Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment (62719 Views)

Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump / Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by bluefilm: 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
Trump don open business for these people...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by SweetCunt97(f): 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
garnet2:
Nairalanders Help Save My Baby!

Its been two weeks since birth that my baby have been in the special baby care unit at FMC Lokoja diagnosed with Neonatal sepsis and extreme high blood level urea. Me and wife have spent alot of our finances couple with what family and friends have supported us with. Right now we are soliciting for financial help from well meaning nairalanders for her hospital bills that has wrecked us.

Please assist my Baby with any amount.

Zenith Bank
Joseph Edoh

Another test for Congenital Hypothyroidism of N9,800 was written for us to do. We dont have anymore cash to do it, now they have abandoned my baby.

Please help as no amount is too small.

Thank u
Thank you very much
May God provide the help you need in Jesus name.. Yiur baby is cures in Jesus name
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Jaqenhghar: 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
sad
safarigirl:
LOL

This is how you people willl self-medicate until you use your hand and kill yourself.

Be there, practicing suicide, thinking you're smart.

You no get Corona, you're not even sick, but you are buying an prescribed drug, for what?

Some of you just went to school, but you are ignorant and clueless despite your education. You are parading foolishness with pride.
I just tire. Being educated is one thing. Being able to ise the education is another thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by HeyCorleone(m): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
safarigirl:
LOL

This is how you people willl self-medicate until you use your hand and kill yourself.

You no get Corona, you're not even sick, but you are buying an prescribed drug, for what?

Some of you just went to school, but you are ignorant and clueless despite your education. You are parading foolishness with pride.

The dude is seriously proud of his foolishness.

A simple research would inform him that Chloroquine is only used in preparing the cure and is not the sure itself. Taking Chloroquine alone might solve nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Jaqenhghar: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
Niggerians love their massa Donald Trump. That's why whatever he says is the gospel to them. Like brother X said " .... he loved massa more than massa loved himself." grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by MansoryMX(m): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
DropsMic:
Dumb race

Very very dumb Race. Little wonder they can’t achieve anything in this world other than Sex, religion, Agbo gedi and Wonderrrrrrrr Clearrrrrrrrrrrr.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nigerians have no chill grin.
But seriously

No health agency has approved chloroquine as treatment

Trump is not a medical expert

Chloroquine can easily be overdosed. And this can cause death. People need to be careful

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Stakekay1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
America will soon change the name of Chloroquine and give another name to it, this is to confuse the world and to make them cash out big time.
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by safarigirl(f): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
HeyCorleone:

The dude is seriously proud of his foolishness.

A simple research would inform him that Chloroquine is only used in preparing the cure and is not the sure itself. Taking Chloroquine alone might solve nothing.
the thing dey butst my brain.

I mean, look at all of them on this thread, talking about going to buy chloroquine, disgracing themselves and the education they purportedly got.

Chloroquine will kill more people than Corona. I already read a report from a doctor, that a man was rushed into hospital today, unconscious, after taking a heavy dose of chloroquine last night.

I don't understand how people can be so unforgivably stupid, and proud of it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Angelfrost(m): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
DateMynd44:

Thank you very much.
So you have started taking it already so as to build your immunity against it in advance.
Hope it isn't dangerous to start taking the drug when there isn't any illness in my body simply because I want to stay immuned against Covid-19

That's the first step to widespread resistance of the infection to chloroquine... Part of the reason why the drug became near useless against severe malaria.

We abuse everything in this country.... In the first place, the drug shouldn't even be sold over the counter... At this point, it should be restricted and properly regulated!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by DedeNkem: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
Most Nigerians are plain stupid!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
Derrinclay:
Am sure if someone said maggi is the solution people go rush am

For real... Very daft desperate people. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
LivingBetter:
Bitterleaf na chloroquine

You are a very competent herbalist... smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
lagdmark:

Na side effect of colonialism, any thin we hear, read, or see in united state we just consume it without verification.

Very sad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by voltron14: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
mtinfx:
Fake ones from.onitsha to hit the market in

3 2 1 wink

grin

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by LabuleofNigeria: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
See, let me clear you.

