop(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2010
Well there ya go. It IS religious, not political,

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=479915765810&comments

[size=18pt]A new radical muslim group that styles itself Jama’Atu Ahlus-Sunnah Lidda’Awati Wal Jihad, has claimed responsibility for the several bombs that killed over 80 people in Jos and four in Maiduguri, Borno state last week.[/size]
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by goggs(m): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2010
stumbled on this and was saddened embarassed

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2010
With the way things are going,I foresee reprisal attacks being carried out against muslims in the south in the nearest future. Am so glad because these abokis are making it easy for the much desired break-up of the country to materialize.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Harus(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2010
In the Name of Allah Most Beneficent Most Merciful

Present

A STATEMENT REGARDING JOS AND BORNO ATTACKS

In the name of Allah the mighty Who has power over everything, Who made fighting the disbelievers an obligation until justice is established on earth.

May peace and blessings continue to be upon the last messenger who wage jihad, the best of it.

O Nations of the World, be informed that verily the attacks in Suldaniyya (Jos) and Borno on the eve of Christmas was carried out by us, JAMA’ATU AHLUS-SUNNAH LIDDA’AWATI WAL JIHAD, under the leadership of Abu Muhammad, Abubakar bin Muhammad Shekau (May Allah preserve him), to start avenging the atrocities committed against Muslims in those areas, and the country in general. Therefore we will continue with our attacks on disbelievers and their allies and all those who help them, until Allah’s deen triumph by His Grace and Will.

O Muslims! Do not forget that Allah has enjoined us to make provisions for fighting the disbelievers, and for that we are reminding you that the disbelievers of the world are fighting Islam and Muslims. So you must stand and strive to protect your religion and life.

With Peace
JAMA’ATU AHLUS-SUNNAH LIDDA’AWATI WAL JIHAD
Who is waging Jihad in the country called Nigeria.

Click here to download in Hausa. VIDEO: - download video here

Copyright (C) 2010 All Rights Reserved.
http://mansoorah.net/sb_attacks.php

LOL! This look too childish. U have a very small brain. Nigerians are smarter than u. Stop wasting ur time composing these kind of stuffs.
U are one of our problems in this country. Imagine a christain posting this presentation, trying to indict muslims in order to cause instability in the country.

Aint u afraid that some one on this tread might trace u and hand u over to the law enforcement agents?
U think crisis in Jos is a joke? Or u are happy that ur christain brothers were killed on christmas eve?
I am a muslim but I think u are a disgrace to christianity and humanity.
May u never find peace in ur entire life.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2010
^^ You muslims have basket brains that's why you guys go about committing havoc. @ Spearman copied the quoted words from the website of the people claiming responsibity for the attacks. He was only trying to draw our attention to it . Those were not his own words. Read properly before you attack anybody. Click on this link and see the truth for yourself. http://mansoorah.net/sb_attacks.php
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by tobiit(m): 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2010
Harus:

LOL! This look too childish. U have a very small brain. Nigerians are smarter than u. Stop wasting your time composing these kind of stuffs.
U are one of our problems in this country. Imagine a christain posting this presentation, trying to indict muslims in order to cause instability in the country.

Aint u afraid that some one on this tread might trace u and hand u over to the law enforcement agents?
U think crisis in Jos is a joke? Or u are happy that your christain brothers were killed on christmas eve?
I am a muslim but I think u are a disgrace to christianity and humanity.
May u never find peace in your entire life.

@HARUS, God PUNISH & THUNDER fire your yassch you this DIRTY COW. You think this is funny or what? That your CRAZY moslem brothers are killing christains in the North and Middle-belt. . . May the spirit of those INNOCENT SOULS hunt you down, Mad man, OLOSHI, WEREE.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by nairaman66(m): 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2010
To all the f.o.o.ls who quoted my comments, It is an obvious fact that you all do not have any regard for human life being wasted every passing second that these religious fagg0ts took to the swords in the name of JIHAD to pursue a terrible cause. Life is a circle and logically, what goes around mostly comes around. Only wish your Mums, daughters and friends were in that blast! I bet your comments would have had a different twist. This isnt the cause Allah truly died for, Stup1d p1gs,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market / Protesters Demand Probe Of Akpabio For Omitting To Declare Assets / APC Convention: Prince Olatunbosun Obtains Form For National Youth Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.