Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon (1991 Views)

Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country / Igbos Will Never Rule This Country!! / These Group Are Not Matured To Rule This Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 12:39am On Mar 20, 2020
If you like it or not,I will rule this country,I pray I don't replicate Adolf Hitler, because many corrupt psychopaths will die..
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 20, 2020
Stop dreaming.

It's impossible.

Fiction

Become the chairman of landlord association in your area first.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 12:48am On Mar 20, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Stop dreaming.

It's impossible.

Fiction

I will win your heart
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:02am On Mar 20, 2020
i want some of whatever you are smoking...

4 Likes

Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 1:05am On Mar 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
i want some of whatever you are smoking...
you don't know the power of determination

3 Likes

Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by GamalNasser: 1:07am On Mar 20, 2020
From your choice of shoe , dress and gait you cannot make a good leader , if you are in power na sidechicks go smile ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by Erickax(m): 1:09am On Mar 20, 2020
15 yrs later u wil b readin dis nd b laffin at ursef...do u knw wat it takes 2 b d president of a country or do u think its by havin big bald coconut head?
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 1:11am On Mar 20, 2020
GamalNasser:
From your choice of shoe , dress and gait you cannot make a good leader , if you are in power na sidechicks go smile ..
I will win your heart ,try me
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 1:12am On Mar 20, 2020
Erickax:
15 yrs later u wil b readin dis nd b laffin at ursef...do u knw wat it takes 2 b d president of a country or do u think its by havin big bald coconut head?
strength of resolve bro
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:15am On Mar 20, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
you don't know the power of determination

no but i know the power of GREED... if you think that the polithieves dinosaurs in power will just step away so you can waltz in and take away their daily robbery and selfish enrichment, you best wake up quick. unless you join them in their crimes against humanity, you will never go anywhere in this African politics.

THE ONLY WAY TO GET IN POWER (WITHOUT JOINING THEM) IS TO KILL THEM ALL!!!!
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 1:17am On Mar 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

no but i know the power of GREED... if you think that the polithieves dinosaurs in power will just step away so you can waltz in and take away their daily robbery and selfish enrichment, you best wake up quick. unless you join them in their crimes against humanity, you will never go anywhere in this African politics.

THE ONLY WAY TO GET IN POWER (WITHOUT JOINING THEM) IS TO KILL THEM ALL!!!!
do you want me to win your heart
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:23am On Mar 20, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
do you want me to win your heart

... unless you A) have a sound plan how to get rid of all the demon polithieves in power today and B) have a mandate to bring back the death penalty to all KIDNAPPERS; POLITHIEVES; RAPIST; PEDOS; RITUALIST; BODY PART SALESMEN; MURDERERS etc, you probably never will win my heart on this issue.
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 1:25am On Mar 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

... unless you A) have a sound plan how to get rid of all the demon polithieves in power today and B) have a mandate to bring back the death penalty to all KIDNAPPERS; POLITHIEVES; RAPIST; PEDOS; RITUALIST; BODY PART SALESMEN; MURDERERS etc, you probably never will win my heart on this issue.
You will be number one on my council on restoration of Nigeria..your blood is green

1 Like

Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:29am On Mar 20, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
You will be number one on my council on restoration of Nigeria..your blood is green

i cherish my life too much to try going against these polithieves demons. as i said earlier, getting rid of ALL these cabals wont be a walk in the park.
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 1:31am On Mar 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i cherish my life too much to try going against these polithieves demons. as i said earlier, getting rid of ALL these cabals wont be a walk in the park.
without involving in restorative politics when you die, u will reincarnate, knowing you didn't fulfill your mission,I laugh
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by Davash222(m): 2:37am On Mar 20, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
without involving in restorative politics when you die, u will reincarnate, knowing you didn't fulfill your mission,I laugh
So, na diz Pol. Science you dey study for your State University dey deceive you
Win your departmental election first, then we can talk.
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by Collins9156(m): 2:38am On Mar 20, 2020
Go and gym properly
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 20, 2020
Guy if you just want us to see your pictures, just post it and shut the heck up!

What have you done for your community? What are your current steps that point towards presidency in the nearest future?

Btw from you username "Mosthandsomeboy" you're not a "good" president figure..
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by Paulson1986: 3:51am On Mar 20, 2020
You just look your picture finish ...come assume say e go fine for presidential campaign poster. Oga go sleep , those who are president never assume some how, they were call by cabals like Samuel !Samuel..!.
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by ipobarethieves: 4:12am On Mar 20, 2020
To be dreamless is to be doomed.Dream big and u’ll see big
OgunLaakaye:
Stop dreaming.

It's impossible.

Fiction

Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 6:12am On Mar 20, 2020
Paulson1986:
You just look your picture finish ...come assume say e go fine for presidential campaign poster. Oga go sleep , those who are president never assume some how, they were call by cabals like Samuel !Samuel..!.
how are you so sure I was not called
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 6:12am On Mar 20, 2020
Felixamos:
Guy if you just want us to see your pictures, just post it and shut the heck up!

What have you done for your community? What are your current steps that point towards presidency in the nearest future?

Btw from you username "Mosthandsomeboy" you're not a "good" president figure..
do you want to know my steps
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 6:13am On Mar 20, 2020
Davash222:

So, na diz Pol. Science you dey study for your State University dey deceive you
Win your departmental election first, then we can talk.
do you want to know me
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 6:13am On Mar 20, 2020
Collins9156:
Go and gym properly
go and get mature
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 20, 2020
Adopt hitler, is smarter than you.
who can you influence? Nobody, so stop deceiving yourself comparing yourself with adopt hitler.
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by Blankstare(m): 7:07am On Mar 20, 2020
Goodluck buddy, remember you will have to dine with the devil
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by pfadom: 8:07am On Mar 20, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
If you like it or not,I will rule this country,I pray I don't replicate Adolf Hitler, because many corrupt psychopaths will die..

Who called you handsome? You have a faulty mindset. Do you want to "rule" or "lead" the country.
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by dnawah(m): 8:29am On Mar 20, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
if u agree to wipe them all out, I'll will stand by you for no price.
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 8:31am On Mar 20, 2020
pfadom:

Who called you handsome? You have a faulty mindset. Do you want to "rule" or "lead" the country.
rule
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 8:31am On Mar 20, 2020
dnawah:
if u agree to wipe them all out, I'll will stand by you for no price.
let's move
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by SciLab: 8:38am On Mar 20, 2020
Yes you will rule after my own tenure in the presidency.

Just make sure you do well while in my cabinet as the Special assistant on 'motivation speakership'.

Don't worry, I won't force you to sign an oath in a shrine.
Re: I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon by gr8cany: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2020
I can only say lol to those bashing this guy, it doesn't call for it because everything is possible with work and your creator.

Meanwhile, we Nigerians have resolved to only vote in someone that had no shoe��as the ones that had shoes having been posing hardship to the country.

I can see shoes on your leg so, check your dreams well and judge urself

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020: We Issued Only One Certificate To Obaseki —UI / APC To Zone Party Chairman To South West / Sen. Ayim Exposes Umahi, Reveals How People Died Mysteriously After Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.