Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative (61995 Views)

Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by nick50(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2020
Audio Italian man
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by BeerParlour: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by masterP042(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2020
blowjohn:

Ehya.
What an idiot u r.
Don't forget to give your papa double dosage
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by ibnlawal(m): 10:56am On Mar 20, 2020
meforyou1:
oh, u think once someone tests positive means the person will die? noo. u can be treated and survive, hence test negative
No!
You can be treated buh you will still be positive. Dude! Its a viral infection and the cure haven't be discovered.
For instance, being HIV+ doesn't mean one would die as long as the person is on anti retroviral drugs, but at the same time it still doesn't infer that the person is negative. The person is still very much positive
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by DateMynd44(m): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2020
Shindosky2:

Jubril has gone to protect his family like Mikel Obi did in Trabzonspor, they are yet to clone another Buhari
are you okay?

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Kiaka8: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2020
post=87601829:
Good for him.

Good for Italy.

Good for Nigeria.

Out of 4356 nairalanders viewing and commenting on this thread, you actually noticed and singled us out?!

This is more than obsession sha!
What shall we call this?
Awon monitoring spirits of life
Carry us down o, we beg una!
Keeping yourself and family safe and protected is what should be your primary concern in life now biko....not MANNA!

This is very very important.
This is the time for us all to come together as a nation.
We must unite as one to overcome this virus.
We can all start by CLEANLINESS,
Washing our hands, and keeping our immediate environment clean and safe.

More ways to keep your self and family safe below........
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Kiaka8: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2020
FrLukas:
You see the handiwork of hot Amala and gbegiri?

I think the virus only kills if you have an underlying medical issue before contracting the disease.

Most people heal by themselves as the body's defense system is top notch.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by DateMynd44(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2020
masterP042:
The power of science.
What no religion could cure, even a whole Vatican and Mecca is shut down.
All these people and church with megaphones etc disturbing us about the healing power of one so called jesus, but now e don set, they closed his house and left u all on your own.

Watch science defeat this pandemic and see them creep out of their caves claiming healing power of jesus, holy oil and handkerchief etc.
This corona virus has exposed religion and buhari for what they truly are, totally inept and useless.
[/s] truly truly my people are perish because they have no knowledge.
Ignorance is your bane and will be your doom

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by supercase1(m): 11:07am On Mar 20, 2020
9jayes:
Every other Coronavirus positive Nigerians shall also turn negative in the mighty name of God.
Who do you this kind thing
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by MercyWave10: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2020
Applications are currently ongoing for the Mercy Wave Full university scholarships, click on this link for details on how to register.

https://www.nairaland.com/5745983/mercy-wave-full-university-scholarships
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by lakesider(m): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
What is the man's name?

Imagine you have a disease and your name is been published. I think you are more illiterate than almanjiris

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by flamingREED(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2020
masterP042:

Religion makes false claims that can't be proved. They claim to heal but when it's time for them to prove it they disappoint. Religion is scam, I don't hate religious people, why should I hate them, I see them as victims, so actually I'll say I feel pity for them. Yes there are scientists that are religious, but should I because my doctor smokes cigarettes I should also smoke?

Did they claim to heal?
And what if they've healed someone already, how would you know?
Would you believe?
Never!" That's what you'd likely say.
I think they insist religion is faith-based.

They say God heals, and they also say God tests and judges.
And so if He heals or not, His will is elaborate enough to justify the situation.

Have you ever dared to carry out thorough investigation on those healed in the meetings of some devout religionists?

If you haven't, I don't think you have the logistics and rationale to rule them out.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Coldie(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2020
nairaman66:
Something sinister is really going on with health authorities in Nigeria about this virus!
I said same but nobody wants to believe me.

