Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,450 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Buhari Has Failed This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Failed This Country (631 Views)

'Federal Government Has Failed' - Dino Melaye As He Shares New Photo / President Buhari Has Signed "Not To Young To Run" Bill / Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Failed This Country by khalif090: 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
i wonder if at times 9ja has a president ,the world leaders are addressing dia people,bt our dull baba has nt said anytin since dis virus enter 9ja.GOD why did you give us buhari . GOD pls help us wey d 9ja cos if dis virus enter 9ja d way e enter for italy,hmmm we go dia all oo. cos my country 9ja we no get leaders,our so called buhari love cows more than human beings

Re: Buhari Has Failed This Country by NGpatriot: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
Another silly ipob rubbish..
Re: Buhari Has Failed This Country by allthingsgood: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
[s]
khalif090:
i wonder if at times 9ja has a president ,the world leaders are addressing dia people,bt our dull baba has nt said anytin since dis virus enter 9ja.GOD why did you give us buhari . GOD pls help us wey d 9ja cos if dis virus enter 9ja d way e enter for italy,hmmm we go dia all oo. cos my country 9ja we no get leaders,our so called buhari love cows more than human beings
[/s]

must buhari address u or u are just looking for excuse to wail address ko UnCloth ni
shebi minister of health and all health agencies has been undressing u grin mtscheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Failed This Country by yarimo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
NGpatriot:
very very senseless lpob miscreants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Failed This Country by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
khalif090:
You people should free Buhari pls. Is it easy for someone without authentic WAEC certificate to be addressing the nation, frequently?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed This Country by seunlayi(m): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
Una eyes don clear

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed This Country by nagastat: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
Yamree worries cry
Re: Buhari Has Failed This Country by khalif090: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
ur brain d ur back

must buhari address u or u are just looking for excuse to wail address ko UnCloth ni
shebi minister of health and all health agencies has been undressing u grin mtscheeew[/quote]
Re: Buhari Has Failed This Country by NGpatriot: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
khalif090:
ur brain d ur back

shebi minister of health and all health agencies has been undressing u grin mtscheeew

I don't know why the useless and bigoted hypocrites want to hear from the President that they hate so much.

Even sef, why must they hear from him?

They want the president to tell them how to wash their dirty stinky hands and how to practice good hygiene like normal people?
Re: Buhari Has Failed This Country by realstars: 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
He Came Without Focus And He Is Focusing Without Idea On What To Do.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed This Country by GamalNasser: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

What is silly about the truth ..Buhari is a failed leader and an insensitive prick

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed This Country by IrohLove: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

I don't know why the useless and bigoted hypocrites want to hear from the President that they hate so much.

Even sef, why must they hear from him?

They want the president to tell them how to wash their dirty stinky hands and how to practice good hygiene like normal people?
[/s]
Re: Buhari Has Failed This Country by 784108787kjkh: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
Anyways,visit our site to sell your trash or recycled materials
https://shop.thetrashpays.com
Re: Buhari Has Failed This Country by IrohLove: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
[/s]
Re: Buhari Has Failed This Country by CanadaOrBust: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

How market?

*copied*
It will be recalled that when the Italian index patient was identified and confined in Lagos, everyone concerned treated the story as evidence of preparedness with some even sounding triumphal. In reality what actually happened was that the subject self-presented and was diagnosed – the good news ended there.

Describing what happened next, my source says:

“The case in Lagos for instance took the intervention of the Italian ambassador for the patient to be moved. The place he was kept initially wasn’t habitable . While Govt was on air claiming to have contained him in a hospital – he was literally abandoned at a poorly maintained facility, which is why Punch reported his attempted escape because he was dealing with mosquito bites.”

In the context of Nigeria’s porous land borders and the up to 30-day asymptomatic incubation period of COVID-19, during which time it is infectious, nobody actually knows how many novel coronavirus cases are in Nigeria. Hundreds of thousands of Nigerians could currently be carrying the COVID-19 virus, without anything close to the required testing capacity to find out!

http://newswirengr.com/2020/03/17/the-full-story-of-nigerias-unfolding-coronavirus-scandal/

IF ONLY BUHARI HAD CLOSED OUR BORDERS LONG AGO LIKE EVERYONE WAS BEGGING HIM TO DO...

Now that they have closed them has the world ended??

They even refused to institute even ordinary mandatory quarantine of people from hot zones - it is a crime against humanity!!!

chachanga, Odinaka00, yarimo,
IrohLove, sammyfrosh, iLoveOmenka, justnock, seunlayi, khalif090, realstars, allthingsgood

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Terrorising Rivers Hiding In Anambra — Wike / Igbo Man Pays Tribute To Late Abba Kyari / House Of Rep Observe Social Distancing As Plenary Resumes Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.