Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative (61999 Views)

Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by CanadaOrBust: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2020
fairfora:
Onvisously, you didn't read my post to understand but to attack baselessely. I only commended our doctors ( medics) and NOT the government. Our government is useless.

My bros I know we all want to feel proud of our own but the truth is that our entire health care system suck. Doctors just went on strike in Abuja despite covid19!
A ventilator is what saves lives in acute cases of covid19 yet how many ventilators are in our entire health care system? Italy has thousands but still that’s not enough which is why many patients are left to die - they have to pick and choose who to save because without a ventilator acute cases are as good as dead.
See below

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Btruth: 10:28am On Mar 20, 2020
.......ans where is his face and what is his name?
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by flamingREED(m): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2020
masterP042:

There's no master science, just use your head and reasoning. What ever you encounter or you're told, pass it through the test of reasoning and logic. That's what science is all about, finding facts and working with it.
But not everyone is science inclined.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Perfecttouchade: 10:31am On Mar 20, 2020
Whatever dey used in curing the Italian should be made public and since dey declared stay at home remedy then they should make it public (cure) so that those who show symptoms can take care of theirselves
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by knowhowk: 10:34am On Mar 20, 2020
To be Candid without Sentiments ,An Italian Man had Covid 19 ,He is cured now,Meaning Nigeria medicals doctors has a cure to the Virus that is killing lots of people world wide ,This cure is what the whole world is Clamouring for and we have it in Nigeria why can't our Nation made this Public to save the World of Death .Why the secrecy now.....
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Studentlife: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2020
masterP042:
The power of science.
What no religion could cure, even a whole Vatican and Mecca is shut down.
All these people and church with megaphones etc disturbing us about the healing power of one so called jesus, but now e don set, they closed his house and left u all on your own.

Watch science defeat this pandemic and see them creep out of their caves claiming healing power of jesus, holy oil and handkerchief etc.
This corona virus has exposed religion and buhari for what they truly are, totally inept and useless.
May God have mercy on you
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Kiaka8: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
post=87602870:

Out of 4356 nairalanders viewing and commenting on this thread, you actually noticed and singled us out?!

This is more than obsession sha!
What shall we call this?
Awon monitoring spirits of life
Carry us down o, we beg una!
Keeping yourself and family safe and protected is what should be your primary concern in life now biko!
[/s]
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2020
Satan66:
angry
So lemme get this right
He gave us the virus and then we cured him, now currently the nation is shutting down because of this same man angry

Does this mean Nigeria has acquired the cure?
How did he suddenly test negative?
Government of lies.

Only go know maybe they are deceiving us or not. Audio information.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Aroyjunior(m): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2020
Does that mean there is a cure for covid-19
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by ibnlawal(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2020
Emerald2755:
He was positive, now he's negative... What's going on
I don't fvcking get it...maybe the man was never even positive coz last time I checked there isn't any cure for Covid-19.
Or he's the first person to be completely cured of corona virus. One thing i know is tust Nigerian politician at ur peril
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by masterP042(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2020
flamingREED:

But not everyone is science inclined.
You don't have a choice. Science is our day to day life. U take drugs, u exercise, u eat food, u burn fuel and firewood, u keep your environment clean etc all these things are taking advantage of science for your own benefit. Even isolation and quarantine, gloves and masks, even sanitizers. All these have scientific aspects to them, it's not only when u wear a white coat and work in a lab

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by RaptorX: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2020
knowhowk:
To be Candid without Sentiments ,An Italian Man had Covid 19 ,He is cured now,Meaning Nigeria medicals doctors has a cure to the Virus that is killing lots of people world wide ,This cure is what the whole world is Clamouring for and we have it in Nigeria why can't our Nation made this Public to save the World of Death .Why the secrecy now.....
Not everyone contracting the disease dies, most recover. So there is no secret cure that Nigeria is hiding.

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by masterP042(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2020
Studentlife:
May God have mercy on you
May the flying spaghetti monster have mercy on you. Ramen
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by AdaNonye: 10:42am On Mar 20, 2020
Please what authorities can we report people who just came into Nigeria from Italy and have refused to self isolate
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Zenithpeak(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2020
Unfortunately the foreigner in question has no identity..... A faceless corona virus carrier.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:44am On Mar 20, 2020
What about the people who had contact with? Are they all negative too?
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by CanadaOrBust: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2020
Btruth:
.......ans where is his face and what is his name?

Have u ever seen face or name of any covid19 patient except those who self-identify? U should know when a conspiracy theory becomes totally STUPID!