They said he's got a virus. Everybody he ever came across came out negative now, he is negative. What does that tell u?
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by lakesider(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2020
ibnlawal:

No!
You can be treated buh you will still be positive. Dude! Its a viral infection and the cure haven't be discovered.
For instance, being HIV+ doesn't mean one would die as long as the person is on anti retroviral drugs, but at the same time it still doesn't infer that the person is negative. The person is still very much positive

Stupid stupid, many people have recovered.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by carsonola(m): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2020
Thunder way dey do press up fire am 4 dere
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by bjtinz: 11:12am On Mar 20, 2020
ibnlawal:

No!

Totally false.

HIV/AIDs has the unique ability to 'hide' within body - doesnt apply to all viral illnesses.

For most viral diseases,once the body is able to mobilize and completely clear the system of the virus, the person will test negative (antigen tests, that is).

Secondly not all viral illnesses need to cure to resolve (flu, common cold, HBV). Most will resolve on its own.

Heck some folks will not manifest any symptoms even though the virus is having a field day in their body, but they can still transmit and infect others.

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Millz404(m): 11:14am On Mar 20, 2020
Satan66:
So lemme get this right
He gave us the virus and then we cured him, now currently the nation is shutting down because of this same man angry

Does this mean Nigeria has acquired the cure?
How did he suddenly test negative?
Government of lies.

You people need to first educate yourself on issues before talking about it. Corona virus just as flu can go on its own. the thing with corona is that it can be fatal in some people and lead to death

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by asamaigho(m): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2020
masterP042:
The power of science.
All these people and church with megaphones etc disturbing us about the healing power of one so called jesus, but now e don set, they closed his house and left u all on your own.

Watch science defeat this pandemic and see them creep out of their caves claiming healing power of jesus, holy oil and handkerchief etc.
This corona virus has exposed religion and buhari for what they truly are, totally inept and useless.

ignorance and senseless.

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by CanadaOrBust: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2020
fairfora:
I concur. Ventilators are key. You can imagine how wonderfully they'd have performed with enough equipment in place . Unfortunately, our government is useless.

I agree. I’ve been posting this:

IF ONLY BUHARI HAD CLOSED OUR BORDERS LONG AGO LIKE EVERYONE WAS BEGGING HIM TO DO...

Now that they have closed them has the world ended??

They even refused to institute even ordinary mandatory quarantine of people from hot zones - it is a crime against humanity!!!
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by holicupp(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2020
Yahoo Yahoo government

they no dey disappoint

always scamming their people

tueh
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by gnykelly(m): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2020
Ladycoolbreeze:
We are tired of this same news since yesterday. Did they use chloroquine or can the Nigerian doctor give us the formula used to treat the Italian?

are you a front line medical staff or a mischief maker...or do you want to indulge in self medication
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by od501: 11:20am On Mar 20, 2020
Happiigist:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-italian-who-brought-coronavirus-to-nigeria-now-negative-lagos/%3famp=1

I'm suprised nobody is asking 'how'? This is same virus that has been killing thousands round the world.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by freemi(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2020
masterP042:
The power of science.

it is GOD that gives wisdom. Without him u wont even b able to difrentiate btween black n white
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Sam0(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2020
todugo:

At least that will give us the conviction that the Government are saying the truth n not playing politics. For me, I will go n make research on the man either on FB r Instagram. Too much sense no go kill me grin grin
You funny bro.With all this things happening you still think is politics?bros the matter done pass play play.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Zenithpeak(m): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2020
alezzy13:

Wetin you wan carry his identity do?

Wetin we carry Patrick Sawyer's identity do during the outbreak of Ebola?

Isn't the scam real?
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Emmasnoop(m): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2020
He nor get face
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by eluquenson(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2020
Nigeria government is the gang leader of yahoo yahoo.

They are professors of lie Muhammad
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by kweensheba: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2020
That is the irony. The man who brought it is negative. Some others are positive.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Legendarytonyy: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2020
Its obvious, the equipments used in running tests are faulty.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Zumarocket(f): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2020
Sam0:

If u were the victim would you have preferred your name mentioned?the identity of the victim should be confidential. What would you have done with the name self?

So the footballers and celebrities that their names has been mentioned naa??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Britain's Fattest Man, Jason Holton, Is Dead (Photos) / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55