Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools (20512 Views)

Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin / Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions / Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Olusharp(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
As part of proactive safety measures arising from the global Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), the Enugu State Government has directed public and private primary and secondary schools in the state to conclude all activities in their various schools and shut down on or before Friday, March 27, 2020, IgbereTV reports.

In a statement by the Secretary to the Enugu State Government, Prof. Simon Uchenna Ortuanya, the state government further enjoined teachers and students to continue to observe the School Water Sanitization and Hygiene Programme (WASH) operative in the state as well as other standard personal hygiene protocol for prevention of COVID-19 infection.

Enugu State is in the hands of God!
http://igberetvnews.com/1344254/breaking-news-covid-19-enugu-govt-directs-closure-public-private-primary-secondary-schools/

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by FactBoyz: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nice one

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
We need borders on each state.
High walked borders

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by AgentNairaland(f): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
We Shall Get There

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Lovelies1: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
Please did they tell PHCN or EEDC to close cause from March 1st we hardly have electric light around my place

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Humphrizy(m): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Coronavirus don dey cause trouble anyhow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Centcanada: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nice move!
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nice one. Enugu Amaka
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nice one Mrs

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by HeadNigga: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Sakamanje

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Babztunz(m): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Why didn't this happen while I was a student
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nigeria on the brink
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Kingpele(m): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Good one, well I have already made up my mind to withdraw my children from school if Enugu register one case of covid19..
.. Life is better than school grades
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by OttHin: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nice move from the government

Meanwhile..... Start earning some cash with this great platform, no registration fee. Check my signature for more details.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
nake they shut down lagos also especially brt terminal and bank for self isolation at home
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Abboki: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by emirateprince: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
Famine ,hunger looms earth will be wiped out .
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Jh0wsef(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
some universities are still forming serious students. lmao

Dem never wake up to reality.. Forget ASUU strike, make everybody stay for house. Jamb or no Jamb. This is a global pandemic. No be person wey dey alive dey go school?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by wilemer: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
Good
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by athaboi(f): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
That's a good one..let's stay safe
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by CrazyMan(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
Every state in Nigeria should follow this trend. Safety first before anything else.

No time for blame games... the virus has entered the country. The best we can do is to stay safe.

Also we should stockpile our homes with enough provisions as no one knows when the market would shut down. The worse thing that can happen to anyone is to survive Corona only to die of hunger.

9 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Homeboiy: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
Waiting for Edo state government to do the same

In fact uniben should be closed till December

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Nnamebuka: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
This is one of the many ills of President Buhari that history would find hard to erase - aloofness in the face of serious problems embarassed

In my more than 30 years of existence I've never seen nor read about a leader like him. Very disappointing mostly because in this time and age, this is not the kind of leader the world need.

9 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Acidosis(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
27th?

That's a stup!d move

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by netbaze(m): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
As Expected
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
C
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Marine54(m): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
Not only school, market should be close as well ooooooo
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by gambia(m): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
When will the president address the country on this COVID-19?? It hurts to see other proactive world leaders addressing their citizens, at least it gives them hope. Unlike ours here, we are fully on our own.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by iCauseTrouble: 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
grin
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by wonuks(m): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Righteousness89(m): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
We Need to Repent!
The World needs to Repent !
Nations need to Repent!
Citizens need to Repent!!

This Calamity is not Ordinary!!
There needs to be Repentance from the United Nations to the Nations to the Leaders to the Citizens!

Our Generation is a Generation Dining and Whining in Iniquity, Abominations, Lesbians/Gay, Wickedness, Bloodshed, immorality,etc..

I don't think the Generation of Sodom and Gomorrah did up to our Generation

I don't think the Generation sinned like our Generation

The Generation of Nineveh Repented and they where Spared...

Let us do likewise... We have to REPENT

I implore the People of GOD to Cry to GOD ALMIGHTY for Repentance on Behalf of ourselves, Leaders, the various Continents and Nations..

We Need to Plead for Mercy! We Need GOD'S MERCY!

2Chronicles 7:13-14
13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

This Evil can be taken away but we need to Repent!

There is Nothing that is too much for the Blood of JESUS

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam / Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari / OAU-Ife University Closed Down Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.