3 Likes

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Liposure: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2020
After dis is over, watch as nigerians abandon these safety tips
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by meforyou1(m): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2020
Emerald2755:
He was positive, now he's negative... What's going on
means he has been treated
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by loko50(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2020
Hifeylove:
Are you sure they are not scamming us? Someone that brought the virus and confirmed now test Negative.... what mode of treatment was used on him
He simply recovered like about 80% of infected people do

2 Likes

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by knowhowk: 10:48am On Mar 20, 2020
RaptorX:
Not everyone contracting the disease dies, most recover. So there is no secret cure that Nigeria is hiding.
Probably what you are saying is that no drugs was administered ,he just recovered Naturally that is Wonderful.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by blowjohn(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2020
masterP042:
The power of science.
What no religion could cure, even a whole Vatican and Mecca is shut down.
All these people and church with megaphones etc disturbing us about the healing power of one so called jesus, but now e don set, they closed his house and left u all on your own.

Watch science defeat this pandemic and see them creep out of their caves claiming healing power of jesus, holy oil and handkerchief etc.
This corona virus has exposed religion and buhari for what they truly are, totally inept and useless.

Ehya.
What an idiot u r.

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by flamingREED(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2020
masterP042:

You don't have a choice. Science is our day to day life. U take drugs, u exercise, u eat food, u burn fuel and firewood, u keep your environment clean etc all these things are taking advantage of science for your own benefit. Even isolation and quarantine, gloves and masks, even sanitizers. All these have scientific aspects to them, it's not only when u wear a white coat and work in a lab
You thought everyone could be a scientist at first.
By the way, why troll religious people when you know there are many of them who're scientists too?
You clearly hate them, don't you?
Is it their fault that they are religious?
Science says seeking God is genetic.
I mean, some geneticists claimed they found a gene that makes man seek God.
How about that?
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by meforyou1(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2020
ibnlawal:

I don't fvcking get it...maybe the man was never even positive coz last time I checked there isn't any cure for Covid-19.
Or he's the first person to be completely cured of corona virus. One thing i know is tust Nigerian politician at ur peril
oh, u think once someone tests positive means the person will die? noo. u can be treated and survive, hence test negative
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by gouken2: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2020
How true is this story
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

My bros I know we all want to feel proud of our own but the truth is that our entire health care system suck. Doctors just went on strike in Abuja despite covid19!
A ventilator is what saves lives in acute cases of covid19 yet how many ventilators are in our entire health care system? Italy has thousands but still that’s not enough which is why many patients are left to die - they have to pick and choose who to save because without a ventilator acute cases are as good as dead.
See below
I concur. Ventilators are key. You can imagine how wonderfully they'd have performed with enough equipment in place . Unfortunately, our government is useless.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by meforyou1(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2020
knowhowk:
Probably what you are saying is that no drugs was administered ,he just recovered Naturally that is Wonderful.
no, drugs must be administered naa
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by alezzy13: 10:51am On Mar 20, 2020
To the olodos asking whether there is any cure, there is NONE.

It will run its course even without treatment. All that is usually given is supportive management oxygen, etc.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by GrandMufti: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

This I knew was the reason buhari delayed the ban on flights into the country up till now. So all his children overseas can return home and not get trapped over there. Thereby loosing the country's guard to more influx of infected people. So sad. Even at a critical time like this, he's still playing politics This is the height of wickedness.

God save us.

Quite sad
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by alezzy13: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2020
Zenithpeak:
Unfortunately the foreigner in question has no identity..... A faceless corona virus carrier.

Wetin you wan carry his identity do?
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by masterP042(m): 10:54am On Mar 20, 2020
flamingREED:

You thought everyone could be a scientist at first.
By the way, why troll religious people when you know there are many of them who're scientists too?
You clearly hate them, don't you?
Is it their fault that they are religious?
Science says seeking God is genetic.
I mean, some geneticists claimed they found a gene that makes man seek God.
How about that?
Religion makes false claims that can't be proved. They claim to heal but when it's time for them to prove it they disappoint. Religion is scam, I don't hate religious people, why should I hate them, I see them as victims, so actually I'll say I feel pity for them. Yes there are scientists that are religious, but should I because my doctor smokes cigarettes I should also smoke?
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by blowjohn(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2020
Angelfrost:
"Italian man who brought Coronavirus into Nigeria"!!!

Is this Op drunk or just dimwitted??!... How did he bring the virus into Nigeria??!.. After he was isolated, there were no new cases for at least a month plus, till your leaders failed to plug access into the country.

Nigerian government brought Coronavirus into the country not any Italian. undecided

Poor journalism!!!

Chai.
U dey vex o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 / Britain's Fattest Man, Jason Holton, Is Dead (Photos) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.