Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. (7670 Views)

Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" / Buhari Is The Most Useless President Since The Time Of Adam. / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by imiski(m): 7:20am On Mar 20, 2020
Franzinni:
a won worriors ti de ...

I done hear ...my face no kuku show before but abeg nah tag team unah be? Why you dey drink corona virus for another babe headache?
Guy nor reason am abeg that yesterday I dey para as I hear say the thing dey Enugu and my loved ones dey there. I no suppose attack you like that. My bad. I am sorry.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by RichBoy247: 7:32am On Mar 20, 2020
landforeast:
Mod if you people want remove my post but i must state the obvious fact without fear or favour. Just imagine how the presidents of other countries is up and doing addressing their people, having several meetings to make sure the widespread of the deadly Corona Virus is under control but the president of Nigeria is yet to brief his Citizens or take a drastic measure.

Buhari is very dull and uninspiring for my liking.

But your parents are the most useless parents on health to have raised a senseless he-goat like you. I think you and your parents should be injected with high doses of Corona Virus. You are better off dead.

Donald Trump the talkative has been talking and tweeting everyday, yet Americans are dying everyday.

Corona no dey hear grammar, na action Corona dey fear. If not for the underground actions of this government, he-goats like you and your family would have been wiped out by Corona.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by landforeast(m): 8:07am On Mar 20, 2020
RichBoy247:

But your parents are the most useless parents on health to have raised a senseless he-goat like you. I think you and your parents should be injected with high doses of Corona Virus. You are better off dead.

Donald Trump the talkative has been talking and tweeting everyday, yet Americans are dying everyday.

Corona no dey hear grammar, na action Corona dey fear. If not for the underground actions of this government, he-goats like you and your family would have been wiped out by Corona.

I have been waiting for your arrival
Now you have come with loads of insult
Well it is expected because that is the best you can offer.
Thank you for the insult, Insult no dey kill. I don't know how to call a matchet a spade, I don't colour word and if I am one day the president of Nigeria and i am so redundant as Buhari if I see any post that I am the most useless president, I won't be Angry because that is obvious fact abd not insult.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by Franzinni: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2020
imiski:
Guy nor reason am abeg that yesterday I dey para as I hear say the thing dey Enugu and my loved ones dey there. I no suppose attack you like that. My bad. I am sorry.
if all Nigerians are like you bros we will be a great nation ... I respect you bros

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by imiski(m): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2020
RichBoy247:

Donald Trump the talkative has been talking and tweeting everyday, yet Americans are dying everyday. government, he-goats like you and out by Corona.
Why insult his parents? I agree with you that noise and no action is useless. Please can you tell us the underground measures that the government has taken so we would not be left in the dark.
Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2020
Buhari can't appear in public for too long.

His health won't allow him to.

He shouldn't be the president of any country on earth, yet here we are.

We had the opportunity of electing a young and active person with proven track record in the person of Sowore.

But e-diots thought Nigeria would be better served with either the dying gerontocrat, Buhari, or his thieving counterpart, Atiku.

Pray.

Just pray that Nigeria's case doesn't become like that of Italy.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by paix(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2020
landforeast:
Mod if you people want remove my post but i must state the obvious fact without fear or favour. Just imagine how the presidents of other countries is up and doing addressing their people, having several meetings to make sure the widespread of the deadly Corona Virus is under control but the president of Nigeria is yet to brief his Citizens or take a drastic measure.

Buhari is very dull and uninspiring for my liking.
He doesn't normally talk to the citizens through the Nigerian press, he prefers talking to foreign journalists. Maybe he's waiting for the day he will travel out of the country first.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by landforeast(m): 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
paix:
He doesn't normally talk to the citizens through the Nigerian press, he prefers talking to foreign journalists. Maybe he's waiting for the day he will travel out of the country first.
I understand now
Have you seen him Travel again since this Corona outbreak
Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by paix(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
landforeast:

I understand now
Have you seen him Travel again since this Corona outbreak
Maybe after the crisis.
Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by Chamber2000: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
RichBoy247:

Mynd44 if you like don't ban this one. Seun take note

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by MrBachelor: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
pode:
And he will remain your president till 2023, so I wonder who is the foolish one here?

What if he dies before 2023?

Nothing is sure in life, Sir.
Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by kellight(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Truth be told, we never had a president.... The man up there is an imposter
Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by betonnaira: 4:02am On May 02, 2020
nuti:
Correction Abba Kyari is the president not Buhari
he is dead now, so who rules?
Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by betonnaira: 4:04am On May 02, 2020
next election see how useless Nigerians will pile up n vote in another

Northerner
a old fool
recycled criminal

yet they want change

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Says Nigeria To End Wheat Importation Soon / Minimum Wage : TUC, FG Disagree Over The Implementation Of New Minimum Wage / Osinbajo To Represent Buhari At Sierra Leone’s Independence Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.