Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where (6422 Views)

Davido, Tunde Ednut, John Dumelo, Akon On 100 Peace Icons In Africa List / Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro / Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by Great100000: 7:07am On Mar 20, 2020
If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name and Know Where You Stand

Popular Senegalese Singer is currently trending because of his real names,a friend ofine recently told me to check out the real names of Akon by typing Akon real names on google,behold I got more than what I bargained For,It seems Akon has 12 names as I even find it difficult to pronounce the name up to this minute,just try if you can,Akon real names are Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam,I know you will find it hard to believe so I screenshotted the evidence down here so the fact will not be disputed.

Ever Since I found out the name,I have been doubting if that is his real name,how is he gonna input all those on a document,the name be like words wey Jazz man take dey do Incantation or rather a Man of God speaking in tongues,e nor concern me sha,make we go other news

5 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by Lawgod247: 7:09am On Mar 20, 2020
Lol
Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by ignitewatch(m): 7:11am On Mar 20, 2020
Na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by NobleAngell(f): 7:22am On Mar 20, 2020
It is well. Thank God for the wisdom of using Akon only.

8 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by Lekison(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2020
the people wey give am name no try o

2 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by Valro(m): 7:46am On Mar 20, 2020
Is that incantation ni

6 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by Great100000: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2020
Valro:
Is that incantation ni
cheesy grin grin
Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by Humphrizy(m): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2020
Senegalese
Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by cassidy1996(m): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2020
na sentence

2 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by happybee: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2020
Be like when you're in trance and saying whatever..
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by Bonebreaker(m): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2020
I actually like that Nacka Lu Lu part

3 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by Onyenna(m): 10:44am On Mar 20, 2020
Gini n'afio!?

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by Nmezor(f): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2020
Some weird names .. shocked.Thank God he stuck with only Akon

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2020
You need to see Thai and Madagascar names.
They sound like when someone is speaking in tongues.
I always misspelled my middle name until I was 16. LOL Most names are unique, not embarrassing.

3 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 20, 2020
Funny name
Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by ORAFA(m): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Funny indeed.
Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by ORAFA(m): 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mishael42019:
Useless name

What has your useful name done for you?

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by femi4: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
Names are just alphabets put together
Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by happiness4ever(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
interesting, So Wakanda is Reak

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by Naomila: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
How dem sneak "Time" put inside his name
Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
did they name him after all the events that happened on the day he was born?

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by etrange: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
The "Lu Lu Lu" part got me! grin grin grin
Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by MrHighSea: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
He uses the first and two last names.

Or

Akon Thiam

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by Austeeenxx: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
I wanted to say his name is a full sentence but scratch that, his name is a whole paragraph.

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by nazablossom(f): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
Let him take "Nacka Lu Lu Lu Akon Thiam" and dump the rest cool

You are welcome wink
Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by BlackfireX: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
Who is the Alfa that did wolimo for him??
Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by Dominatrix(f): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ya his name is a whole sentence.
Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
nazablossom:
Let him take "Nacka Lu Lu Lu Akon Thiam" and dump the rest cool

You are welcome wink
Nack am.
Lu lu lu (Same meaning in Yoruba)!
Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
At the mention of that name coronavirus go disappear
Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by Timileyin1234(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
Compound complex sentence
Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by 21cents: 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
can't stop laughing grin
Re: If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where by Emperoo: 12:23am On Mar 21, 2020
That one dey o, but which one be "Lu Lu Lu" as in "Ha Ha Ha" and how come he come get "Time" for his name

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Killed Damino Damoche? Revealed. / Akon Has A Twin Brother? / PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.