Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? (5593 Views)

Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) / See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) / Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by kestolove95(m): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2020
Kylekent59:
That Niger state governor should be the one.

Very calm and filled with wisdom.
dat idiot?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by paix(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
People are too hungry to notice handsome faces. By the way, how would that put food on the table of their suffering citizens?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by Blackking98(m): 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
It's Ganduje grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by LivingSage: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
It's between Akeredolu and Fayemi. Yorubas are good looking, but one proud tribe always attribute beauty to themselves. Very proud set of people

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by Stillthebest: 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
helinues:

Fayemi? Where Dapo Abiodun dey..

And where Seyi Makinde dey? I'm sure Nasir El Rufai is more handsome than Seyi Makinde by some people.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by Elimon(m): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
senatordave1:

It was Donald duke
No challenge... Donald duke was the most handsome Nigerian governor ever...Udom Emmanuel try sha
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by Gandollaar(f): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
helinues:

Patience Nzokwo of NL pls back off.

We have been ignoring you more like Corona virus yet you can't stop mentioning us.

Na war oo
Are you ignoring me? But you just quoted me. grin

We will soon run you out of NL like others before you.

Fadeyi Oloro of NL grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by Gandollaar(f): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Stop adding me and Rekhina join. Na Roselina you go dey add join with me now. grin
Why Roseline? Am I not a woman?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by shugabasbn: 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
Kylekent59:
That Niger state governor should be the one.

Very calm and filled with wisdom.

Wis wetin? Please don't abuse the word
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by iluvdonjazzy: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
AKETI is the most handsome governor.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by senatordave1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
Elimon:

No challenge... Donald duke was the most handsome Nigerian governor ever...Udom Emmanuel try sha
Sullivan chime try
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by Toosure70: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
Senseless youth
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by TheExecutioner: 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
You've finally found where you belong. This is the sort of topic that matches your IQ level.

helinues:
Obaseki and Okowa grin

Past Governors: Oshiomole and Alimodu Sherif

Op, God is watching you
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by Ruggedniggaone: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
sheyi makinde
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by MetaPhysical: 6:49am On Mar 21, 2020
Gandollaar:
Why Roseline? Am I not a woman?

Haaaaa..... grin grin grin grin

Ok na me and Gandollar join.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by Gandollaar(f): 7:43am On Mar 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Haaaaa..... grin grin grin grin

Ok na me and Gandollar join.
Good. #joboyo
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by Rekhina(f): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Stop adding me and Rekhina join. Na Roselina you go dey add join with me now. grin

Better 4 u , cos I will fry ur penis n eat very soon nonsense

Audio Roselind , no girl will gree 4 u ,cos of ur naggings
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by MetaPhysical: 5:29am On Apr 08, 2020
Rekhina:

Better 4 u , cos I will fry ur penis n eat very soon nonsense

Audio Roselind , no girl will gree 4 u ,cos of ur naggings

Watch ya mouth before i pull this huge thing and plug you up! grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by ddippset(m): 6:10am On Apr 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
This Buhari govt doesn't have any handsome governor let's be sincere , most of them are just below average looking men and some even downright gargoyles + one that looks like a pointing Kermit the frog
grin

Lol

This one is blaming Buhari again for not having handsome governors.

Haba!!!
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by Toosure70: 6:40am On Apr 08, 2020
Stupeed question. Another senseless youth.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by Rekhina(f): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Watch ya mouth before i pull this huge thing and plug you up! grin
Mr small pin charger ,go charge up fairy Rosalind lol grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by MetaPhysical: 7:14am On Apr 08, 2020
Rekhina:
Mr small pin charger ,go charge up fairy Rosalind lol grin

Rekhina, Rose say you are invited, come join in the fun. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Signs ₦300 Billion Revised 2020 Budget / Ayo Fayose (Ekiti Gov. In-Waiting) Releases New Photos Ahead Of Swearing-in. / Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.