This corona stuff has been ravaging amidst us honestly.
Sometimes in early February, i had all the symptoms, fever, cough, throat & chest pain, coughing out thick stuff every minute, and lastly, difficulty in breathing. Its an experience i never had before.

i dont like drugs, but at this i couldnt help but get drugs from pharmacy. This symptoms lasted 3 weeks.
Now i'm very fit and healthy.

This is no joke.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
safarigirl:
LOL

You no get Corona, you're not even sick, but you are buying an unprescribed drug, for what?

I have a problem with your first line, lady...

If they want to get themselves killed, then they are bloody welcome.

That way, we'll have fewer nincompoops sharing this constricted space with us.

So, it is a very welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
So where is Jesus and their God of men? as it appears Nigerians are not so religious afterall, they have dumped their Pastors, God and Jesus for Cloroquine, cloroquine is their new God. grin

They should start paying thithes and donations to the makers of Cloroquine rather.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Nmezor(f): 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
Pavore9:
Hmm...this same Chloroquine with its itching reactions?
Piriton to the rescue oga smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Postingnonsense: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
fairfora:
First of all, i hail the Nigerian doctors who have successfully treated the Italian who brought the virus to the country, who now turns negative. They've done it again as they did in ebola virus days and they deserve commendation for that.

The government of the day must now do the needful to equip our hospitals, provide basic health facilities and improve the conditions of our health workers nationwide because epidemics no dey send warning signs before striking. Our government's primary assignment is to save the lives of those they govern as they're seen as servants to them and not masters.

On cloroquine issue, it can never finish lol. Local pharmaceutical companies would rather commence mass production to help prevent any possible scarcity.

We can even export it. It exists bountifully in nature
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
sad
I just tire. Being educated is one thing. Being able to ise the education is another thing.

Many of these guys are semi-literate. That's like the borderline between illiteracy and you know the rest. Don't get it twisted, man.

Don't get it twisted. smiley
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by SenecaTheYonger: 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
Good. They will now die from Chloroquine poisoning. Let decerning people wait for hydroxlchoroquine, which is less toxic than what they’re buying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
DedeNkem:
Most Nigerians are plain stupid!

I score this comment 10/10.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by TA4TA4: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xklvwAphbE

PANIC IN GHANA AIRPORT AS GERMAN NATIONAL COLLAPSES; CORONAVIRUS SUSPECTED.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Dorebi(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
I trust naija grin grin
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Nmezor(f): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
Hmmmm, Chloroquine is now being abused indirectly
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by LabuleofNigeria: 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
CharlesCLloyd:

Guys trust corona is just like the advanced type of malaria.i had same symptoms of it to be honest.
I couldn’t breathe, my eyes were swollen, my head was banging, my body was so hot, I was really weak, and ribs and chest hurt, I couldn’t taste. I’m just so happy dads a pharmacist. He prescribed drugs for me( malaria drug, chloroquine, paracetamol, cipro, ampiclox) I took all. 7 hours later I felt nothing, but I am to complete all) all I have is slight head ache, I can walk, do chores now, even typing atm. This all happened when I went to get my national ID from somewhere I can’t mention. Pls run away from crowds, stay at home pls. This can kill a young child and even the old. Stay safe brother/sister. Na only fr naija wey pesin no go hear word. There are so many people out there that has the disease in lagos alone. #stayathome

I swear bro. Same thing here with me.
It is real, i was locked down all through February.

Panting heavily from time to time, sleeplessness due to heavy chest-pain & coughs.
Its all history now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by safarigirl(f): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
mansakhalifa:

I have a problem with your first line, lady...

If they want to get themselves killed, then they are bloody welcome.

That way, we'll have fewer nincompoops sharing this constricted space with us.

So, it is a very welcome development.

my dear, the theory of natural selection will have to come into play right now. The stupid ones will naturally die off

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Beegrace: 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
It shows the level of greediness and selfishness on the part of Nigerians. Not only that, it shows how we swallow fake and unverified news hook and line.. We keep shouting leaders, buhari, senators etc.. We ourselves are very dangerous even to our own wellbeing. The pharmaceutical stores are not left out
ikorodureporta:

https://www.thecable.ng/coronavirus-lagos-abuja-residents-clearing-out-chloroquine-from-stores-after-trumps-comment/amp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lightning Strike Kills Referee During Football Match In Niger State (Photos) / Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries / Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.